DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god this has turned proper gangster all of a sudden. This is crazy, a tiktok app meant for dancing and being silly has turned into world war 3. I do back DHB on this though, that purpleacki came after him, threatening him. Rightguys needs to get off the app and focus on his baby. Andy walley or what ever his name is Just clout chases and causes drama. It’s getting mental

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Doxxing is bleeping disgusting and if you do it to someone who has kids in the house you need locking up. It’s wrong on so many levels. Even if I despised DHB I still wouldn’t agree with him being doxxed 🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Oh my god this has turned proper gangster all of a sudden. This is crazy, a tiktok app meant for dancing and being silly has turned into world war 3. I do back DHB on this though, that purpleacki came after him, threatening him. Rightguys needs to get off the app and focus on his baby. Andy walley or what ever his name is Just clout chases and causes drama. It’s getting mental
What happened I just went in at the end 😳

Reactions: 3
RG has completely lost the plot, hope the police pay him an actual visit. Sounds like he's making friends with dodgy tiktokers just to all go for Daryl.

Reactions: 10
This has gone too far now. RGR’s is unhinged and I genuinely think he’s becoming dangerous. You don’t give out pictures of doors/addresses. Don’t you remember when he gifted £2.2k in money to the people above DHB just so he would lose. He’s lost the plot.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
This has gone too far now. RGR’s is unhinged and I genuinely think he’s becoming dangerous. You don’t give out pictures of doors/addresses. Don’t you remember when he gifted £2.2k in money to the people above DHB just so he would lose. He’s lost the plot.
He’s on live now RGR 😳

Reactions: 4
What happened in the live i went to grab a cuppa and came back to hear jayne was distressed is she OK

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
RG wife says this is draining 😂😂😂
So get off the bleeping app then! They are making me so mad! I would give anything to have a successful round of IVF and I certainly wouldn’t be wasting my time on tiktok - I’m starting to think they deserve the drama now , sorry if that’s harsh

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What happened in the live i went to grab a cuppa and came back to hear jayne was distressed is she OK
Rg showed a picture of DHBs front door and obviously Jane was watching the live and started getting distressed so they went to ring the police

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
RGR doxxed them on live so they went to phone the police. Jayne understandably was worried for their little one. It’s getting ridiculous now

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I hope Jane has rang the police he’s been going on for 2 days now! As soon as he got NFA over Wally he started. DHB has given RG enough chances since the last meltdown last year.
It’s not just DHB & Wallly he has gone after, he forgets that does RG.

So get off the bleeping app then! They are making me so mad! I would give anything to have a successful round of IVF and I certainly wouldn’t be wasting my time on tiktok - I’m starting to think they deserve the drama now , sorry if that’s harsh
Sending a heap of love ❤

• Heart
On a separate note, I love you tattlers, I love having this space to discuss/debate/disagree without all the toxic ness on tiktok right now xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow how can he blame someone on tiktok for potentially making the baby pass away, when they can easily delete the app, absolutely crazy

I hope Jane has rang the police he’s been going on for 2 days now! As soon as he got NFA over Wally he started. DHB has given RG enough chances since the last meltdown last year.
It’s not just DHB & Wallly he has gone after, he forgets that does RG.
That purple aki on live who is he 😳

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.