Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Why does she accept pizza orders from a random person? I’m not sure I actually believe her. She must be ordering it herself

2. Why does she subject us to watching her noisily chewing with her mouth open like a pig?

3. Why does she talk the way she does on her stories? She looks & sounds like she has a learning difficulty/mental problem

4. Her ears annoy me

There I got it all out! I’m a fully fledged tattle witch 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
1. Why does she accept pizza orders from a random person? I’m not sure I actually believe her. She must be ordering it herself

2. Why does she subject us to watching her noisily chewing with her mouth open like a pig?

3. Why does she talk the way she does on her stories? She looks & sounds like she has a learning difficulty/mental problem

4. Her ears annoy me

There I got it all out! I’m a fully fledged tattle witch 🙋‍♀️
Pizzagate!! He must know where she lives to send her the pizzas. I honestly think it was him that sent her that nasty note in the post.

Reactions: 7
Pizzagate!! He must know where she lives to send her the pizzas. I honestly think it was him that sent her that nasty note in the post.
Let’s be honest right.. this guy and all the people who send her cakes (clearly to big up their business) yet she thinks they’re her pals, aren’t really her pals. Real pals wouldn’t send constant pizza and cakes to someone that’s trying to look after their body 🤦🏻‍♀️ Once in a while mibby but not weekly ffs

Let’s be honest right.. this guy and all the people who send her cakes (clearly to big up their business) yet she thinks they’re her pals, aren’t really her pals. Real pals wouldn’t send constant pizza and cakes to someone that’s trying to look after their body 🤦🏻‍♀️ Once in a while mibby but not weekly ffs
Yeah exactly, I’ve said on here before about the ones who send the cakes and chocolate slabs all the time. If someone sent me a box of cakes every week I think I would start getting sick of it off after a few weeks especially when you’re trying to look after yourself. To be honest I wouldn’t be buzzing about 2 pizzas a side and a dessert arriving at 9 o’clock at night either.

Reactions: 5
My husband is the most laid back, patient guy on earth and I swear to god if some guy off the internet sent stuff to our home address because I’d divulged it online he would lose his bleeping mind.

I am in no way saying she’s encouraging any sort of horrible event happening to her, but surely there’s a common sense part of your brain that kicks in when you’re online where you don’t give out personal information to keep you and your family safe.

Every element of her life is online - her exact work address, she’s giving out her home address to people for free bleeping pizza (bonkers!) and everyone knows she lives alone in Marcs house while he’s in Saudi. It’s just putting yourself at unnecessary risk... tattie “trolls” are the least of her bloody problems.

Oh my god! I never even thought of that! I can fully imagine it though. That’s such a good call!

I have the most amazing friends ever, like, I’d die for them, but not one of us has ever sent each other food. Not even the male ones, straight or gay. Not a single friend. And I’m fine with that.

This guy that sends her pizza constantly, doesn’t do it for nothing. I asked my partner and he said it was strange. He said he’d also be asking questions if any my pals started sending me pizza on the regular. How can her partner be ok with that? He seem quite arrogant tbh. Does he ever send her food?

When ye put that note together with the constant pizzas sent from a random guy. It’s aw making senseeeee💡

Reactions: 6
I might have made this up or getting mixed up with someone else 🥴 but has she not mentioned several times about how she would send her dirty smelly clothing if people are willing to pay for it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I could be totally wrong 😑 but I’m 100% sure Iv heard her mention this several times

Reactions: 3
I might have made this up or getting mixed up with someone else 🥴 but has she not mentioned several times about how she would send her dirty smelly clothing if people are willing to pay for it 🤷🏼‍♀️ I could be totally wrong 😑 but I’m 100% sure Iv heard her mention this several times
Aye she’s said that a few times!

Oh my god! I never even thought of that! I can fully imagine it though. That’s such a good call!

I have the most amazing friends ever, like, I’d die for them, but not one of us has ever sent each other food. Not even the male ones, straight or gay. Not a single friend. And I’m fine with that.

This guy that sends her pizza constantly, doesn’t do it for nothing. I asked my partner and he said it was strange. He said he’d also be asking questions if any my pals started sending me pizza on the regular. How can her partner be ok with that? He seem quite arrogant tbh. Does he ever send her food?

When ye put that note together with the constant pizzas sent from a random guy. It’s aw making senseeeee💡
My friends all agreed that it’s dead weird too. One of them suggested that it might not be so weird to these idiots who live for the gram!
I have had cakes and flowers sent by my friends before, and when I was ill during lockdown one of them got me an afternoon tea basket delivered........my CLOSE group of friends that is. Not a random off Instagram. A meal for 2 from dominos arriving unannounced is a bit different.
If he has the money to spend wouldn’t it be a nicer gesture to send the pizzas to a workplace for the staff to eat? Things like that is a massive morale booster and aren’t a waste of food when there’s enough people there to get a slice each as a wee treat!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She once posted a photo of a parcel with her address visible on it and I know exactly where it is. I could drive straight to the street no problem. I don’t mind Donna but that worried me.

Reactions: 5
Guys I’m going to set up my ring light and eat my dinner soon if yous all want my insta so yous can watch?! Awwww wait forgot I’m not an attention seeker that needs to film my every move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She once posted a photo of a parcel with her address visible on it and I know exactly where it is. I could drive straight to the street no problem. I don’t mind Donna but that worried me.
Yeah I remember seeing people talking about that on here. Surely if a man randomly started sending you pizzas from seeing your address online you would be calling him out instead of acting like he’s a great guy? Surely isn’t any different to the bleeping weird note she got?

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her anymore but I’m confused about the pizza stories, so does she not know this Sean guy?

I’m sure we will find out soon enough when she puts her next tattle rant up.........
I love when she goes off about tattle it’s so entertaining especially when she thinks we’re all c**nts, news flash you are and that’s why we’re here

Reactions: 10
I love when she goes off about tattle it’s so entertaining especially when she thinks we’re all c**nts, news flash you are and that’s why we’re here
I love when she makes it out like we've nothing going for us.
I am married to a man who's fidelity can't be questioned and who wants to live in the same country as me; I have two beautiful children; I have a rewarding job; I am educated to beyond degree level; I am not an attention seeker or narcissist; I actually own my home instead of living in someone elses; and I am happy.

She doesn't tick many, if any, of those boxes and yet I'm the one with no real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she have to set her phone up to record videos of herself showing products and eating them? She could just do a few stories of her showing THE PRODUCT and talking about who the company is, the flavour choices, other products they offer. We don’t need 10 stories of her face and her tit acting, along with the usual fake missing her mouth or pretending she’s eaten 20 of them 5 minutes later. It’s meant to be about the product, not you.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.