DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am I watch online 🤣 The man is off his rocker he’s obsessive isn’t he yet he deleted his Facebook live and tiktok live yesterday ummmm 🤔🤔🤔

Can’t believe what’s he’s saying 😳
Can't believe the things he is saying either. I don't believe the things he says. Claims to have all this evidence but shows nothing. Why bring banana rantz and racist slurs does anyone know what that's about?

Reactions: 7
Can't believe the things he is saying either. I don't believe the things he says. Claims to have all this evidence but shows nothing. Why bring banana rantz and racist slurs does anyone know what that's about?
Didn’t he say yesterday he was putting it on Facebook yet he deleted that one yesterday 🤣 he’s asking people again what would you do why ask he’ll delete this live no doubt he’s very obsessed I can’t get over it 😳

Reactions: 5
bleeping exactly, why does everyone say it “I’ll post all the evidence, then don’t !!” Because 99.9% of them don’t have duck all

Reactions: 8
bleeping exactly, why does everyone say it “I’ll post all the evidence, then don’t !!” Because 99.9% they’ve got duck all
This is the thing him, DD, mankeys all claim to have all this stuff that would expose DHB "if we all knew" as they would say why not post it all then? Why not expose him? Surely they would be rubbing their hands together delighted to put any evidence on DHB on the greenscreen.

Right guys saying yet again James isn't his real name. Wasn't right guys the one setting up fake profiles trying to expose James and even posted someone elses picture claiming it was James?

Reactions: 10
He said go read tattle life lol has he got a rave thread on here then lol

Has he shown any receipts
Just shown DHB recent Instagram post about the poor lady who passed basically just said in not so many words to report his account 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why don’t he concentrate on his own life with a new baby coming seriously you’ll make yourself ill mate your obsessed from what I can see infact you’ve given me a migraine tat ta 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Angry
Why the hell is he inciting people to report anyone account grown adult behaving like this I have reported him to alfi and ms sending the live video when he was with Dan

He blocked me lol

Just shown DHB recent Instagram post about the poor lady who passed basically just said in not so many words to report his account 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why don’t he concentrate on his own life with a new baby coming seriously you’ll make yourself ill mate your obsessed from what I can see infact you’ve given me a migraine tat ta 🤦🏼‍♀️
My thoughts exactly

Reactions: 5
He said go read tattle life lol has he got a rave thread on here then lol
Yes, go read Tattle....here's one for you RGR....you are obsessed....you jump from one obsession with someone to another....your lives are bleeping boring...you are like a record on repeat....you must get up in the morning thinking about a certain person and go to bed thinking about them...you are a sad man. Oh, and your M&S live was shite....and if I'm ever unfortunate enough to be anywhere you are live and pointing your phone I will shove it up your arse...you have no right to video people and post it on a public forum....you are a grade A twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Totally 💯 he joined up with Manley! Aww shut up silly man go back to your air fryer has don’t listen to him he just blocking people from tattle now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh come on then let’s hear it then
Say hi to Lucy she's reading here.

You said what they said in a voice note what difference does playing the recording make to back up your claims. Why do it on Facebook not tik tok. Why spend all morning talking about it you had your say you're repeating yourself with baseless claims if you don't bring receipts

Yes, go read Tattle....here's one for you RGR....you are obsessed....you jump from one obsession with someone to another....your lives are bleeping boring...you are like a record on repeat....you must get up in the morning thinking about a certain person and go to bed thinking about them...you are a sad man. Oh, and your M&S live was shite....and if I'm ever unfortunate enough to be anywhere you are live and pointing your phone I will shove it up your arse...you have no right to video people and post it on a public forum....you are a grade A twit.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻

I switched him off he’s scary saying same things as yesterday & repeating himself go wobble your head I would stop being obsessed 🤯
Has he gone off line now I heard him give raerae a mention

Fancy blocking anyone with a opinion lol madness

Reactions: 6
I just got blocked he is manic. Talking about sending dick pics and he will ruin people if he shows it. I was on dd live when he was telling people he is gonna send it (the vids of mrtiktokofficial and the milkshake) that's not scandal you muppet. RG just gets himself involved in drama dhb has made up with him a few times and then RG goes off on 1 again

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.