Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sailorcherries

VIP Member
So because other people aren't doing it it makes it all okay?
As that is what these posts imply.

Fuck the children who have lost parents, fuck the children who have died alone, fuck the countless people who have suffered horribly, fuck the families who never got to say good-bye.

If that were me who died and my family acted like that I'd be horrified. What a way to spit directly in the face of all of the healthcare workers who supported you during the entire diagnosis and illness, professionals who are no doubt exposed each day, pushed to work to the limit, transferred in to other departments and some having to choose between their own family and work.
It is so disrespectful to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I know, Jeezo Fiona Fangirl could follow someone a bit more inspirational than some ned who says C##t every second word and bullies anyone who dares to disagree with anything she does..she can call tattle sad or anything she wants but we know the TRUTH, we’ve all seen plenty examples of her being VILE to people and putting people down on her page, on you go Fiona light the candles on your 6 year anniversary cake ya big weirdo 😂😂 and no Donna we are not jealous of ur sour faced man who looks miserable at your presence nor are we jealous of your £500 tacky clothing haul from shitty shein 😬

😂😂 wearing 'I've followed you for 6 years' like a badge.

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Off topic but I felt that the PT did wait a long time before getting with this new guy. She was single for a few years just with her dog etc. before getting with the guy she's with now.
Used to follow her a lot but hardly watch her stories now.
I agree. It’s nobody’s place to judge that situation IMO.

Foreverlurker

026F0718-6B3D-40A6-B3CE-EEF2C956FB92.png

I’d love to have a boozy sleepover with my pals...
I used to think she was hilarious but now I see right through her.

• Angry
  • Wow

Theteawithz

Brags about her “perfect” life and That diamond 🥱 sells cheap and nasty dresses and washed out clothes life must be tough getting sent pizza off random guys and shopping in Lidl 🙄😂 no offence to anyone that shops there but times must be hard for wee Donna
She the worst cunt for bringing folk down saying we don’t have a life - I do darlin I work 50 hour weeks, I give away stuff to the unfortunate not sell it!

• Heart

Jmx

Chatty Member
Most people are breaking lockdown rules now in Glasgow, even if they don’t post about it. Personally, if it was a funeral for my sister in law and I wanted to support my brother and other family I don’t think I’d be too interested in abiding by the rules.
What a load of rubbish, my granny died recently and at her funeral I didn’t sit with my family as we live in different houses and I’d rather keep them safe than risk it. “Most people” that you know maybe but not everyone is that stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

TMCN92

Guys I’m going to set up my ring light and eat my dinner soon if yous all want my insta so yous can watch?! Awwww wait forgot I’m not an attention seeker that needs to film my every move 😂

• Haha

Curly

VIP Member
I totally understand people holding out for the day they want if they already live with partner etc BUT if I hadn’t seen my partner in nearly a year and needed to be married to be with him I would without a doubt be marrying him low-key tomorrow!

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I’m astounded that we are five pages of comments in and no one has anything to say regarding her horrific dress sense! It completely baffles me where she shops to find such stuff.

• Haha

Theteawithz

49023FC0-50DA-492B-B24C-5B70CF451CE0.jpeg

Is it just me or is this the most narcissistic post!?. best time away with my fiancé after 4 months apart.

all photos of Donna not one of him 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

sailorcherries

VIP Member
I am indifferent to Donna, however there are plenty of families that have lost loved ones - over 30,000 in fact - who have no been able to celebrate their life.
Posting it to social media is tacky and opens yourself up to criticism.

Anyone who breaks these lockdown rule, for whatever reason, is disrespecting the deaths of all of these people and the fantastic work of the NHS and key workers.
A life lost is terrible, a young life lost is tragic, but that isn't an excuse.

Something bad happening to someone does not make that person a saint or absolve them of their past wrong doings. She bullied and humiliated a woman in her work who wanted to be friends with her, posting videos online mocking Herm

• Heart

Whatscooking?

Totally agree! I really like following Donna and I think it is up to them how they mourn. Have no idea why this thread has been started especially on the day of the funeral. Each to their own though!
Exactly... no idea why this thread has been started. Pretty pathetic and absolutely no thought towards the family. I get what tattle is about but the person that started this really needs to wind it in.

Yolo_polo

Feel bad for the poor guy or ‘Mongoose’ as the lovely Donna maturely referred to him. Obviously we all know the real name she wanted to call him which is absolutely disgusting. He’s got a flat tyre last night and now has to travel all the way to N.I. today so the selfish cow can get her 5 star holiday in the sun and she’s slagging him off to 30,000 people!

If she was a bit more humble I’d find it easier to feel sorry for her but she’s not so I don’t 💁🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11

Cantstandspanj

Chatty Member
I had a Porter & Rye steak at home this weekend that I actually paid for! The one you pay for comes with two sides, so I got potatoes and Mac and Cheese! It looks like she got every side and sauce on offer for free!

Really pisses me off when I paid good money for it and had I seen Donna’s #gift before I bought it I wouldn’t have ordered!

it’s funny how ‘influencers’ can actually influence you not to buy!

As a side note! The steak was fantastic but it was the the most bland and runny peppercorn sauce I’ve ever had!

Chickenwingz

She works in the cutting room in Newton Mearns. I think I will complain to the owner about her blatant breaking of the lockdown rules and how it puts customers at risk. I certainly wouldnt want her anywhere near me. Genuinely out of order and she is an idiot for sending that to Mags.