Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might be kinda keeping an eye on her brothers mental health. Wife dead then house robbed of all her possessions etc. Might not be the rules to the letter but after hearing of the 3rd suicide in my outer circle in about 2 months then I can see the other side of things too. It’s not all black and white.

I also have a lot of people helping me with childcare as I am a student nurse and my parents both work and partner recently walked out so to complete my degree people need to get her from nursery and it can’t always be the same person as the majority are also nurses and work shifts.
Maybe you're right. I probably spoke out of turn there actually so I'm glad you pointed that out.

Sorry to hear about your situation, I'm glad you have a good support network around you and all the best with your studies 👩🏻‍🎓👩🏻‍⚕️

Reactions: 9
They might be kinda keeping an eye on her brothers mental health. Wife dead then house robbed of all her possessions etc. Might not be the rules to the letter but after hearing of the 3rd suicide in my outer circle in about 2 months then I can see the other side of things too. It’s not all black and white.

I also have a lot of people helping me with childcare as I am a student nurse and my parents both work and partner recently walked out so to complete my degree people need to get her from nursery and it can’t always be the same person as the majority are also nurses and work shifts.
He lives alone and can of course have an extended household for support. I do disagree with her mixing with multiple households and posting about it to her large following. Given her behaviour throughout the pandemic, I suspect it’s her usual “I don’t give a duck” selfish attitude.

I’m an ICU Charge nurse and I lost my dad to Covid in June, so I do see it as very black and white. I’m also very aware that I have a responsibility to my patients and colleagues to ensure I’m doing what I can to limit their risk of exposure.

Reactions: 6
I disagree. England have bubbles, Scotland have extended households where 2 households join and behave as one. You can only be in one extended household. She has a big following and shouldn’t be blatantly flaunting the rules.
I feel like this is a really aggressive reply. I got mixed up on the rules between Scotland & England. My apologies.

He lives alone and can of course have an extended household for support. I do disagree with her mixing with multiple households and posting about it to her large following. Given her behaviour throughout the pandemic, I suspect it’s her usual “I don’t give a duck” selfish attitude.

I’m an ICU Charge nurse and I lost my dad to Covid in June, so I do see it as very black and white. I’m also very aware that I have a responsibility to my patients and colleagues to ensure I’m doing what I can to limit their risk of exposure.
I think most people aren’t sticking strictly to the rules and aren’t seeing it as black and white. I don’t see any big problem with her and her brother having an extended household especially after losing his wife and the house break in, I would be the same if that was my brother. It seems she looks after his dog sometimes too.
However, her attitude stinks. She is a hairdresser and (when salons are open) has clients coming and going all day, and is in close contact to colleagues who most likely aren’t sticking to the rules when they’re sitting together in the staff room either.

Reactions: 4
I think most people aren’t sticking strictly to the rules and aren’t seeing it as black and white. I don’t see any big problem with her and her brother having an extended household especially after losing his wife and the house break in, I would be the same if that was my brother. It seems she looks after his dog sometimes too.
However, her attitude stinks. She is a hairdresser and (when salons are open) has clients coming and going all day, and is in close contact to colleagues who most likely aren’t sticking to the rules when they’re sitting together in the staff room either.

Totally agree with this, I’d say majority of people I know aren’t following 100% but it’s the sheer flaunting of it and the attitude that winds people up

Reactions: 3
I do think it’s fair enough having extended households with her brother and parents cause let’s be honest it’s four people they just happen to live in three houses.

The problem lies with the fact Donna isn’t just sticking to two other households... she’s had her pal Megan over for sleepovers, she’s had nights of drinking in groups, she is still seeing clients in her work and as said above I guarantee they take their masks off in the staff room (which is a box room) and she’s out walking and cycling with different folk and posing for photos directly next to them wearing no mask.

If you combine all of that and consider the volume of people shes in close proximity with, potentially not wearing a mask, then it makes the three households combining seem less fair because actually she’s taking the piss. She’s a young, very fit and healthy woman so realistically she’d be absolutely fine catching it but it’s the risk she poses to other people who don’t realise the extent of her negligence.

A young boy local to me went to a lock-in on old firm day, caught Covid with all his friends, and his Gran is now ventilated in ICU... this is the types of things that happen when younger people go tonto with the rules... it doesn’t impact them directly.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I do think it’s fair enough having extended households with her brother and parents cause let’s be honest it’s four people they just happen to live in three houses.

The problem lies with the fact Donna isn’t just sticking to two other households... she’s had her pal Megan over for sleepovers, she’s had nights of drinking in groups, she is still seeing clients in her work and as said above I guarantee they take their masks off in the staff room (which is a box room) and she’s out walking and cycling with different folk and posing for photos directly next to them wearing no mask.

If you combine all of that and consider the volume of people shes in close proximity with, potentially not wearing a mask, then it makes the three households combining seem less fair because actually she’s taking the piss. She’s a young, very fit and healthy woman so realistically she’d be absolutely fine catching it but it’s the risk she poses to other people who don’t realise the extent of her negligence.

A young boy local to me went to a lock-in on old firm day, caught Covid with all his friends, and his Gran is now ventilated in ICU... this is the types of things that happen when younger people go tonto with the rules... it doesn’t impact them directly.
Totally agree with everything you’ve said there. Having the extra extended household with her parents and her brother would be fine if she wasn’t constantly galavanting.
It’s surprising that she hasn’t had covid by now too. This year has really shown which people think of others and which people only care about themselves whether that’s intentional are just sheer ignorance.

I can’t get over the prices she’s asking for the cheap tacky tit she’s selling. There are a few pairs of shoes she’s selling that I recognise from having the same ones in around 2009-2013. £15 for primark shoes that cost £15 brand new in 2015.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Yeah probably if she wasn’t so dismissive of the situation everyone wouldn’t be so annoyed about it. My grandpa died 3 weeks ago from covid so I do know the effects of it obviously but if it were my sister losing her husband I would definitely be going to see her even if my dad were doing the same cause I would never forgive myself if she did something and I wasn’t noticing the signs cause I was observing lock down.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The stories she’s sharing.... I’ll admit I laughed at some of them, but did anyone see the message someone sent her about their partner cheating and she punched him 5 times, broke his jaw and he had to have his food liquidised & Donna replied ‘we could be friends x’ or something along those lines 🤯

Cheating is crappy behaviour but can you imagine in a man posted that about a woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The stories she’s sharing.... I’ll admit I laughed at some of them, but did anyone see the message someone sent her about their partner cheating and she punched him 5 times, broke his jaw and he had to have his food liquidised & Donna replied ‘we could be friends x’ or something along those lines 🤯

Cheating is crappy behaviour but can you imagine in a man posted that about a woman!
Some of them were hilarious but just shows, Donna isn't funny, the people sending the stories are. I did feel for some of them though.

Reactions: 6
Yeah but sometimes men are pricks and just deserve to have their jaws broken...joking! I’d never do something I could get arrested for, as much as I’d love to.
I sent her a story which she shared. Doesn’t mean I like her though 🤣🤣

• Haha
Yeah but sometimes men are pricks and just deserve to have their jaws broken...joking! I’d never do something I could get arrested for, as much as I’d love to.
I sent her a story which she shared. Doesn’t mean I like her though 🤣🤣
Ohhh I wonder which one was yours 🤣

• Haha
026F0718-6B3D-40A6-B3CE-EEF2C956FB92.png

I’d love to have a boozy sleepover with my pals...
I used to think she was hilarious but now I see right through her.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.