Eastenders #28 seduced by Peter's special sausage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum said he looked like he has a big cock. Now you know where I get it from 😂.
Imagine how big George’s must be given how he looked about 4 times the size of Nish in the kitchen scene

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I laughed when the ladder fell on her to be honest 😂.
Didn't hit her hard enough. Oooh the six are all shitting themselves now! Where's Bernie in all this? Surely she's got through that box of Celebrations by now? Unless of course she's started on the Cadburys mini eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine how big George’s must be given how he looked about 4 times the size of Nish in the kitchen scene
Height can be misleading though. Some tall blokes really don’t have much going on, while one of the biggest I’ve seen was on a 5ft4 guy.

Umm, so yeah. EastEnders.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I've always noticed that when a character has been doing a hard hitting storyline for a while they get a bit of time to be in the background or take time off. Never seemed to happen with Danny Dyer though.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Height can be misleading though. Some tall blokes really don’t have much going on, while one of the biggest I’ve seen was on a 5ft4 guy.

Umm, so yeah. EastEnders.
George just radiates big dick energy though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've always noticed that when a character has been doing a hard hitting storyline for a while they get a bit of time to be in the background or take time off. Never seemed to happen with Danny Dyer though.
They had to get their money's worth 😃
He was being paid more than everyone else!
They had to get some work out of the whinger 😄

Callum is definitely on holiday background.
I wonder if Max and Tony fell out 🤔 possibly over Max's off screen behaviour and a row led to Max being axed🧐

Reactions: 1
i agree having sisters is the best!!!

but Kims a tit sister imo the STATE of her sister's weave!!!!!! o_O, and she fully believes she's walking round with that dry jungle on her head and going to Jesus just cause of Jack NO MAAM!!!

Wednesday and Thursdays epps were a yawn for me
i don't like ZZZZuki I just can't vibe to her 🙄 she needs to go and apologise to all the people she hurt/ fucked up for her fake cancer and homophobia you don't get a free pass just because you're a Sikh and gay is 'wrong' in that religion witch atone you've hurt others!!!!!

Also been in the state of Dens weave myself needing Kat on my screen one duck with Nish is good and all but this behaviour is WAY out of character i hope to Christ Stacey tells her about 6gate, and they all take Nish down!!! also Alfie scenes needed plus Phil JESUS Chris stop putting Jessie in a cupboard !!!!
Listen Denise’s wig has seen some things 🤣 our good sis needs to learn the magic of a lace front

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Next title suggestion
Eastenders #29 Nish takes down The Six (and his trousers for Kat)

• Haha
Reactions: 32
To be fair, Danny’s character ran the pub, the focal point and most important meeting place for all the residents. He’s going to be in a lot of scenes regardless just for being the landlord. Most of the previous landlords/landladies were in a lot of episodes even if their only contribution for a few weeks whilst their character is going through a quiet phase was to say “is that a pint?”

To be fair, Danny’s character ran the pub, the focal point and most important meeting place for all the residents. He’s going to be in a lot of scenes regardless just for being the landlord. Most of the previous landlords/landladies were in a lot of episodes even if their only contribution for a few weeks whilst their character is going through a quiet phase was to say “is that a pint?”
No I understand that but towards the end he had a lot of storylines it felt like, one after the other. Same with Ben he got a lot of hard hitting storylines in a row. Must be draining on the actor.

Reactions: 2
No I understand that but towards the end he had a lot of storylines it felt like, one after the other. Same with Ben he got a lot of hard hitting storylines in a row. Must be draining on the actor.
Actors love acting that's why they do it. They all want big story lines and attention.

The ones who'll be moaning are the ones who get one line a week if they're lucky 😄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.