Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me but does anyone think Donna looks dated as if she should be in the 80s and not a young woman from 2020

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is it just me but does anyone think Donna looks dated as if she should be in the 80s and not a young woman from 2020
In one word, yes 😂 Bananarama are her stylists.
I think in fairness a lot of the 80’s/90’s is back in fashion for young girls though. Like the cycling shorts, long baggy shirts, denim or leather sleeveless things like the village people, big costume jewellery etc. Isn’t she 30+ though? She probably wouldn’t look as dated if she didn’t dress like a teenager/young adult.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes!! I don’t think she’s unattractive but there’s always something weird that I can’t put my finger on with her look and this is it exactly!! Those dresses she’s trying to sell are so outdated too I feel they’re from 12/10 years ago definitely not what people wear now!

Reactions: 7
In one word, yes 😂 Bananarama are her stylists.
I think in fairness a lot of the 80’s/90’s is back in fashion for young girls though. Like the cycling shorts, long baggy shirts, denim or leather sleeveless things like the village people, big costume jewellery etc. Isn’t she 30+ though? She probably wouldn’t look as dated if she didn’t dress like a teenager/young adult.
It’s the way she does her eyebrows, hair, makeup infact it’s everything about her that reminds me of someone from the 80s

Reactions: 3
Bet that weirdo who sends her the pizzas will snap them up! Was probably him that sent the anonymous card about big dawg having another burd.

Thought the same 🤮🤮🤮 what planet is she on that she thinks people will buy all her old shitey clothes and underwear 🩲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All cheap tat!! She has no taste at all
100% this. All her clothes are cheap shite and work once because she’s too interested in showing off on Instagram in new outfits. She’d be better off investing in good quality pieces she’d get wear out of that look and wear well instead of flammable tit she wedges her bleeping camel toe into.

Reactions: 4
OMG people have actually bought some of her shite 🙈 probably the pizza man and her biggest fan Fiona!

Reactions: 2
Dancing whilst driving and filming herself....

What a first class bellend!

And yes what sick fuckers are buying her used underwear? And why does she think this is okay?

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe the prices she was charging for that tat. What a red neck! Imagine selling your sports bra and knickers on insta 🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.