DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They think DHB in the live oh god they really are taking obsession to a new level now … talking about DHB appearance what about that syrup on his head 🤣🤣

The complete and utter lies that come out of him & his wife's mouths is absolutely vile.
What a vile combination of a man & wife 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Makes out he don’t read tattle 🤣🤣🤣
I was on his live yday morning and he was going on about how brilliant tattle is 🤣🤣.
I just noticed he has such a tiny mouth and such weird thin lips in relation to how massive the rest of his head is. Also wtf is that haircut??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He did say this evening that he’s glad tattle are turning on DHB. Are we? No. People had opinions on DHB sharing the voice recording of the lady who passed away. But we’ve not turned on him. We can have different opinions on people. Like in my opinion my partner is a head most days, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love him

Ps he’s a head every day I was just trying to be nice 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wow his wife just told him DHB said he hopes the baby dies and that he was pissed on live.
Please someone needs to report this man now!!!
She totally took what was actually said out of context and made it sound much worse than it was….

Anyway have spent part of the afternoon listening to RGR rant about DHB and have come to the conclusion that RGR is the biggest billy bullshitter ever

Reactions: 13
Add a screaming needy baby to the mix of mum shouting in one room and dad manically moaning in the other room uh oh!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Watch your back c.tingz i still have more dirt to expose on you.

Anyways enough about that friend how are you 🥰
A bit distraught 😩 because I don’t know what else you have on me lol

Yeh I’m all good you?? 🥰❤🤗

God knows how these do it day in day out, I’ve got a headache now after @RaeRae26 been attacking me all day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.