Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jennyjj669

Chatty Member
Yes threatening him with the Sun newspaper & social services. That doesn't sit right with me tbh
Nor me, you can’t mess with kids like that, why would being in care be better for his kids than being with their dad. It doesn’t sit right with me either

Reactions: 2

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Who came onto DHB s live last night, I did not see the name but DHB was not happy. I think it was someone who copied Lawrence and is also a Mod for Mankey.

Faith61

VIP Member
Loving the ceo gifts people are sending for our boss 😂

Go to the share button, click the settings and then click on the PIP. It should then let you swipe up off off tiktok and it’ll come up in the background on tattle. If it doesn’t work first time, go out of his live and then back in and it should be fine xxx

Why you laughing at me @Faith61 😂😂

Edit oh just realised it was probs the ceo part. Forgot I wrote that. As you were.
ps think I already broke a tooth on my popcorn 😂
Yesh it was......💖

brahhh

VIP Member
Purple aki is vile! I’ve been in his live when he’s said what he’s going to do to a young girl and then the whole chat putting “P-dough lives matter”
He’s absolutely disgusting! He’s a joke, he actually trolled RG the last time he had a breakdown. He just jumps on drama and involves himself
I’ve never seen him until now 😳

brahhh

VIP Member
Why’s he doing that stupid dick van dyke accent? Daryl’s from Yorkshire 😂😂😂😂

Yep I looked him up after the live I witnessed. Why would you pretend to be a peedough & use his photo?
Total wrongun him & his mates
Is it James in his live ?

Reactions: 1

NoseyBiatch92

Completely agree with you I've lost all respect for DHB. Plus lets be honest this is mainly a I love DHB thread so not many will go against the grain.
Yeah I have noticed that tbf, I have been in between, I’ve disagreed with some of DHBs actions and others I’ve agreed with so haven’t loved or disliked him tbh but this situation he’s out of order 100% and wasting socials time if he does go ahead with it

What doesn’t? Everyone on here supports DHB I think the thread name gives that away? Never any negative comments on here? Pretty sure someone can have two threads I’ve seen others have the same. Can you clarify @mumz? For those who don’t want to see all the support DHB has and will always have for protecting and standing up against child neglect/abuse/grooming.
There has been people that have disagreed on the threads with things he’s done so I assumed it was just a normal thread as there’s nothing anyway to say it’s a ‘rave’ thread

Reactions: 1