DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dontholdback #4. Team DHB will not stay quiet, more chance of manky going on a diet

Team DHB will not back down, they aim to run all scammers out of town

DHB and team will never be beat, they’ve always got proof and come with receipts

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh he is definetly hes not bothered about how many followers he has .i used to watch him and richard back in the day before richard got to big for his boots and him and richard would regulary do a live on wednesday doing quizzes its a shame really but ben has never changed
I do love a bit of mr rantz he’s my secret TikTok crush. Well it was secret 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
what time is the king on lol

Anyone on contact with team dhb lol go ask him haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Manky is waiting for this next overtake! Please DHB get on and wipe the smirk of his face the squarebeg.

Reactions: 9
DHB heads been understandably all over the place due to recent events so he’s sorry for a no show last night
He will be on tonight
Don’t worry about Mankey having a moment of fame and overtaking him
It will be short lived x

• Heart
Reactions: 17
DHB heads been understandably all over the place due to recent events so he’s sorry for a no show last night
He will be on tonight
Don’t worry about Mankey having a moment of fame and overtaking him
It will be short lived x
I think he may not be live tonight due to all the drama

Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen pokers new post on insta about dhb and everyone also it was becks that exposed papa blazes wife school

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seen pokers new post on insta about dhb and everyone also it was becks that exposed papa blazes wife school
No....can't see it....she must have deleted me or something....not sure how insta works🙈 what she saying?🙄

Reactions: 3
Ive tried linking it but not sure how to
Just noted she blocked me on tik tok too...😱wonder if cos follow dhb if she's " not happy" with him!! Strange....had some lovely conversations with her too🙄

Reactions: 5
Just noted she blocked me on tik tok too...😱wonder if cos follow dhb if she's " not happy" with him!! Strange....had some lovely conversations with her too🙄
I thimk shes deleted her tiktok as i cant find her either but found her backup one that she saiid she was going to be using before she deleted the other one but no videos om it yet

Reactions: 5
I thimk shes deleted her tiktok as i cant find her either but found her backup one that she saiid she was going to be using before she deleted the other one but no videos om it yet
I found her....was talking to her when she came back briefly last week...but just say it's private?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.