Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It's the death of a young life. I think the quarantine police need to rein it in just for tonight and let them mourn/celebrate their beautiful girls life.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I love when she goes off about tattle it’s so entertaining especially when she thinks we’re all c**nts, news flash you are and that’s why we’re here
I love when she makes it out like we've nothing going for us.
I am married to a man who's fidelity can't be questioned and who wants to live in the same country as me; I have two beautiful children; I have a rewarding job; I am educated to beyond degree level; I am not an attention seeker or narcissist; I actually own my home instead of living in someone elses; and I am happy.

She doesn't tick many, if any, of those boxes and yet I'm the one with no real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
She likes to say that people who use this site are sad and have no life, but there is something pathetic and embarrassing about going to the effort to set her phone up to take a video of herself running about her living room just to post to Instagram. Actually just like most of the shit she puts on Instagram.
Also after getting that note in the post yesterday and the attempted break in a few weeks ago I would probably be worried about advertising to 30k people that my house is going to be empty for the next few weeks.

Of course she’s received the results at the last minute🤔.dramatic content done ✅ , bikini shot done ✅ now set up your phone to dance like a knob round your living room for even more attention! 💤

Reactions: 17

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Donna said people sent her screen shots from this page so now I have questions because you hear about it a lot that people have been sent screen shots of what gets said about them.
Why do people screen shot things from this page and send it to the people being talked about? Does that mean the people sending the screen shots are active on this thread too but are even worse because they act like her mate?? People don’t scroll through threads about people they like just to screen shot and send them negative chat about them ...... do they? I can’t speak for anyone else but I know I don’t search my mates name on the internet to see if people are slagging them? So many questions!!!

Reactions: 16

Elle__Dee

VIP Member
I’ve not been blocked...yet! Feel bad for whoever MD is though 🙊
It’s so weird I’ve never made out as if I know her. I’m from a different area and have no friends in common or acquaintances! Give you a hint DC my initials are JB 👍🏻 if she find me from that she should hang the scissors up and join MI5 🤣
Jackie Bird is that you?

• Haha
  • Wow

Glittery1

VIP Member
1. Why does she accept pizza orders from a random person? I’m not sure I actually believe her. She must be ordering it herself

2. Why does she subject us to watching her noisily chewing with her mouth open like a pig?

3. Why does she talk the way she does on her stories? She looks & sounds like she has a learning difficulty/mental problem

4. Her ears annoy me

There I got it all out! I’m a fully fledged tattle bitch 🙋‍♀️

• Haha

Geee

Chatty Member
I can see why she would be annoyed cause where some of us comment on light hearted stuff and at well shouldn’t really be doing that then there’s others who would go as far as to report people. And to attempt to ruin someone’s business cause you don’t like what they post on the internet is terrible. Especially when it’s not just that persons income and business you would be affecting.

also the comments about how quickly someone moved on after a tragic death or how someone chose to grieve is really for no one to comment on so I see her point with those parts.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
This thread is going OFF tonight 😂
Loooaaaads of salons have been doing dye at home kits for customers who have full head colours to avoid box dye repair jobs when they open again. I have been getting them since the first lockdown. There are girls doing personalised stick on nails and eyebrow kits to use at home. Unpopular opinion but I think this is a bit of a reach tonight ladies sorry!!!

Last edited:

Curly

VIP Member
And what a waste of food sending all those cakes to her. Is there any need? I’m sure people will order cakes from them if they just sent her a couple of each instead of all those. Every Tom Dock & Harry has a fucking cake or dessert business these days too.
One of my friends ordered from the one who sends her the free shit every week and she was really disappointed with what she got for the price it cost.
if I know a business sends constant freebies to these beggars I refuse to buy. I do not agree with the whole ‘gifted’ culture in the slightest. I think it has allowed for a disgusting entitled generation of idiots

Reflected view

VIP Member
Is it just me but does anyone think Donna looks dated as if she should be in the 80s and not a young woman from 2020

• Haha

HereForLOLS

Chatty Member
Personally I find it tacky when people post from a funeral. Social media is the last thing I’d be thinking about....regardless of the number of followers I had

Reactions: 15

sailorcherries

VIP Member
She sunk to new lows the minute she went to say that word and changed it to "mongoose".
Boo funking hoo, her holiday might be cancelled.
Let's just run down here -

1) she was going to Turkey but instead chose Dubai, both have quarantine rules, and she wanted the fancier holiday and therefore needs to deal with the testing rules and the possibility it might not arrive on time.
2) her fiance has decided not to come back to the UK more for tax reasons, nothing else.
3) she won't be broke, I can guarantee she isn't the one forking out for the expensive hotels.
4) if they wanted to get married they would have done, you don't need the Instagram wedding. A woman in my work is the same, crying about not being able to get married. You can get married, you just can't have your show off wedding which is different.
5) the man had a flat tire, he hardly planned that.
6) the advice is to not travel.

There is genuinely nothing here to feel sorry for her about. Anything she is moaning about has been brought on by herself.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I do think it’s fair enough having extended households with her brother and parents cause let’s be honest it’s four people they just happen to live in three houses.

The problem lies with the fact Donna isn’t just sticking to two other households... she’s had her pal Megan over for sleepovers, she’s had nights of drinking in groups, she is still seeing clients in her work and as said above I guarantee they take their masks off in the staff room (which is a box room) and she’s out walking and cycling with different folk and posing for photos directly next to them wearing no mask.

If you combine all of that and consider the volume of people shes in close proximity with, potentially not wearing a mask, then it makes the three households combining seem less fair because actually she’s taking the piss. She’s a young, very fit and healthy woman so realistically she’d be absolutely fine catching it but it’s the risk she poses to other people who don’t realise the extent of her negligence.

A young boy local to me went to a lock-in on old firm day, caught Covid with all his friends, and his Gran is now ventilated in ICU... this is the types of things that happen when younger people go tonto with the rules... it doesn’t impact them directly.

• Sad

Reflected view

VIP Member
Really don’t get why some of you are feeling sorry for her 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s her and big Bawbags choice to live the way they do

• Heart

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I had a Porter & Rye steak at home this weekend that I actually paid for! The one you pay for comes with two sides, so I got potatoes and Mac and Cheese! It looks like she got every side and sauce on offer for free!

Really pisses me off when I paid good money for it and had I seen Donna’s #gift before I bought it I wouldn’t have ordered!

it’s funny how ‘influencers’ can actually influence you not to buy!

As a side note! The steak was fantastic but it was the the most bland and runny peppercorn sauce I’ve ever had!
I had been thinking of ordering their ‘at home’ this month during lockdown but after seeing that they’re handing out the entire menu to people like her I would rather give my hard earned cash to another local restaurant. It’s quite misleading to see all the food she got when actually you get 1 side and 1 sauce per person. I am so done with constantly seeing gifted items all over Instagram and I know that when I see gifted on someone’s posts now it makes me not want to buy it rather than influencing me to buy it, and I know most of my friends feel the same. Maybe it’s just because of how this year has been that’s amplified it but it feels as though gifted items are becoming more and more extravagant and tasteless.

Reactions: 14

Curly

VIP Member
Yes she is allowed to have her own feelings and opinions but to me the minute you start to mock others (calling he driver names), call people cunts for not agreeing with your opinion and just being vile to people then I lose any sympathy.
I’m all for everyone has their own circumstances but to me the way you react to others shows the type of person you are and unfortunately her ugly personality shines through.
She’s desperate to be an’infuencer’ and grab all of the free cakes and cookies she can but yet fails to accept any sort of differing opinion or have an awareness that some of her followers are going through things a lot worse

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Her stories are vile from yesterday. I have no sympathy for her tbf and if that makes me a cunt as she would say then so be it
People are dying and she’s on there
1. Throwing a tantrum and calling someone names because they got a flat tyre which would not be their fault
2. She’s been advised no unnecessary travel but still goes ahead and books a holiday and sorry 4 months isn’t exactly a life time get over it
3. The dig about she can’t go to Saudi just shows her mentality and views of the country she wants to live in the future, I’m sure she’ll get in great with their rules

she used to be funny but since getting a following on Instagram she thinks she’s something else

Curly

VIP Member
I don’t get this whole insta culture of setting up your own camera to take photographs of you lying on your bed or your worktop 🙄 trying to be funny or even worse eating 🤮
OR having a full blown conversation with yourself into your phone 😂
Phone your pals, eat your dinner without videoing it and stop attention seeking. I genuinely do not understand how these people are appealing to others