Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry I’m late to the party but Fiona giving it “I had never heard of Tattle til you mentioned it so had to Google it” seems like the kind of likely tale a Tattler would spin 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sorry I’m late to the party but Fiona giving it “I had never heard of Tattle til you mentioned it so had to Google it” seems like the kind of likely tale a Tattler would spin 🤥
I thought it was a snide remark wrapped up in niceness, definitely a tattler 👏🏻👏🏻😉

I just can’t fathom being away on your holiday let alone a holiday with big dawggg after months apart and being online so much 🤯🤯 I think she enjoys the idea of having a big dawg but the reality is her ego is too big to love anyone more than she loves herself.

Reactions: 7
Tomorrow’s stories..Donna sitting at breakfast herself.. Big Dawg in bed hungover...Donna videoing Big Dawg and laughing...Big Dawg with a big ragin face again...balance is restored..just call me mystic meg 🔮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh I so wish I’d saw that! The bikini was horrific and the lassie obv has no real pals or someone would have told her. She needs more support than that and just doesn’t have the figure for something so skimpy. I’ve trained for 12 years and never in all my years of gym life have I seen a body like it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Mags must hate having her name to it, her other girls are all absolutely banging 👌🏽
I’m positive they 2 are friends

Reactions: 2
I think they are too, however I know one of her girls too and she is very classy, Donna is really just a ned. No class, no self awareness and definitely not much in the way of brain cells.

I used to work with Big Dawg back in the day, dazzling personality..... :LOL::rolleyes:
God, how did you ever manage to work without staring at his pearly whites all day? 😜

Reactions: 5
Just saw the Fiona comment. “I’ve followed you for 6 years” alright Fiona, stop begging to be mates, you can remove the tit off your nose 🙄

Yes they are, but business is business and I’m sure that’s Mags take on it as well 🤷🏽‍♀️ Donna has such a bulky body compared to her other girls, makes you wonder 🤔😉 It’s not a shape anyone would aspire to.

Just saw the Fiona comment. “I’ve followed you for 6 years” alright Fiona, stop begging to be mates, you can remove the tit off your nose 🙄
I bet Donna actually ripped the utter pish out her leaving a comment like that.

Yes they are, but business is business and I’m sure that’s Mags take on it as well 🤷🏽‍♀️ Donna has such a bulky body compared to her other girls, makes you wonder 🤔😉 It’s not a shape anyone would aspire to.
Yep. Money is better in her pocket thank anyone else's. It's not the shape I would go for either. The girl I know that uses Mags looks like a fitness model, DC just looks like a very small and lumpy weight lifter.

Of course she ripped the pish out her, why change the habit of a lifetime? She's not a nice person, she rips the pish out of everything from coronavirus to the poor guy who got a flat tyre.
One day her attitude may just get her a sore face. I'm surprised she hasn't had one already.

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]

Donna rips the pish out anyone she doesn’t agree with. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s on tattle talking about other folk! She’s just raging there’s people that see through her act and call her out for being a fanny.
Also, wtf is the big dawg smoking, crack? He’ll be rough tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Didn’t think you could loose muscle definition in a few days 🤷🏼‍♀️ probably not had time to contour them in 🤣

• Haha
Why do these influencers pretend they never read Tattle? "I've only read it twice". Aye, right!

• Haha
This is hilarious 🤣 followed this yin for years and can honestly say I’ve went right off her! Who in the actual duck has the time to record all this shite for the gram 🤦🏽‍♀️ Like put your phone doon hen and live yer life! 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.