DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to Thread 3
Title credit goes to @Atttttccc . Had to cut it down to fit. I hope DHB and co appreciate the cheesiness of it 😂

Recap:

- DHB continues to speak the truth.
- Mankey, Diddy, Beg and co continue to be triggered by it.
- DHB and co, alongside tattle, continue to be blamed for all the hate and doxxing that happens on Tik Tok. This is incorrect.
- DHB is doing the latest competition in aid of Ukraine.
- There's some controversy surrounding comments regarding Diddy Dan's fundraising efforts. To read this, please see previous thread (lots of different opinions so better to read first hand than for me to attempt to summarise).

Think that sums it up.

Previous threads can be found via the blue button at the top of the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Great recap @zyxwvu and great title @Atttttccc (y)

Did anyone else see DD in with Riley's mum earlier? He really cannot stop slating Daryl, then in the next breath says he isn't arsed :ROFLMAO:
He slated DHB doing the comp again, then says fair play to him doing the comp for Ukraine :ROFLMAO:
The thing is DD still doesn't have the intelligence to understand what DHB meant in the first place. It's just making DD look a twit now.

I sent all my coins won from Manky to Mel Moon last night. I don't like her content but that was a deserving cause, Chuckie is a good egg and its really up to him if he wants to gift DD.

Reactions: 9
Great recap @zyxwvu and great title @Atttttccc (y)

Did anyone else see DD in with Riley's mum earlier? He really cannot stop slating Daryl, then in the next breath says he isn't arsed :ROFLMAO:
He slated DHB doing the comp again, then says fair play to him doing the comp for Ukraine :ROFLMAO:
The thing is DD still doesn't have the intelligence to understand what DHB meant in the first place. It's just making DD look a twit now.

I sent all my coins won from Manky to Mel Moon last night. I don't like her content but that was a deserving cause, Chuckie is a good egg and its really up to him if he wants to gift DD.
He mentioned dhb this morning too when he was on with papablaze. I just scrolled on because i can't be bothered with the shite that comes out of his mouth. All the hate and trolling that goes on in tik tok comes from the lives of DD, touchy tom and Begbare when they spout hate. You just have to read the comments in their lives. Once in DHBs live the trolls start rolling in quick look at profile majority of time you can see it those idiots they follow. The only reason why they keep spouting hate is to try stay above him in the leader board. As always with the begs everything they do is for personal financially gain.

Reactions: 10
To be fair in DHB live last night I didn't see any trolls I did wonder whether he would get any but I think more people realise its the Mankeys who start the trouble and DD what comes out of his mouth as some one raising money for charity is disgusting

Reactions: 12
Apparently Papa B has been banned and removed from the competition. Anyone know why?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Apparently Papa B has been banned and removed from the competition. Anyone know why?
Was reported for nudity. Think he has a post up

DD was mentioning him when dueling it’s Sammy too. Weirdly obsessed..
I seen sammy lee on my fyp talking to a girl about someone having an opinion but should've kept it to themselves or something like that. Thought it may have been about DHB so just scrolled on. DD never has DHBs name out of his mouth. Sammy lee is bit of a beg too never done trying the leader board or competitions

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did he lose his winnings?
He said on live he cashed out £400 i think from the night before and had about £20 left in his tik tok he will still be able to get the money once the ban is up. They will be using his wife's account to do the competition now i think or just general fundraising

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ive just seen papas videos .its awful what happened

Hes also just done a swipe at the manleys :ROFLMAO: said he was one of the only ones playing the game talking about movies

Ive just seen papas videos .its awful what happened

Hes also just done a swipe at the manleys :ROFLMAO: said he was one of the only ones playing the game talking about movies
When was he reported. He said he was fully clothed but still got a 7 day ban for nudity. For someone to report when he's raising money for charity is awful. It's shameful actually. Wouldnt be surprised if it was touchy Tom that reported

• Wow
  • Angry
When was he reported. He said he was fully clothed but still got a 7 day ban for nudity. For someone to report when he's raising money for charity is awful. It's shameful actually. Wouldnt be surprised if it was touchy Tom that reported
It was yesterday i think he got banned and then he reposted a video of someone today half nude saying how is this aloud which is nudity and i got banned and it wasnt nudity and then that video got banned as well

• Haha
Reactions: 6
People just said on his live i bet it was dhb that got him banned but he said hes had a few people say that but said he knows its not him and he wouldnt do that

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.