Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she said cause he got stuck here due to lock down they already got hit with a large tax bill so maybe don’t want that again.

They do say you can’t put a price on love so maybe just take the hit again 😂

I must admit I’m feeling sorry for her a little bit x
He’s in Saudi so is paying buttons. I feel sorry for her but I have no sympathy for dodging tax.

Reactions: 1
Long time lurker, but I had to come on and post in response to her latest stories.
I used to find her stories amusing, but I could understand why others didn't.
However, her recent story has really irked me. She's so self centred, ok she hasn't been able to get married, get to Turkey and possibly not Dubai. But, the bigger picture is, people are dying. Unfortunately I lost a close, relatively young, healthy relative to covid on Thursday night, it killed him within 5 days of his covid diagnosis. He ended up on life support and unable to breathe on his on.
I'm not posting for sympathy, my family has enough of that but this is very real. In comparison to others, she's very lucky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Really don’t get why some of you are feeling sorry for her 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s her and big Bawbags choice to live the way they do

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Her stories are vile from yesterday. I have no sympathy for her tbf and if that makes me a bleep as she would say then so be it
People are dying and she’s on there
1. Throwing a tantrum and calling someone names because they got a flat tyre which would not be their fault
2. She’s been advised no unnecessary travel but still goes ahead and books a holiday and sorry 4 months isn’t exactly a life time get over it
3. The dig about she can’t go to Saudi just shows her mentality and views of the country she wants to live in the future, I’m sure she’ll get in great with their rules

she used to be funny but since getting a following on Instagram she thinks she’s something else

Reactions: 14
Me neither. Also, her response to the person that reminded her people were dying was shocking.
Long time lurker, but I had to come on and post in response to her latest stories.
I used to find her stories amusing, but I could understand why others didn't.
However, her recent story has really irked me. She's so self centred, ok she hasn't been able to get married, get to Turkey and possibly not Dubai. But, the bigger picture is, people are dying. Unfortunately I lost a close, relatively young, healthy relative to covid on Thursday night, it killed him within 5 days of his covid diagnosis. He ended up on life support and unable to breathe on his on.
I'm not posting for sympathy, my family has enough of that but this is very real. In comparison to others, she's very lucky.
She’s so self-centred, doesn’t seem to care what’s going on in the world

Reactions: 6
Really don’t get why some of you are feeling sorry for her 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s her and big Bawbags choice to live the way they do
I agree!! If he paid his taxes like the rest of us this wouldn't be an issue.

People are dying, people are losing their businesses, houses & whole livelihoods. As someone who's just been made redundant from a 16 year successful career (always paid plenty tax) I can't help but lack sympathy!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

People are dying, people are losing their businesses, houses & whole livelihoods. As someone who's just been made redundant from a 16 year successful career (always paid plenty tax) I can't help but lack sympathy!
Sorry about your situation, hope you find something soon 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Sorry to hear you’ve been made redundant, I hope you find something new!

Her stories are vile from yesterday. I have no sympathy for her tbf and if that makes me a bleep as she would say then so be it
People are dying and she’s on there
1. Throwing a tantrum and calling someone names because they got a flat tyre which would not be their fault
2. She’s been advised no unnecessary travel but still goes ahead and books a holiday and sorry 4 months isn’t exactly a life time get over it
3. The dig about she can’t go to Saudi just shows her mentality and views of the country she wants to live in the future, I’m sure she’ll get in great with their rules

she used to be funny but since getting a following on Instagram she thinks she’s something else
I do feel sympathy for her with the whole wedding situ and not seeing each other for months when she’s grieving her SIL.
The rest of it I completely agree with you.
I have a few friends/fam who have worked and lived in Dubai and Saudi. Some would complain and moan about missing out on weddings, Xmas, concerts, but one decided to take the tax bill so he could come home for a family wedding. At the end of the day it’s their choice to to live the way they do, nothing is stopping them doing the registry part so she can go out there, and it’s not like he HAS to work out there. Everyone knows you go to the Emirates for the money not the life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Even though people are dying you’re still allowed to moan about things bleeping up. It’s trivial in the grand scheme of things but no one is buzzing about the next lockdown and not seeing people.

Buuuut if I were mark and the person I loved was going through terrible grief then I would take the tax hit and I would want to be married and be with that person after experiencing a death like that.

Reactions: 8
My brother works overseas, you’d just take the tax hit if needs be, especially when she’s on her own and has lost a loved one. Yes this pandemic is hard but she’s entitled to complain on her own page. Of course in the grand scheme of things it’s not a big deal but I’m sick of hearing people say that others have it worse/she should just be happy. Let people feel whatever they feel. If someone told you their heart was broken you wouldn’t reply with ‘get over it, kids in Africa are starving’.

Reactions: 8
Feel bad for the poor guy or ‘Mongoose’ as the lovely Donna maturely referred to him. Obviously we all know the real name she wanted to call him which is absolutely disgusting. He’s got a flat tyre last night and now has to travel all the way to N.I. today so the selfish cow can get her 5 star holiday in the sun and she’s slagging him off to 30,000 people!

If she was a bit more humble I’d find it easier to feel sorry for her but she’s not so I don’t 💁🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
She may be moaning on her page, however she is an 'influencer' and should be aware of the amount of followers she has. Maybe a bit more self awareness wouldn't go a miss and to then publicly slag someone who pointed out that people were dying just said more about her than the girl who messaged her.
It's also worth noting, her main issue was the poor guy getting a flat tyre, the cost of the test and the cost of dubai hotels.

She can say what she likes but for me personally it’s how she talks that is annoying. CONSTANTLY trying to be funny, even when she’s supposedly pissed off and upset. She’s a pure cringe.

She can say what she likes but for me personally it’s how she talks that is annoying. CONSTANTLY trying to be funny, even when she’s supposedly pissed off and upset. She’s a pure cringe.
Exactly this. I had followed her for years and it’s like the insta fame has gone to her head. And since she got a boyfriend she’s been insufferable to the point I’ve unfollowed her. She just never seems truly happy, it all seems like she’s constantly trying to convince everyone else shes happy and also better than them. We’d all feel sorry for Donna if she wasnt such a vile person, let’s be honest.

Feel bad for the poor guy or ‘Mongoose’ as the lovely Donna maturely referred to him. Obviously we all know the real name she wanted to call him which is absolutely disgusting. He’s got a flat tyre last night and now has to travel all the way to N.I. today so the selfish cow can get her 5 star holiday in the sun and she’s slagging him off to 30,000 people!

If she was a bit more humble I’d find it easier to feel sorry for her but she’s not so I don’t 💁🏻‍♀️
Long time lurker!! Only heard of this site after she had a big ol’ rant about it ages ago and thought u were all witches but now I see y so many people can’t stand her.
Shes every right to be pissed abt the flat tyre ruining her trip but calling the guy a Mongoose (we all know the word she rlly wanted to use) to 30000 followers is nasty ass witch.
She is tone deaf and she comes across very aggro instead of upset. She always comes across as aggro.

Last edited:
Yes she is allowed to have her own feelings and opinions but to me the minute you start to mock others (calling he driver names), call people cunts for not agreeing with your opinion and just being vile to people then I lose any sympathy.
I’m all for everyone has their own circumstances but to me the way you react to others shows the type of person you are and unfortunately her ugly personality shines through.
She’s desperate to be an’infuencer’ and grab all of the free cakes and cookies she can but yet fails to accept any sort of differing opinion or have an awareness that some of her followers are going through things a lot worse

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes she is allowed to have her own feelings and opinions but to me the minute you start to mock others (calling he driver names), call people cunts for not agreeing with your opinion and just being vile to people then I lose any sympathy.
I’m all for everyone has their own circumstances but to me the way you react to others shows the type of person you are and unfortunately her ugly personality shines through.
She’s desperate to be an’infuencer’ and grab all of the free cakes and cookies she can but yet fails to accept any sort of differing opinion or have an awareness that some of her followers are going through things a lot worse
You put it so much better than me.

How does someone on a Hairdresser’s income have so much money to spend on luxuries? I hope this doesn’t offend any hairdressers on here, my best mate is a salon manager and she definitely doesn’t afford the lifestyle Donna seems to have.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.