DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We can’t assume anything guys
Come on we know this
No assumptions til receipts are seen x
I’ve talked to poker and I’ve honestly not asked for an explanation because It’s devastating for her to lose her account. I just wanted to check in on her x

Its just sad
The whole thing is sad
People are friends
Then people are not friends
It hurts when you lose friends
Then the whole thing is played out publicly
And the daft thing ….
Nobody wins

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
We can’t assume anything guys
Come on we know this
No assumptions til receipts are seen x
I’ve talked to poker and I’ve honestly not asked for an explanation because It’s devastating for her to lose her account. I just wanted to check in on her x

Its just sad
The whole thing is sad
People are friends
Then people are not friends
It hurts when you lose friends
Then the whole thing is played out publicly
And the daft thing ….
Nobody wins
Well hopefully it can all be mended x hopefully as they all fighting for same cause

Any way we can help get her account back ?

Reactions: 9
Oh tit has anyone else seen this!
I am in touch with DHB team daily.
Poker is completely wrong! I am not sure whether her mental health is affecting her judgement, but I can categorically confirm that nobody from DHB team would lower themselves to report any of Poker's socIal media. DHB team are not out to make life difficult for Poker in any shape or form.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poker is completely wrong! I am not sure whether her mental health is affecting her judgement, but I can categorically confirm that nobody from DHB team would lower themselves to report any of Poker's socIal media. DHB team are not out to make life difficult for Poker in any shape or form.
Thank you for letting us know. It's a sad situation all round :(

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think no matter who did it it’s so sad for poker 😢 I’d be devastated if I lost all of my photos

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thanks
That’s why I am saying we can’t assume anything
I chat briefly to poker, We never talk about any details, I can promise you that
It’s just general how are you type of chat
I just don’t like all this he said, she said, it said, they said, we said business
Too much hurt
Too much suffering
Too many people x
I think the world of all of you, respect all of you, even those who think opposite of what I do
All the underhand I won’t post this if you don’t post that, or the I will post this on Friday or Monday blah blah blah
I stick my nose in every corner of tattle.
I will continue to stick my nose in
I will continue to respect if people want to get involved or not involved in this or anything else
Just saying this particular time on this particular subject I’m out Dragons Den style xx
She’s lost a lot

• Heart
Reactions: 15
What's happened there? I'm.missing so.much!!🙄
No one knows and we will probably never know. Just hope everyone who is/was in team DHB is as ok as they can be. It’s all getting ridiculous now and things are going too far. Threats, doxxing etc all because of an app is ridiculous tbh

Ps you always miss everything 😂 how dare you have a life outside of tiktok and tattle. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Thanks
I chat briefly to poker, We never talk about any details, I can promise you that
I just don’t like all this he said, she said, it said, they said, we said business
Too much hurt
Too much suffering
Too many people x
I think the world of all of you, respect all of you, even those who think opposite of what I do
All the underhand I won’t post this if you don’t post that, or the I will post this on Friday or Monday blah blah blah
I will continue to respect if people want to get involved or not involved in this or anything else
Just saying this particular time on this particular subject I’m out Dragons Den style xx
She’s lost a lot
Exactly! Nobody should assume anything without proof. Some things have to stay private out of respect for each party involved. Bottom line is that there is no hate from DHB Team towards Poker. That is a fact and all anyone needs to know.

• Heart
No one knows and we will probably never know. Just hope everyone who is/was in team DHB is as ok as they can be. It’s all getting ridiculous now and things are going too far. Threats, doxxing etc all because of an app is ridiculous tbh

Ps you always miss everything 😂 how dare you have a life outside of tiktok and tattle. 😘
It's bloody work getting on the way lately.....I have no life🤣🤣🤣I just don’t know what to think
I so felt for poker other week when she got that tit when mankey wrongly accused her of allsorts....and fully tempest her decision to step away from all the drama/tit that's going on....but up to that point she was very much team DHB and very much vocal about " things"
I can't see and hope that DHB would do such a thing and would hope also he would respect her decision to step away from it, without " falling out" " getting revenge"..wonder why she thinks it's him...cos it reads as if it's aimed at him??🥺
Ps....I promise to pay more attention this weekend 🤣

Reactions: 8
It's bloody work getting on the way lately.....I have no life🤣🤣🤣I just don’t know what to think
I so felt for poker other week when she got that tit when mankey wrongly accused her of allsorts....and fully tempest her decision to step away from all the drama/tit that's going on....but up to that point she was very much team DHB and very much vocal about " things"
I can't see and hope that DHB would do such a thing and would hope also he would respect her decision to step away from it, without " falling out" " getting revenge"..wonder why she thinks it's him...cos it reads as if it's aimed at him??🥺
Ps....I promise to pay more attention this weekend 🤣
That’s exactly my thoughts to. It does read like that completely! I do feel for her I really do. On the other hand she was there in the box was fully involved in all the drama up, coming with receipts. Up until the point she was doxed. Which from her situation I completely understand why she stepped away I really do. It must of been terrifying for her. It’s gone way to far. But I’m afraid to say she was there standing by DHB and becks, Mrs dhb and agreeing with all.

• Heart
That’s exactly my thoughts to. It does read like that completely! I do feel for her I really do. On the other hand she was there in the box was fully involved in all the drama up, coming with receipts. Up until the point she was doxed. Which from her situation I completely understand why she stepped away I really do. It must of been terrifying for her. It’s gone way to far. But I’m afraid to say she was there standing by DHB and becks, Mrs dhb and agreeing with all.
Glad someone agrees cos she was extremely vocal up.until that point and I did feel.so sorry for her re what happened....but DHB or " his team"can't be personally blamed for that.
She dis right thing by stepping away..but as i say up until that point, she was as vocal as he was regarding "everything".....things have gotten so out of hand this week, it's horrible🥺

Reactions: 7
Glad someone agrees cos she was extremely vocal up.until that point and I did feel.so sorry for her re what happened....but DHB or " his team"can't be personally blamed for that.
She dis right thing by stepping away..but as i say up until that point, she was as vocal as he was regarding "everything".....things have gotten so out of hand this week, it's horrible🥺
Way out of hand. Hopefully tonight will bring some fun back to tik tok how it should be. Personally I think rgr has made the situation a whole lot worse with what he’s been doing and saying. Mankey would of been forgotten about now.

Also I just want to add love to becks ♥ Because I know she suffers to with mental health and has been accused of doing things like poker which wasn’t her or she hasn’t said etc etc. DHB and his wife also. All of it has got messy. Not just poker that was outed for doing things she didn’t do.

• Heart
Way out of hand. Hopefully tonight will bring some fun back to tik tok how it should be. Personally I think rgr has made the situation a whole lot worse with what he’s been doing and saying. Mankey would of been forgotten about now.

Also I just want to add love to becks ♥ Because I know she suffers to with mental health and has been accused of doing things like poker which wasn’t her or she hasn’t said etc etc. DHB and his wife also. All of it has got messy. Not just poker that was outed for doing things she didn’t do.
Yes this has all come about after someone stirred the pot.
Much love to all involved, it hasn’t been a great week for any of them.

Exactly and me too becks if you see this💖

Thanks
Too much hurt
Too much suffering
Too many people x
She’s lost a lot
Yes this has all come about after someone stirred the pot.
Much love to all involved, it hasn’t been a great week for any of them.
Mankey and Claire are bag to begging ways he be up all night for Americans lol

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Dhb live!!!Having to leave his house and stay in hotel for the night cos of " threats"?? Wtf??

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.