Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does someone on a Hairdresser’s income have so much money to spend on luxuries? I hope this doesn’t offend any hairdressers on here, my best mate is a salon manager and she definitely doesn’t afford the lifestyle Donna seems to have.
Her man is making a lot in Saudi paying no tax so I imagine he’s funding some of it

Reactions: 3
I think her man must pay for the bulk of it. I don't think hairdressers have had an easy time money wise throughout the pandemic.

Reactions: 1
She sunk to new lows the minute she went to say that word and changed it to "mongoose".
Boo funking hoo, her holiday might be cancelled.
Let's just run down here -

1) she was going to Turkey but instead chose Dubai, both have quarantine rules, and she wanted the fancier holiday and therefore needs to deal with the testing rules and the possibility it might not arrive on time.
2) her fiance has decided not to come back to the UK more for tax reasons, nothing else.
3) she won't be broke, I can guarantee she isn't the one forking out for the expensive hotels.
4) if they wanted to get married they would have done, you don't need the Instagram wedding. A woman in my work is the same, crying about not being able to get married. You can get married, you just can't have your show off wedding which is different.
5) the man had a flat tire, he hardly planned that.
6) the advice is to not travel.

There is genuinely nothing here to feel sorry for her about. Anything she is moaning about has been brought on by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't realise Donna had a thread til she posted on her stories! I used to like her (years ago before she got with mark and became smug). Why wouldn't they just take the tax hit i dont understand this? Also what a clown posting a story calling him a mongoose. The worst word she wanted to use makes my toes curl its disgusting...
Shes so up and down aswell, one min posting about 'love yourself' and the next 'look how good i look'.
I think most folk like her (insta hungry folks like MrAesthetic and his wife etc, bleugh...) are mentally unstable and need validation from strangers. Its sad. What a life!! No thanks!!

Reactions: 10
Didn't realise Donna had a thread til she posted on her stories! I used to like her (years ago before she got with mark and became smug). Why wouldn't they just take the tax hit i dont understand this? Also what a clown posting a story calling him a mongoose. The worst word she wanted to use makes my toes curl its disgusting...
Shes so up and down aswell, one min posting about 'love yourself' and the next 'look how good i look'.
I think most folk like her (insta hungry folks like MrAesthetic and his wife etc, bleugh...) are mentally unstable and need validation from strangers. Its sad. What a life!! No thanks!!
I had to unfollow MrAesthetic after his Covid tit, I've also unfollowed MegBetrell (formerly MegSmith) for the same reasons.

Reactions: 2
Someone sending a card to her house is beyond weird and fucked up. Taki the time to write a card and buy a stamp and post it is very calculated. After her house being broken into that as well it must be quite scary that people take that much time to do things like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Someone sending a card to her house is beyond weird and fucked up. Taki the time to write a card and buy a stamp and post it is very calculated. After her house being broken into that as well it must be quite scary that people take that much time to do things like that.
I wouldn't wish that on anyone and it must be quite terrifying but she's made out it was the girl she called out last night which, is wrong. She should inform the police though.
I really hope the card and the attempted break in are coincidental.

Very weird! I don't think it's a tattle person though it sounds like someone with a personal vendetta? Who would do that!

Reactions: 4
That is bleeping mental and really scary! I would definitely be giving the police a call after receiving that! Unless one of her mates has posted it to her as an unfunny joke since she seems to enjoy below the belt jokes......

Last edited:
Jeezo that’s some scary tit, I would be getting married pronto and moving over to big Bawbag, duck the big show of a wedding

Nah I don’t believe it for a second, she prob sent it to herself for “content”. As an aside, he cheated on her at home, doubt he’d pass it up on the other side of the world 😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nah I don’t believe it for a second, she prob sent it to herself for “content”. As an aside, he cheated on her at home, doubt he’d pass it up on the other side of the world 😂😂😂
He’s in Saudi, the last thing he’s going to have is another woman.

I lived in Saudi with my hubby for nearly two years for his work, you’d be surprised what goes on.
Christ, That’s mad. Everyone I know who’s worked/lived over there live pretty cautiously.
It is scary that someone’s took the time to send that though.

I seen the comments on here before I watched her story. Pretty disappointed tbh I was hoping it was going to be someone calling her mongoose!
It’s scary but realistically what does she expect broadcasting her personal details to that amount of people. I’m actually surprised she’s not received more than a one sentence card!

That is really screwed up that someone has done that. I don’t believe she’s just made that up for content. Although not sure why someone wouldn’t just make up a fake profile to message her if they wanted to tell her that rather than sending a letter to her house. She was so stupid to allow her address online though

So she gets this card posted to her, from someone who has apparently stalked her, and her first thought is to read it out online.

That doesn't sit right with me.

Reactions: 5
That is really screwed up that someone has done that. I don’t believe she’s just made that up for content. Although not sure why someone wouldn’t just make up a fake profile to message her if they wanted to tell her that rather than sending a letter to her house. She was so stupid to allow her address online though
Did she delete the video with her address once she realised it was visible or did she just leave it up there for 24hours?

What i mean is, if that were me I would report it and I would not be as blasé about the whole situation. As per most of the reactions here.
Hers seems odd.

Did she delete the video with her address once she realised it was visible or did she just leave it up there for 24hours?
I don't think she deleted it, going by what she said tonight, people were telling her to be careful about her address but she wasn't bothered.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.