DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really need to Give up my Netflix subscription. TikTok is free and has more going on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
RGR “come in my live then DHB, let’s see what you have to say”
DHB “ok I’ll go in his live”
RGR “nooo you’re not coming in my live you’re blocked”
😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
He says it’s not mental health well that’s not a normal a person behaving like he is obsessed 😳he goes on & on she’s as bad as him the wife can they be trusted with a baby I don’t think it’s wise both seem unhinged to me a baby will only add to their mental health …

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Wow his wife just told him DHB said he hopes the baby dies and that he was pissed on live.
Please someone needs to report this man now!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Wow his wife just told him DHB said he hopes the baby dies and that he was pissed on live.
Please someone needs to report this man now!!!
That didn’t even get said on the live. Like how do they think they’ll get away with it? DHB records his lives. Morons 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
He is a puppet to his wife, she's awful. Sat there shitstirring

That didn’t even get said on the live. Like how do they think they’ll get away with it? DHB records his lives. Morons 🙄
Because Mrs RG loves it she's sat there instigating the whole thing

• Angry
Exactly let’s see his proof the mans deranged & she’s enabling him 🤡

Reactions: 7
She’s just retaliating because DHB played her homophobic voice note on insta

• Angry
He is a puppet to his wife, she's awful. Sat there shitstirring

Because Mrs RG loves it she's sat there instigating the whole thing
And she’s got stress really cares about the unborn child don’t she oh and she’s coming out with old tit now he’s so excited how sad are they and they are about to bring a child into the world i pity that child 😢

She’s just retaliating because DHB played her homophobic voice note on insta
I hate homophobia god forbid thier child is GAY vile woman !!!

Can you hear RG Mrs shouting in the background,
Why did RG not go in the live.
Obviously he’s a chicken all mouth no action

The complete and utter lies that come out of him & his wife's mouths is absolutely vile.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.