Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure the last time she was getting the domino’s deliveries when big dawg went back to Saudi she said in her story they hadn’t actually met in person.
I’d be raging at the guy sending them if I were big dawg and annoyed at her for not telling him to bolt after the first one!

Reactions: 1
If she keeps taking provocative pics in bed eating the pizza he will be knocking at her bloody door! She is just tuned to the moon isn’t she 🤯

Reactions: 3
I don’t get this whole insta culture of setting up your own camera to take photographs of you lying on your bed or your worktop 🙄 trying to be funny or even worse eating 🤮
OR having a full blown conversation with yourself into your phone 😂
Phone your pals, eat your dinner without videoing it and stop attention seeking. I genuinely do not understand how these people are appealing to others

Reactions: 14
And what a waste of food sending all those cakes to her. Is there any need? I’m sure people will order cakes from them if they just sent her a couple of each instead of all those. Every Tom Dock & Harry has a bleeping cake or dessert business these days too.
One of my friends ordered from the one who sends her the free tit every week and she was really disappointed with what she got for the price it cost.

I don’t get this whole insta culture of setting up your own camera to take photographs of you lying on your bed or your worktop 🙄 trying to be funny or even worse eating 🤮
Phone your pals, eat your dinner without videoing it and stop attention seeking. I genuinely do not understand how these people are appealing to others

Yup, I find it the strangest thing ever that these people seek validation and attention from complete strangers. Setting up your camera to show yourself in a bikini with your arse and tits half out is even weirder to me 🤯🤯🤯 the fact that her man doesn’t give a tit is even worse!

Reactions: 7
And what a waste of food sending all those cakes to her. Is there any need? I’m sure people will order cakes from them if they just sent her a couple of each instead of all those. Every Tom Dock & Harry has a bleeping cake or dessert business these days too.
One of my friends ordered from the one who sends her the free tit every week and she was really disappointed with what she got for the price it cost.
if I know a business sends constant freebies to these beggars I refuse to buy. I do not agree with the whole ‘gifted’ culture in the slightest. I think it has allowed for a disgusting entitled generation of idiots

Reactions: 16
It would honestly stop me from buying from that business. Why send that amount of free cakes to someone who is stuck in the house for 2 weeks alone x

Reactions: 6
I don’t agree with the gifted culture either and make a point not to order anything from businesses that I’ve seen gifting to people and IMO it’s false advertising sending someone £80 worth of cakes for free as if they’re going to be honest and say they’re bang average.

They could have sent her a small box of cakes and the rest to the ward/hospital that looked after her sister in law. She’d have still got a box. Some nurses and drs would have been made up and the company would still have got their advertising from Donna.

It would honestly stop me from buying from that business. Why send that amount of free cakes to someone who is stuck in the house for 2 weeks alone x

Yup, I find it the strangest thing ever that these people seek validation and attention from complete strangers. Setting up your camera to show yourself in a bikini with your arse and tits half out is even weirder to me 🤯🤯🤯 the fact that her man doesn’t give a tit is even worse!
It’s crazy! I know someone that has a personal Instagram account, a home account, a baking account and a pet account. It’s sad to be so insecure that you need strangers approval on every single aspect of your life.

I don’t agree with the gifted culture either and make a point not to order anything from businesses that I’ve seen gifting to people and IMO it’s false advertising sending someone £80 worth of cakes for free as if they’re going to be honest and say they’re bang average.
I don’t agree either, I follow one woman it’s like a ‘mummy and kids’ account and she is so so grateful for the things she is gifted and she often re-gifts things to people who don’t have much which I think is lovely... that being said, I notice Donna tags the business but never actually admits it’s a gift.

I don’t agree either, I follow one woman it’s like a ‘mummy and kids’ account and she is so so grateful for the things she is gifted and she often re-gifts things to people who don’t have much which I think is lovely... that being said, I notice Donna tags the business but never actually admits it’s a gift.
I notice a lot of Scottish influencers forget to mention it’s gifted or an Ad these days.

Reactions: 4
I think she honestly believes she’s hilarious but I cringe like duck watching her stories.

He’s defo an insta random who she’s now insta pals with... so weird, wonder what the big dug thinks surely he isnt happy
Angel Dawg gees zero fucks as he’s apparently shacked up with someone else in Saudi so probs doesn’t give a duck who sends her food 😂. It’s very weird tho.

Last edited:
I would be embarrassed to say that I gave a random person my address so they could send me food but I would also be full of rage that my husband to be didn’t give a tit a random had sent me food 😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.