Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people were reporting someone on the Mother Rendall page but that was because she was a nurse. I don’t think anyone said they would report Donna’s salon because it’s common knowledge that most hairdressers have been making up home dye’s for their clients.
I said I thought Donna was a tit hairdresser. I don’t see the difference between me saying that on here and her slagging off MUA’s the other day to her 35k followers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously one rule for her and a different one for the rest of us.

Reactions: 11
I’ve read through may and June’s comments and sorry but I can’t see anything that’s bad, it’s all facts 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but as it’s been mentioned here before, Donna has shown us clear examples of bullying on her page..when that girl posted a comment Donna didn’t like so she encouraged her braindead followers to make her life hell for a few days..sharing all her dms on her stories and commenting back to her on the post... it was disgusting. How about you practice kindness yourself DC 🧐

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but as it’s been mentioned here before, Donna has shown us clear examples of bullying on her page..when that girl posted a comment Donna didn’t like so she encouraged her braindead followers to make her life hell for a few days..sharing all her dms on her stories and commenting back to her on the post... it was disgusting. How about you practice kindness yourself DC 🧐
👏🏻 👏🏻 Hopefully one of they 4 followers from last night send her a screen shot of your message, it’s about time she learned some home truths!
Just shows how truly selfish she is! When she’s criticised online she plays the mental health card but when she does it to other people it’s the funniest thing ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
👏🏻 👏🏻 Hopefully one of they 4 followers from last night send her a screen shot of your message, it’s about time she learned some home truths!
Just shows how truly selfish she is! When she’s criticised online she plays the mental health card but when she does it to other people it’s the funniest thing ever!
👏🏼 It’s the same thing with all these instagrammers. Lots of things that I see on here are ‘reaching’ and taken out of context to just find something to slag someone off for but when the Instagrammers post it to their stories they usually don’t give any context either.

Reactions: 5
👏🏼 It’s the same thing with all these instagrammers. Lots of things that I see on here are ‘reaching’ and taken out of context to just find something to slag someone off for but when the Instagrammers post it to their stories they usually don’t give any context either.
I agree I’ve actually really cut back on my use of this site now because on some threads people are just (like you said) ‘reaching’ and just posting things for the sake of it.

Reactions: 4
Part of me thinks shes did it on purpose... to give us Tattlers something to talk about but jeez oh.
She definitely did because she gets a hard on over tattle not the other way round 🤣🤣

I know people were reporting someone on the Mother Rendall page but that was because she was a nurse. I don’t think anyone said they would report Donna’s salon because it’s common knowledge that most hairdressers have been making up home dye’s for their clients.
I said I thought Donna was a tit hairdresser. I don’t see the difference between me saying that on here and her slagging off MUA’s the other day to her 35k followers 🤷🏻‍♀️ Obviously one rule for her and a different one for the rest of us.
Totally agree with what you have said 👏🏻👏🏻Donna is a nasty bully who can dish it but can’t take it. You can’t be a witch all over your social media then have a meltdown when someone says something not so nice about you. She seems so full of rage, like a ticking time bomb waiting to go off

Last edited:
  • Haha
I read through the thread last night after her outburst and it’s not as if yolo polo posted anything identifying or even personal, it was all very general. How she thinks she knows the person I don’t know 🤣

Some poor doll has probably said yolo to her one day and she’s now accusing her.

Yolo polo for a tattle award 🎉👏

• Haha
I’ve not been blocked...yet! Feel bad for whoever MD is though 🙊
It’s so weird I’ve never made out as if I know her. I’m from a different area and have no friends in common or acquaintances! Give you a hint DC my initials are JB 👍🏻 if she find me from that she should hang the scissors up and join MI5 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s so weird I’ve never made out as if I know her. I’m from a different area and have no friends in common or acquaintances! Give you a hint DC my initials are JB 👍🏻 if she find me from that she should hang the scissors up and join MI5 🤣
Jackie Bird is that you?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I agree I’ve actually really cut back on my use of this site now because on some threads people are just (like you said) ‘reaching’ and just posting things for the sake of it.
Social mama
I do feel sorry for whoever MD is because it definitely aint you!! 🤣
If MD is one of Donna’s ‘friends’ or is known to her then it’s a shame if they’re going round thinking you are him/her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Social mama

I do feel sorry for whoever MD is because it definitely aint you!! 🤣
If MD is one of Donna’s ‘friends’ or is known to her then it’s a shame if they’re going round thinking you are him/her.
It’s funny how they assume that it’s a female 😂 men dislike and witch to

Reactions: 3
I just feel sorry for MD getting the blame. I’d love to know what the story was between them. In my head I thought maybe an ex of the big dawgs that the DC thinks is jealous of her, her ring and her £2.6k dress! He did live in that house before he met Donna every chance he bought it with someone else. But that’s just my imagination running wild 🤣 You’re right though @Reflected view it could be a man!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Donna said people sent her screen shots from this page so now I have questions because you hear about it a lot that people have been sent screen shots of what gets said about them.
Why do people screen shot things from this page and send it to the people being talked about? Does that mean the people sending the screen shots are active on this thread too but are even worse because they act like her mate?? People don’t scroll through threads about people they like just to screen shot and send them negative chat about them ...... do they? I can’t speak for anyone else but I know I don’t search my mates name on the internet to see if people are slagging them? So many questions!!!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.