Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either way I still don’t think the salon is covered insurance wise for doing this. I’ve a friend who who owns a salon and when I asked her about this ages ago she said her insurance and liability didn’t cover her for this (application of her colour outside salon).

Reactions: 5
Either way I still don’t think the salon is covered insurance wise for doing this. I’ve a friend who who owns a salon and when I asked her about this ages ago she said her insurance and liability didn’t cover her for this (application of her colour outside salon).
100% they are not insured for this so no matter if clients in the shop or not still shouldn’t be doing it!

Reactions: 3
Aye technically they shouldn’t be but we’re not the polis so it’s not the biggest thing in the world. Loads of people were doing it.

Reactions: 6
Aye technically they shouldn’t be but we’re not the polis so it’s not the biggest thing in the world. Loads of people were doing it.
my hairdresser did this for me last year and asked me to keep it on the DL. Guess it’s easier than trying to fix tit box dye jobs and still a bit of £ for them while shut. No sure why it’d be an issue if Donna had her own roots done, she’d surely manage to do it herself?

I've seen loads of local salons advertising the at home colours since lockdowns started, maybe it different in NI tho we seem able to do it no problem.

This thread is going OFF tonight 😂
Loooaaaads of salons have been doing dye at home kits for customers who have full head colours to avoid box dye repair jobs when they open again. I have been getting them since the first lockdown. There are girls doing personalised stick on nails and eyebrow kits to use at home. Unpopular opinion but I think this is a bit of a reach tonight ladies sorry!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Okay so she said she wanted to top herself in June because of this thread.....

Now I balled my eyes out at the caroline flack documentary last week and I was totally against Piers Morgan when he said he didn’t believe Meghan Markle, so is it really bad that I don’t believe Donna 🙈

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Okay so she said she wanted to top herself in June because of this thread.....

Now I balled my eyes out at the caroline flack documentary last week and I was totally against Piers Morgan when he said he didn’t believe Meghan Markle, so is it really bad that I don’t believe Donna 🙈
Yes, I'd say that's really bad. Even for an anonymous gossip site.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This thread is going OFF tonight 😂
Loooaaaads of salons have been doing dye at home kits for customers who have full head colours to avoid box dye repair jobs when they open again. I have been getting them since the first lockdown. There are girls doing personalised stick on nails and eyebrow kits to use at home. Unpopular opinion but I think this is a bit of a reach tonight ladies sorry!!!
Yep, my local salon also does it with a delivery service, brushes and bowls. Apparently it's really popular.

Reactions: 4
"Had 4 people send me tattle.life screenshots" lmao sure they did Donna.
She definitely still reads here!

• Haha
I can see why she would be annoyed cause where some of us comment on light hearted stuff and at well shouldn’t really be doing that then there’s others who would go as far as to report people. And to attempt to ruin someone’s business cause you don’t like what they post on the internet is terrible. Especially when it’s not just that persons income and business you would be affecting.

also the comments about how quickly someone moved on after a tragic death or how someone chose to grieve is really for no one to comment on so I see her point with those parts.

Reactions: 16
Is it ruining someones business though? Id never report anyone to the police for lockdown breaches or whatever you want to call it. Not really my business. I can only keep my own family safe 🤷‍♀️

I highly doubt Police Scotland are scrolling Tattle looking for people to fine.

I can see why she would be annoyed cause where some of us comment on light hearted stuff and at well shouldn’t really be doing that then there’s others who would go as far as to report people. And to attempt to ruin someone’s business cause you don’t like what they post on the internet is terrible. Especially when it’s not just that persons income and business you would be affecting.

also the comments about how quickly someone moved on after a tragic death or how someone chose to grieve is really for no one to comment on so I see her point with those parts.
Some threads on this page get to a point that it seems like everything is a reach just to say something bad about someone.
She says she felt like topping herself last year after what was said on this page and looking back I can see why some of the comments were below the belt ......... But she equally has a lot to say about people on her Instagram page the one lots of people talked about before when she bullied the woman for days because she said she was good gym inspiration but annoying. The woman got harassed by Donna’s followers for months after that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.