Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glittery1

VIP Member
The stories she’s sharing.... I’ll admit I laughed at some of them, but did anyone see the message someone sent her about their partner cheating and she punched him 5 times, broke his jaw and he had to have his food liquidised & Donna replied ‘we could be friends x’ or something along those lines 🤯

Cheating is shitty behaviour but can you imagine in a man posted that about a woman!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Harry

Chatty Member
My god she is dull as dishwater!! Imagine getting your knickers wet over some muppet sending half a shop of glasses so you can pick a pair. And to top that off set up her phone and ring light to tell the whole of Instagram and prance around like an absolute bell end. Maybe I’m old fashioned but these bitches on Instagram take it way too far with setting up their phones to record themselves, it’s so disingenuous. Live for their online persona, but at a guess I’d say Donna is just as much a cunt in the real world

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
The latest set up video of her and big Dawg is so cringe..the guy is lying sunbathing and she is desperately hanging off him trying to get her angles for the gram..she is exhausting omg no wonder the guy looks like he’s sleeping..prob trying to zone out of her attention seeking antics! Why not just send him that video? Why put it on the gram when he doesn’t even have social media!! It baffles my brain 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha

Yolo_polo

I know people were reporting someone on the Mother Rendall page but that was because she was a nurse. I don’t think anyone said they would report Donna’s salon because it’s common knowledge that most hairdressers have been making up home dye’s for their clients.
I said I thought Donna was a shit hairdresser. I don’t see the difference between me saying that on here and her slagging off MUA’s the other day to her 35k followers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously one rule for her and a different one for the rest of us.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Of course she’s received the results at the last minute🤔.dramatic content done ✅ , bikini shot done ✅ now set up your phone to dance like a knob round your living room for even more attention! 💤

Last edited:
  • Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
So lockdown rules and covid19 doesn’t affect her 😡
This has really fucking pissed me off. Families are making difficult decisions about who gets to see who at Christmas, I won't get to see my oldest son, my mum or my brother because we're adhering to the rules. I suppose we could break them but we are taking our social responsibilities seriously. We have this utter, shameless wee bimbo doing her own thing and not giving a fuck. I really hope she gets caught and fined for this.

• Angry
I have been contemplating posting this for days but I’ve decided to post .
1. Donna did my friends hair . It was very brassy with ginger stripes , wasn’t great at all . My friend told her politely she wasn’t happy and asked if she could have it fixed . Donna told her she’d have to go back in a few days . She did was treated terribly - didn’t speak to her while doing hair , staff were all giving her dirty looks and Donna was whispering to staff while looking at my friend and laughing .
2. I was at a function with Donna some time ago and she was so nasty . She was bitching about “ fat “ girls in the toilets with her pal.

• Angry
  • Wow

xoxoa

Does anyone else get really annoyed by how she talks 😂😂😂😂 I can’t explain it but it’s so annoying 😂😂😂😂

Harry

Chatty Member
I’m sure we will find out soon enough when she puts her next tattle rant up.........
I love when she goes off about tattle it’s so entertaining especially when she thinks we’re all c**nts, news flash you are and that’s why we’re here

Reactions: 10
Didn't realise Donna had a thread til she posted on her stories! I used to like her (years ago before she got with mark and became smug). Why wouldn't they just take the tax hit i dont understand this? Also what a clown posting a story calling him a mongoose. The worst word she wanted to use makes my toes curl its disgusting...
Shes so up and down aswell, one min posting about 'love yourself' and the next 'look how good i look'.
I think most folk like her (insta hungry folks like MrAesthetic and his wife etc, bleugh...) are mentally unstable and need validation from strangers. Its sad. What a life!! No thanks!!

Yolo_polo

What about her commenting on the lack of likes her grid post for her mum n dads anniversary got 🙈🤣🤣 confirmation of what we knew all along, it’s all for the gram! Imagine being 31 n actually caring about how many likes your social media posts get! Scarlet for her 😳

• Haha
The extended feature film dedicated to her fiancé who isn’t on the gram? Anyone else find this odd 🧐🧐🧐
It’s all for show isn’t it? Like mentioned previously, all she really wants is a wedding. To be the centre of attention for one day, then spam the gram with wedding photos for the foreseeable. It isn’t about being married to big dawg (🤢) it’s all about image and spending x amount on this and x amount on a dress. If she loved him so dearly and couldn’t bear to be without him, they would’ve just got married like so many other couples have and do! Especially considering they live in different countries simply because they aren’t married. 🤯

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Got a new hashtag for you to use Donna hen. #rattledbytattle
Imagine referring to tattle on her story! On her longed for holiday with her ANGEL.

Tattle has definitely rattled her!

Big Angel Dawg looks like a mongoose, as she likes to put it. What a state. Wonder what’s in their pipe! Imagine if his employers see that 🙈

What an embarrassment.

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Why does she have to set her phone up to record videos of herself showing products and eating them? She could just do a few stories of her showing THE PRODUCT and talking about who the company is, the flavour choices, other products they offer. We don’t need 10 stories of her face and her shit acting, along with the usual fake missing her mouth or pretending she’s eaten 20 of them 5 minutes later. It’s meant to be about the product, not you.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
I am beyond caring what rules people are breaking at this point. The 3 households rule is the biggest lot of BS ever.
However, I do think that people in certain jobs and of certain social media presence should probably avoid posting such blatant rule breaking all over social media.
The area she lives and works in has been put into a local lockdown, and she has spent all weekend flouting the rules for her 30k followers to see.

Last edited:

MamaD

VIP Member
Exactly - especially when the lack of marriage certificate is what’s keeping them physically apart.
Yep! If you want to be with someone that bad and the only think stopping you is a piece of paper then what are you waiting for?! Especially as she knows that no one is guaranteed to be here forever. I’d rather a quick low key wedding if it meant I could be with my partner each day. I can’t see big weddings going ahead this year.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Wow she is a bitter Betty isn’t she. Not seen her bloke for months and is more interested in #tattlelife
Their marriage won’t last 5 minutes 🤗🤗🤗
So odd - she’s not seen him all this time and she chooses to post about tattle. But then he is there having a great time with his pal!!! How odd. I would be fuming!!

Last edited: