DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yessss been on 10ish mins and overtaken Mankey and begbare already ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not even 30 minutes in total and heโ€™s nearly in top 20! Heโ€™s got a massive amount of support. โ™ฅ

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheโ€™s not got one charity bone in her body ๐Ÿ˜ก
I think Lucy is the one with the charity bone in her ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜‰

As others have said I feel for poker too but I do not believe for one second this has anything to do with DHB, or the team. Thatโ€™s not how they operate.
Iโ€™m disgusted that heโ€™s had to go to a hotel ๐Ÿ˜ก teamDHB all the way for me ๐Ÿ’š

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Lucy is the one with the charity bone in her ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿ˜‰

As others have said I feel for poker too but I do not believe for one second this has anything to do with DHB, or the team. Thatโ€™s not how they operate.
Iโ€™m disgusted that heโ€™s had to go to a hotel ๐Ÿ˜ก teamDHB all the way for me ๐Ÿ’š
Me neither....it for a.minute !!!

Why am I crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Same reason as me๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Reactions: 8
Love talking to you guys. Had to go on my second phone on my tattle account. Iโ€™m sending love on both ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 10
James cracks me up ๐Ÿ˜‚

I need a tattle account over there ๐Ÿคฃ
You do!

We will need a new thread soon
My suggestion:
DHB tattle still loves you, always will. Ps were still waiting on our overtime payments ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just came on, and caught up, so DHB isn't able to stay in his house now. This app is getting beyond the joke

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.