Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s living the life of Riley over there, lots of cash with the bachelor lifestyle. He’s probably glad it’s been postponed.

Reactions: 4
💯 he is calling all the shots, he seems to be low key and private and she broadcasts her every move on social media..such an odd pairing, why wouldn’t he have a word with her about sharing her address and putting herself in danger..you wonder if he gives a tit..maybe he’s only focused on himself and his career and this time apart suits him 🤔

He’s living the life of Riley over there, lots of cash with the bachelor lifestyle. He’s probably glad it’s been postponed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I’m sure she said ages ago that was the plan. To he honest, I’d do the same as them. Save like mad for a few years and then come home and be mortgage free. My friend is a teacher in Dubai and he’s out there working so he can put down a big deposit on a house in London.
I know someone who done the Saudi thing for a few years, saved like mad and cleared the mortgage. They said it was hard but set them up for life

maybe that is what they are thinking xx

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she said ages ago that was the plan. To he honest, I’d do the same as them. Save like mad for a few years and then come home and be mortgage free. My friend is a teacher in Dubai and he’s out there working so he can put down a big deposit on a house in London.
Did she not spend £400 quid on Shein the other night? Not my idea of saving.

Reactions: 5
She probably already has it and just pretending she doesn’t to be more dramatic 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she’s received the results at the last minute🤔.dramatic content done ✅ , bikini shot done ✅ now set up your phone to dance like a knob round your living room for even more attention! 💤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She likes to say that people who use this site are sad and have no life, but there is something pathetic and embarrassing about going to the effort to set her phone up to take a video of herself running about her living room just to post to Instagram. Actually just like most of the tit she puts on Instagram.
Also after getting that note in the post yesterday and the attempted break in a few weeks ago I would probably be worried about advertising to 30k people that my house is going to be empty for the next few weeks.

Of course she’s received the results at the last minute🤔.dramatic content done ✅ , bikini shot done ✅ now set up your phone to dance like a knob round your living room for even more attention! 💤

Reactions: 17
What the hell is the need for all the eating stories 🤮 I bet Wee Dawg is gutted the test results came through in time, sitting across from cum bum talking with her mouth full for a week or however long she's going.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What the hell is the need for all the eating stories 🤮 I bet Wee Dawg is gutted the test results came through in time, sitting across from cum bum talking with her mouth full for a week or however long she's going.
She gives me the dry heave with her eating story’s I hate hearing people chew food and that made me gag 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Eating while talking is disgusting, it's basic manners to not eat with your mouth full.
That kind of thing is a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: 5
That is just horrific what’s happened to her brother. As if he hasnt been through enough.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.