Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lyndseyross115

VIP Member
I saw a couple of you in there last night. I felt a sense of pride at being spoke of about how tattle is not just a hate website. It’s helped me, and lots of others. There’s plenty of positive threads on here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12

IR0201

VIP Member
I wish them all well. People should just cut ties and move on if their friendships have ended and create the content they want to ♥

• Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
There’s so many better ways to deal with trolls, than this idiotic immature set of questions that DD asks. Why would you ask that knowing it could be a child you’re asking? Then he’s made himself look even worse getting someone in the box who the only way to attempt to get one over on Darrell was to insult his and Jaynes looks. You know you’ve lost an argument when all you have left is to go for someone’s looks.

• Wow
  • Angry
His threats are quite disturbing too, I remember the one where he said he was going to st@b James in the face ! One day he’s going to go to far and actually harm someone 😕.
I really enjoyed last nights live-it didn’t feel like I was just a viewer but part of a community, if that makes sense. I got emotional watching DHB and Becks sharing their experiences but the support they got was so lovely-they weren’t just talking to a screen they were interacting and everyone was included. There was around 1.5k viewers and practically every one of those were supporters, I think during the whole live I only saw a couple of wanky comments from troll accounts which speaks volumes ! TeamDHBFamily all the way 🙌🏼

• Heart

Oscar12345

I can't believe what's going on at the moment absolutely crazy, I hope DHB does go to the police it's wrong what there doing, that live was madness

• Sad

RaeRae26

Chatty Member
Aw guys stop you're making me blush 😊😊

In all seriousness its £25 for a meet and greet, £10 for a shout out and £5 to like your posts 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Discolights

VIP Member
I don’t usually gift massively but it’s for charity and his lives are entertaining. I spent the same amount I would spend if went to the cinema and watched a film and got some snacks. Its not going to someone just sitting there expecting gifts, with a ungrateful ‘fank you’ after it. Plus I got to pass on my 111 coins I got from Manleys treasure boxes to DHB yesterday too 🤓

Happy Birthday Jayne 🥳❤

• Heart

IR0201

VIP Member
I noticed Becks deleted all her videos on tiktok 🤷‍♀️
Maybe she’s followed Pokers suit and doesn’t want to be involved in any drama. It’s got to get to a point where it affects your mental health. I don’t blame either of them. I couldn’t handle it

sigmundfraud

I’m so confused to poker post. It seems she wanted to quickly get this out there but why? DHB mentioned in his video he been sent voice notes last night. He said be careful who you trust. Hmmmm have poker been talking about him and someone have recorded it? So now she’s quickly trying to out him and becks?! I just don’t know but I personally think she should of just left it as this will just cause drama now.
She always seemed very vocal about the begs on social media so don’t know why she’s asking to Stay out of it all now. I do hope she is ok though. As she got the blame for things she didn’t do. Like messaging Mankey ex

I Wonder if DHB and Becks will address it tonight.
I hope everyone is ok 💚
She was very vocal about the begs but her own link tree has an amazon wishlist, paypal and cash app. Makes me wonder if she was a snake from the start just pretending to be against the begs because she's just as beggy as the rest looking at that.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad

IR0201

VIP Member
I keep forgetting I’m not on a burner account when I comment 😂

May have shouted loud and proud about tattle 😂

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Mrs DHB birthday today guys
Please show her some love if you go into the live later x

• Heart

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
I seriously can't watch much more of it....he's scary!!
He's now in about Mrs dhb🙄
Saying people are " self harming " cos of DHB...it's making me feel sick😢
Do these people not realise its a app, all this shit will disappear if they delete the app. The mind boggles 😵💫

• Sad

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Who the hell is this idiot? Apparently Daryl is paying us tattlers to stick up for him? We don’t even always agree with Daryl , and how could one man on tiktok control all of us, from different backgrounds and from different parts of the world. It’s crazy!

• Haha
  • Wow

Atttttccc

To be fair in DHB live last night I didn't see any trolls I did wonder whether he would get any but I think more people realise its the Mankeys who start the trouble and DD what comes out of his mouth as some one raising money for charity is disgusting