Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
I feel really bitchy saying this but her ears freak me out 🙈

And yes all recent photos FaceTuned to fuck! Sure we could all look like that with a filter

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
She had such a ned voice talking to those chickens 🙈🙈🙈

Wow the shit coloured tracksuit from yesterday’s stories is hideous 😳 my hopes for the £2.6k wedding dress are being lowered by the day 🙈
She obviously reads tattle

Noticed on donnas recent videos of gifts shes put *gifted in them , about time - not that it will last though! , also the ‘ wee glasgow business support local ✌🏼‘ at the end ..... not really supporting them if your NOT buying from them, i know i for 1 wouldnt ever consider buying anything from a company who gifts her anything 😅

Theteawithz

If it’s triggering you for weight reasons just ignore it and unfollow her. Not everyone has a best friend that’s a fitness coach that will give you a personalised plan for lockdown or gets sent calorie controlled ready meals from companies for you to post on Instagram. Her fiance lives in Saudi shes at home alone and needing attention/confidence boost so posting this shit for people to tell her how hilarious and skinny she is. It’s not normal behaviour.
No no no it’s triggering how they two talk to each other

Trey93

Most people are breaking lockdown rules now in Glasgow, even if they don’t post about it. Personally, if it was a funeral for my sister in law and I wanted to support my brother and other family I don’t think I’d be too interested in abiding by the rules.

I don’t remember Donna bullying anyone, I had a look on the fitness instagrammers page and it said she video’d a girl she worked with and it was horrible. I don’t watch her stories much, anyone remember what was so horrible about it? As opposed to just videoing her friend carrying on?