DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know what to think of it either .especially when ive seen becks talk to papa in dhbs live plenty of times
Reading between lines cos I can't see or hear voice notes.....poker appears ro have decided to put this out there now??? When she wanted to walk away from the drama? 🙄🙄am I missing something???

Reactions: 10
Another day another drama 😂 I don’t know what to make of it all. There is obviously always more to it than we’re shown and that’s fine, it’s not our business to know. But then don’t post it because people will speculate 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m lost with it all 🤯

Reactions: 7
So.....poker now decides to drag it up??? What? Why? I get she's had to walk away for her own reasons but why this now???? It's bizarre behaviour??
Yeah I agree if it’s that long ago why now post that? Weird behaviour. Just walk away no need to cause more drama.

There all as bad as each other tbh .if all these people knew it was becks in that chat and not one single person has told papa then thats wrong .especially when there okay with papa now

Reactions: 8
Yeah I agree if it’s that long ago why now post that? Weird behaviour. Just walk away no need to cause more drama.
She was so affected by what mankey did and i was hurt for her, it was horrible, but I keep saying that she was a massive part of " team dhb" with a LOT to say......she's gonna have stuff like this as they all will....why decide to " use it" like this when her mental health was so badly affected the other week and she needed to walk away from it all? All I'm seeing right now is her causing more tit...unless I'm really missing something??🙄

There all as bad as each other tbh .if all these people knew it was becks in that chat and not one single person has told papa then thats wrong .especially when there okay with papa now
Think it says more about the person that they are using this info now " because they can"
Irrelevant to whether it was becks or not...

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lozza he was not perfect at one time either.

Reactions: 8
She was so affected by what mankey did and i was hurt for her, it was horrible, but I keep saying that she was a massive part of " team dhb" with a LOT to say......she's gonna have stuff like this as they all will....why decide to " use it" like this when her mental health was so badly affected the other week and she needed to walk away from it all? All I'm seeing right now is her causing more tit...unless I'm really missing something??🙄
Basically it’s DHB doing a voice note in a group chat replying to becks saying he disagrees with her doxxing someone’s workplace where kids are. How he got the flack for it but wasn’t a part of it. He then said when he smells a rat he smells a rat. Then says he doesn’t want to fall out. Then there’s another voice note he sent but it wasn’t played. And then he removed her from the group chat.
Then a second voice note but it doesn’t say who it was to he said becks was up to something and is playing a game. Then says maybe they should set up another group and exclude her.

And that’s all I can remember 😂

• Heart

Think it says more about the person that they are using this info now " because they can"
Irrelevant to whether it was becks or not...
Sums up exactly how I feel about it 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve had to split the vid.

Part 1 & 2 below
Thanks for that and it's just confirmed to me that she/poker, clearly doesn't want to step away from the frame at all...........I don't agree with what becks apparently did, far from it, but, as for needing to step away for " her mental health" I'm sorry....she's clearly wanting to cause more drama and the question is why? Have some respect woman.....she/poker has been a massive part/voice of that " team" and sure if dug deep enough dhb could produce plenty of voice notes of hers?? All playground stuff in a way, but dangerous playground stuff and very sad too🙄

Reactions: 14
Thats why im saying everyone including poker she knew herself as well but choose not to say anything until now becasue now she dosnt agree with it ? Like people have said poker wants out of the drama but is posting this all now .wasnt it papa that gave ben rantz dhbs number that time ? So everyone including papa is in the wrong tbh .however that dosnt mean becks fights fire with fire and docks papas wife .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Basically it’s DHB doing a voice note in a group chat replying to becks saying he disagrees with her doxxing someone’s workplace where kids are. How he got the flack for it but wasn’t a part of it. He then said when he smells a rat he smells a rat. Then says he doesn’t want to fall out. Then there’s another voice note he sent but it wasn’t played. And then he removed her from the group chat.
Then a second voice note but it doesn’t say who it was to he said becks was up to something and is playing a game. Then says maybe they should set up another group and exclude her.

And that’s all I can remember 😂
Thanks....just been posted below and bloody hell🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
Im not sure what the point of this is, Pokers Left weve wished her well why/whats this about now ?

• Heart
Im not sure what the point of this is, Pokers Left weve wished her well why/whats this about now ?
Just seems to me like she wants to tit stir and cause more drama but personally I think she's making herself look a fool and that's being kind.....they've surely all got stuff they could " use against each other " if wanted to....she has chosen to, for some reason 🙄very bitter if ask me, or that's how it comes across!!

So.....poker now decides to drag it up??? What? Why? I get she's had to walk away for her own reasons but why this now???? It's bizarre behaviour??
The voice notes are just dhb telling poker he doesn't mind if she leaves the group or wants to join another group and another one is saying they will make another chat group without becks in it

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Maybe we should all just rise above it? Whatever was said, whatever was done is in the past....onwards and upwards 😘😘

• Heart
Had to split the video

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I wish them all well. People should just cut ties and move on if their friendships have ended and create the content they want to ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.