DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RG obviously forgets the videos he made crying after his last meltdown blaming his schizophrenia but he never uses mental health as an excuse 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can't believe what's going on at the moment absolutely crazy, I hope DHB does go to the police it's wrong what there doing, that live was madness

• Sad
Reactions: 12
RG obviously forgets the videos he made crying after his last meltdown blaming his schizophrenia but he never uses mental health as an excuse 🙄
If his mental health is that bad - get off the bleeping app! Ffs, he’s winding me up as much as CJ now

When you listen to Daryl talk, most of the time he speaks from the heart and with logic, and no he isn’t paying me to say that! I’m just sick of these beggars /crazy people coming for him and assuming he controls my mind in some way! I mean wtf

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Purple aki is vile! I’ve been in his live when he’s said what he’s going to do to a young girl and then the whole chat putting “P-dough lives matter”
He’s absolutely disgusting! He’s a joke, he actually trolled RG the last time he had a breakdown. He just jumps on drama and involves himself
The real Purple Aki is a convicted pedalo....originally from Liverpool....is banned from many NW towns...now allegedly in Hull.....the Tiktok Purple Aki is a vile, disgusting imitation....and I've just reported his live!!! Tomorrow will be spent contacting TT, FB and many other "businesses" to report people, accounts and other platforms....these disgusting plebs need getting rid of.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The real Purple Aki is a convicted pedalo....originally from Liverpool....is banned from many NW towns...the Tiktok Purple Aki is a vile, disgusting imitation....and I've just reported his live!!! Tomorrow will be spent contacting TT, FB and many other "businesses" to report people, accounts and other platforms....these disgusting plebs need getting rid of.
They really do- can we go back to silly dances please

Reactions: 6
The real Purple Aki is a convicted pedalo....originally from Liverpool....is banned from many NW towns...the Tiktok Purple Aki is a vile, disgusting imitation....and I've just reported his live!!! Tomorrow will be spent contacting TT, FB and many other "businesses" to report people, accounts and other platforms....these disgusting plebs need getting rid of.
It’s not right what these people get away with on tiktok it’s becoming a very scary place with some individuals

Reactions: 9
Why’s he doing that stupid dick van dyke accent? Daryl’s from Yorkshire 😂😂😂😂

The real Purple Aki is a convicted pedalo....originally from Liverpool....is banned from many NW towns...now allegedly in Hull.....the Tiktok Purple Aki is a vile, disgusting imitation....and I've just reported his live!!! Tomorrow will be spent contacting TT, FB and many other "businesses" to report people, accounts and other platforms....these disgusting plebs need getting rid of.
Yep I looked him up after the live I witnessed. Why would you pretend to be a peedough & use his photo?
Total wrongun him & his mates

Reactions: 7
🎶 he′s a maniac, maniac on tiktok live
And he's lying
And he's lying like he never did before

he′s a twit - he's a twit
he's a maniac

Every single person in the tattle house tonight
Lets hear you singing he's a maniac
he′s a maniac, maniac on tiktok live
And he's lying
And he's lying' like he never did before🎶

• Haha
Why’s he doing that stupid dick van dyke accent? Daryl’s from Yorkshire 😂😂😂😂

Yep I looked him up after the live I witnessed. Why would you pretend to be a peedough & use his photo?
Total wrongun him & his mates
Is it James in his live ?

Reactions: 1
They really do- can we go back to silly dances please
The trouble is, when TT was being used for its original purpose no one made money, including TT. Now the Chinese owned company have realised how thick some Brits are and will give their money away to some fuckwit "creator", and TT will take 65% of it. The people who gift have made this monster what it is today, and they are too thick to see it. What was the worst you heard about TT at the start of lockdown? NHS staff doing dances so they cant be that busy/the hospitals are empty blah blah.....and now we have the dregs of society making a living and turning it into a ghetto....rant over 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
🎶 Hes a maniac, maniac on his bed.
Needs slapping on his massive forehead 🎶

Oh fml scarebeg had to get in on the action

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.