Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Beauty66

Oh shit has anyone else seen this!
I am in touch with DHB team daily.
Poker is completely wrong! I am not sure whether her mental health is affecting her judgement, but I can categorically confirm that nobody from DHB team would lower themselves to report any of Poker's socIal media. DHB team are not out to make life difficult for Poker in any shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dontholdback #4. Team DHB will not stay quiet, more chance of manky going on a diet

Team DHB will not back down, they aim to run all scammers out of town

DHB and team will never be beat, they’ve always got proof and come with receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 18

IR0201

VIP Member
RGR “come in my live then DHB, let’s see what you have to say”
DHB “ok I’ll go in his live”
RGR “nooo you’re not coming in my live you’re blocked”
😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

mumz

VIP Member
We can’t assume anything guys
Come on we know this
No assumptions til receipts are seen x
I’ve talked to poker and I’ve honestly not asked for an explanation because It’s devastating for her to lose her account. I just wanted to check in on her x

Its just sad
The whole thing is sad
People are friends
Then people are not friends
It hurts when you lose friends
Then the whole thing is played out publicly
And the daft thing ….
Nobody wins

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

mumz

VIP Member
DHB heads been understandably all over the place due to recent events so he’s sorry for a no show last night
He will be on tonight
Don’t worry about Mankey having a moment of fame and overtaking him
It will be short lived x

• Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
It's a shame dhb and becks was forced to speak of their own mental health because of skank and the witch, but proud of them for doing so, that woman has triggered a lot of people in the past week, if it's true what she says then her husband should be ashamed of himself for encouraging and allowing her to act out serious MH actions online, she is in no state if true to be a person people with mh problems should look up to.
You can tell people with real MH problems from just reading these threads and how dhb and becks spoke of it, they all have similarities, she's just thinking shes found a gravy train to jump on by trying to be a voice for mh, she needs stopping before she encourages a child to harm themselves.

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
He did say this evening that he’s glad tattle are turning on DHB. Are we? No. People had opinions on DHB sharing the voice recording of the lady who passed away. But we’ve not turned on him. We can have different opinions on people. Like in my opinion my partner is a dickhead most days, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love him

Ps he’s a dickhead every day I was just trying to be nice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Welcome to Thread 3
Title credit goes to @Atttttccc . Had to cut it down to fit. I hope DHB and co appreciate the cheesiness of it 😂

Recap:

- DHB continues to speak the truth.
- Mankey, Diddy, Beg and co continue to be triggered by it.
- DHB and co, alongside tattle, continue to be blamed for all the hate and doxxing that happens on Tik Tok. This is incorrect.
- DHB is doing the latest competition in aid of Ukraine.
- There's some controversy surrounding comments regarding Diddy Dan's fundraising efforts. To read this, please see previous thread (lots of different opinions so better to read first hand than for me to attempt to summarise).

Think that sums it up.

Previous threads can be found via the blue button at the top of the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

tiktokqueen0101

VIP Member
What a brilliant live well done dhb team I throughly enjoy no begging and nice chat even talked about films understood the assignment all for a amazing cause Ukraine

• Heart
Reactions: 15

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Well that was emotional. My heart broke listening to DHB and Becks. I hope poker seen all the love for her as well. Mrs DHB spoke very well. Lost it at James singing and his little one shouting nooo and then becks with the bat 😂😂 as always it was great live. 🥰🥰

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I think Poker just wants out of the drama. She needs to protect herself and her family and that’s more important than an app and certain friendships. I could be completely wrong of course. But that’s what I would do if it were me. Hope she’s ok ♥

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
James cracks me up 😂

I need a tattle account over there 🤣
You do!

We will need a new thread soon
My suggestion:
DHB tattle still loves you, always will. Ps were still waiting on our overtime payments 💙💙💙

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I am in touch with DHB team daily.
Poker is completely wrong! I am not sure whether her mental health is affecting her judgement, but I can categorically confirm that nobody from DHB team would lower themselves to report any of Poker's socIal media. DHB team are not out to make life difficult for Poker in any shape or form.
Thanks
That’s why I am saying we can’t assume anything
I chat briefly to poker, We never talk about any details, I can promise you that
It’s just general how are you type of chat
I just don’t like all this he said, she said, it said, they said, we said business
Too much hurt
Too much suffering
Too many people x
I think the world of all of you, respect all of you, even those who think opposite of what I do
All the underhand I won’t post this if you don’t post that, or the I will post this on Friday or Monday blah blah blah
I stick my nose in every corner of tattle.
I will continue to stick my nose in
I will continue to respect if people want to get involved or not involved in this or anything else
Just saying this particular time on this particular subject I’m out Dragons Den style xx
She’s lost a lot

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
He said go read tattle life lol has he got a rave thread on here then lol
Yes, go read Tattle....here's one for you RGR....you are obsessed....you jump from one obsession with someone to another....your lives are fucking boring...you are like a record on repeat....you must get up in the morning thinking about a certain person and go to bed thinking about them...you are a sad man. Oh, and your M&S live was shite....and if I'm ever unfortunate enough to be anywhere you are live and pointing your phone I will shove it up your arse...you have no right to video people and post it on a public forum....you are a grade A twat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Faith61

VIP Member
I’ve had to split the vid.

Part 1 & 2 below
Thanks for that and it's just confirmed to me that she/poker, clearly doesn't want to step away from the frame at all...........I don't agree with what becks apparently did, far from it, but, as for needing to step away for " her mental health" I'm sorry....she's clearly wanting to cause more drama and the question is why? Have some respect woman.....she/poker has been a massive part/voice of that " team" and sure if dug deep enough dhb could produce plenty of voice notes of hers?? All playground stuff in a way, but dangerous playground stuff and very sad too🙄

mumz

VIP Member
Much love and respect to DHB, Mrs DHB, becks, poker, james, emma and all of the crew
Nice to see the gifts being sent and the love from screen tapping
RIP to his mod Tracey. Xx

• Heart

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
RG wife says this is draining 😂😂😂
So get off the fucking app then! They are making me so mad! I would give anything to have a successful round of IVF and I certainly wouldn’t be wasting my time on tiktok - I’m starting to think they deserve the drama now , sorry if that’s harsh

• Heart

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
RG obviously forgets the videos he made crying after his last meltdown blaming his schizophrenia but he never uses mental health as an excuse 🙄
If his mental health is that bad - get off the fucking app! Ffs, he’s winding me up as much as CJ now

When you listen to Daryl talk, most of the time he speaks from the heart and with logic, and no he isn’t paying me to say that! I’m just sick of these beggars /crazy people coming for him and assuming he controls my mind in some way! I mean wtf

• Heart