DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’ll be watching from my top window, it best be your Batman costume! Just so I know it’s you

be there or be square @RaeRae26, this ends today !🤚🏻 I’m going to slap you like Will Smith did to Chris Rock

“GET YOUR NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH”

Blame @RaeRae26 she started this !! 🤣🤣🤣
Oh, one monkey
Don't stop no show

I'm here my jaw is swinging. I mean my fists 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You’re making me soooo angry 😡

I’m going to make a BPD video right now !!

and just wanted to add

CHILD GROOMER @RaeRae26 IS A CHILD GROOMER
Excuse me c.tingz if they are old enough to have a go Henry card they're old enough to gift.

It's all tattles fault, i mean DHBS, i mean tik toks

• Haha
  • Wow
I’m not having a great day today but you guys are cracking me up. Thank you for the many laughs I’ve had whilst also crying 😂♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I’m not having a great day today but you guys are cracking me up. Thank you for the many laughs I’ve had whilst also crying 😂♥
Sending you hugs, my partener is always walking in the room and seeing me in tears, I get upset when i see animal cruelty or sick children suffering with horrible illnesses on Tictok. I hope you are feeling better x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Excuse me c.tingz if they are old enough to have a go Henry card they're old enough to gift.

It's all tattles fault, i mean DHBS, i mean tik toks
Not going to lie I’m running out of content, give me an hour and I’ll be back @RaeRae26

can everyone just check out my latest BPD video and show it (ME) some love ❤

Remember guys “be kind, say only positive things, and GOD will judge you”

Huge virtual hugs 🤗 ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Not going to lie I’m running out of content, give me an hour and I’ll be back @RaeRae26

can everyone just check out my latest BPD video and show it (ME) some love ❤

Remember guys “be kind, say only positive things, and GOD will judge you”

Huge virtual hugs 🤗 ❤
Fine c.tingz I'm off to the gym wearing my white ensemble that makes me look like a condom stuffed with mashed potato to walk slowly on a treadmill while eating 3 bacon samdbos and parmos. I need to build up the strength i my little legs to run after you in the ring at Sunday smoke

• Haha
I have to say that after watching Poker's videos yesterday I wonder if Becks's was about Poker. 🤔 I strongly feel it was, as there are some indications that all is not well in those quarters.
Hmm I was intrigued. I checked insta, poker & DHB no longer follow each other. On reflection I think you may be right

DHB has new posts up on Insta btw

Reactions: 6
Fine c.tingz I'm off to the gym wearing my white ensemble that makes me look like a condom stuffed with mashed potato to walk slowly on a treadmill while eating 3 bacon samdbos and parmos. I need to build up the strength i my little legs to run after you in the ring at Sunday smoke

Good you need it ! Make sure you don’t forget ya mustard, cream, passata oh and spinach

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Poker just wants out of the drama. She needs to protect herself and her family and that’s more important than an app and certain friendships. I could be completely wrong of course. But that’s what I would do if it were me. Hope she’s ok ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Not necessarily, there are a lot of people that have had children taken when they shouldn’t have been, meanwhile children in actual dangerous situations get missed

SS shouldn’t be used as a ‘wake up call’ when the kids are well looked after, healthy and happy. There’s nothing untoward going on there and you can clearly see that, this is simply a grudge against DD and it’s going too far
SS are under staffed and will have enough cases to contend with to respond to this BS it’s pathetic

Reactions: 5
It’s all @RaeRae26 fault she’s started bullying me !! Proper affecting my MH just because I called her out for being a beg 🤣🤭
This is the last time I'll ever talk about c.tingz, c.tingz is just a clout chaser. C.tingz is a child gifter who is hiding behind a fake profile to troll me c.tingz is James hardy. C.tingz can't keep my name out of their mouth i have no proof but they have said some nasty vile disgusting things about me.

I need a caravan holiday send me the big gifts only guys.

#raeraecrew

• Haha
This is the last time I'll ever talk about c.tingz, c.tingz is just a clout chaser. C.tingz is a child gifter who is hiding behind a fake profile to troll me c.tingz is James hardy. C.tingz can't keep my name out of their mouth i have no proof but they have said some nasty vile disgusting things about me.

I need a caravan holiday send me the big gifts only guys.

#raeraecrew
Say it Louder for those at the back lol

• Haha
Say it Louder for those at the back lol
Don't get me started on that c.tingz all they do is tell the truth about me and i retaliate by calling them names. That's it guys I'm having my say guys enough is enough guys in 6 days time i will be going live I need this time to prepare my lies and get my non existent evidence together.

In the meantime I'll be posting sad tiktoks PayPal in bio if you're over 18 you can't gift its under 18s only guys.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.