Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine referring to tattle on her story! On her longed for holiday with her ANGEL.

Tattle has definitely rattled her!

Big Angel Dawg looks like a mongoose, as she likes to put it. What a state. Wonder what’s in their pipe! Imagine if his employers see that 🙈

What an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s probably told his Saudi bird he’s on a boys holiday 🤣🤣🤣 so asks his pal to join him and DC in there romantic holiday 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine referring to tattle on her story! On her longed for holiday with her ANGEL.

Big Angel Dawg looks like a mongoose, as she likes to put it. What a state. Wonder what’s in their pipe! Imagine if his employers see that 🙈

What an embarrassment.
Yeah, if his employer or a client saw it he could get the sack. I'm pretty sure he muttered "stop that" at one point when she was recording him with the shisha pipe.

Reactions: 5
Wow she is a bitter Betty isn’t she. Not seen her bloke for months and is more interested in #tattlelife
Their marriage won’t last 5 minutes 🤗🤗🤗
So odd - she’s not seen him all this time and she chooses to post about tattle. But then he is there having a great time with his pal!!! How odd. I would be fuming!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So odd - she’s not seen him all this time and she chooses to post about tattle. But then he is there having a great time with his pal!!! How odd. I would be fuming!!
That is what’s odd, he sits there laughing when other girls r dancing. looks like he’s having a great time when his pal is there mind u he’s definitely on something. And when it’s just the two of them his face is tripping him

Reactions: 7
Got a new hashtag for you to use Donna hen. #rattledbytattle

What an embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where did the third wheel appear from?? 🤭🤭
Maybe she’s the third wheel spoiling the boys fun. It really says it all that she’s mumped and moaned for weeks about getting away to see her one and only because they’ve not seen each other for four months and she’s actually just on a holiday party bus type holiday with him and his pals.
Makes total sense now why they wouldn’t get married so they’re not thousands of miles apart. I wouldn’t want to go and be sitting myself for the rest of my life either, with the ‘love of my life’ coked up with his mates. Dream life!
No wonder she’s on social media the whole time, her followers are the only ones keeping her company. Least you’ve got the diamond ring Donna....hope that makes up for it.

• Wow
  • Heart
She should keep the sloppy photos of him to herself. Could get the Angel in trouble at work! Plus she’d be raging if he did the same to here, videoing her sleeping and off her face. He looked like one of these spice heads you see around time just before they keel over a bin!

Reactions: 6
Does she not realise when she mentions tattle it just sends people over here

hope you and the one are having a fab holiday. Maybe put the phone down and enjoy it

Big Angel Dawggg looks like hes had a stroke
😂😂 things he does to get out of spending time with her

Hope she keeps mentioning tattle, she’s bringing new tattlers to this hilarious thread 👏👏🤪

Does she not realise when she mentions tattle it just sends people over here

hope you and the one are having a fab holiday. Maybe put the phone down and enjoy it

😂😂 things he does to get out of spending time with her

Reactions: 9
What’s the crack with the shisha pipe, why would he potentially get the sack?
Never had one so not sure what its like or what it does but I thought it was part of middle Eastern culture so surely his employer/clients wouldn’t mind?

Also wondered if the third wheeler was a pal or a random they met over there?

Reactions: 3
Never had one so not sure what its like or what it does but I thought it was part of middle Eastern culture so surely his employer/clients wouldn’t mind?

I don’t think he’d get the sack for the pipe maybe just the mangled state he’s in being publicly plastered over social media, not very professional looking if clients see it especially Middle Eastern ones.
It also looks like they’re sharing the shisha with the other guy which definitely shouldn’t be done during the pandemic.
I assumed he was big dawgs friend but Donna’s stories this morning make him sound like a random 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3

It's usually fruit flavoured tobacco. He was totally out of his face though. Most companies now have strict social policy rules. I've signed contracts in the past that basically says your behaviour outside of work is just as important as your behaviour in work.

Reactions: 2
I feel like I’m fourth-wheeling there’s been that many stories from Dubai. Folk that have to story constantly to show everyone they’re having a good time are not having a good time. My phones usually left in the safe charging when I’m away.

It's usually fruit flavoured tobacco. He was totally out of his face though. Most companies now have strict social policy rules. I've signed contracts in the past that basically says your behaviour outside of work is just as important as your behaviour in work.
Totally agree, I worked for a large financial institution for many years and have sacked a handful of folk because of their online presence and what it shows of their personal lives.

Reactions: 8
Employers will often check interviewees online profile. Either lock the account down or be careful what you post. Plus the industry he works in is pretty small, everyone knows each other. Things don’t stay private for long plus he’s working in Saudi which isn’t known for being relaxed about western ways!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.