DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww ❤ ❤ back at ya💖
Had to create a new tiktok account just so I could talk about tattle and not get hate on my personal 😂 felt so left out seeing all of you commenting haha. Did reply to a few of you though on my personal ♥

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well that was emotional. My heart broke listening to DHB and Becks. I hope poker seen all the love for her as well. Mrs DHB spoke very well. Lost it at James singing and his little one shouting nooo and then becks with the bat 😂😂 as always it was great live. 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It's a shame dhb and becks was forced to speak of their own mental health because of skank and the witch, but proud of them for doing so, that woman has triggered a lot of people in the past week, if it's true what she says then her husband should be ashamed of himself for encouraging and allowing her to act out serious MH actions online, she is in no state if true to be a person people with mh problems should look up to.
You can tell people with real MH problems from just reading these threads and how dhb and becks spoke of it, they all have similarities, she's just thinking shes found a gravy train to jump on by trying to be a voice for mh, she needs stopping before she encourages a child to harm themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Morning tattle fam!

What a night! I got so emotional listening to Darryl talk about his kids and his mental health. And the beautiful Becks talking about her mental health struggles in the past.

Love that DHB left his comments on. Not only because he isn’t a wimp like Mankey, but also because it gave everyone the opportunity to talk to each other in the comments.

I had to leave before it fully ended because I got a migraine. What time did he come off of live?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Morning tattle fam!

What a night! I got so emotional listening to Darryl talk about his kids and his mental health. And the beautiful Becks talking about her mental health struggles in the past.

Love that DHB left his comments on. Not only because he isn’t a wimp like Mankey, but also because it gave everyone the opportunity to talk to each other in the comments.

I had to leave before it fully ended because I got a migraine. What time did he come off of live?
he was chatting to James a long time, James was singing all his songs that had me cracked up he's invited us all to sing a line if we mail him on Insta. I fell asleep after that, what an evening of emotions, crying, laughing and I felt an out pouring of care and love.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Much love and respect to DHB, Mrs DHB, becks, poker, james, emma and all of the crew
Nice to see the gifts being sent and the love from screen tapping
RIP to his mod Tracey. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.