Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Byebyebooboo

New thread suggestion even though it's a long way off
Elf on the shelf I love myself, can't wait to get married to himself

• Haha
Reactions: 71

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
😂😂 Most 30 somethings don't wear crop tops/jackets, feathers, neon sequins and foil/vinyl etc...More power to those that can pull it off but I think they age her since she's lost weight. Who is her demographic? Im open to being corrected but I'd imagine women 10 years younger are following influencers their own age🤷‍♀️
*43 year old takes multiple sequin dresses out of cart on asos*

• Haha
Reactions: 58

CeeCeeBloom

VIP Member
Audrey Roberts 😂😂😂 what is she like with the face mask and her elf on the shelf. She's such a simpleton. Him mustn't be any great shakes on the intellectual scale either, I can imagine their conversations are just riveting 🤭🤭
Please prepare me - does she have an elf on a fuckin shelf in the hospital? I can't look for fear of cringing into my own arsehole.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion*

Breadcrumbing her health, while Him plays Elf on the Shelf

*May not be relevant by time this thread is closed, but at the rate of her carry on we might make it through pretty quick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Capricorny

She's following pages about Crohns & Coilitis so I'd say it's one of them. The vague posts are so attention seeking! The hair blowdryed to perfection in the hospital bed would you ever give over! You couldn't be that sick!

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Hereforthelol’s

Chatty Member
What’s with the drawn out innuendo over her alledged illness ? If she wants it private keep it private . Don’t talk about it . …but to be posting photos in the hospital and now saying she speaking to others …either tell us if you choose to or don’t! This drawn out speculation about some illnesses is an absolute head melt . Please don’t stoop to this level for ‘content’ !

• Heart
Reactions: 47

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I have to be honest these abroad hen parties really irk me. It puts so much financial pressure on people. Weddings are expensive to attend as it is. Everything in this country is getting more expensive. People just don't have these kind of funds.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Oh piss off Dominique. If it was something serious she wouldn’t be flat out on the gram. Sorry now but I am fed up to my eyes with these influencers manipulating health issues for engagement. Grow up you stupid little girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Wonder Woman

Chatty Member
Look I wasn’t going to comment on the hospital thing. It doesn’t bother me. Everyone was dying to know what was wrong with her. Yeah the breadcrumbing is utter bollox…
But the Christmas blanket on the bed…what the actual fuck!!!!! And GRWM in the hospital…Dom, put the phone away. Go read a book, watching something. Stop bloody posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

jazzbot

VIP Member
A hotel stay and chugging Prosecco!? She can’t be that fucking sick. Not giving this loser any more attention. It’s probably indigestion and she wet herself with excitement going in over night for “de contenh”.

Reactions: 43
One of the mods mentioned on an earlier thread of Doms that she noticed that some posters come hard for Grace and seem to excuse Dom for similar behaviour. I mean both claim to have illnesses that can be turned on and off depending on their social calendar, neither are very bright, both greedy, grabby and don't mind misleading followers, both full of themselves (Dom more so to be fair) both are immature and inarticulate. Yet people go straight for the jugular with Grace painting her as a devious schemer but see Dom more as hapless and harmless and want to give her the benefit of the doubt. You'd have to wonder why that is? I see them as two cheeks of the same backside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

nervousshock

VIP Member
Tattle makes me laugh at times. Dominique looked deathly unwell there for a good while, her clothes were barely hanging on her and her hip bones were protruding. She was hospitalized numerous times, her medical care providers have discussed surgery and she has been administered a biologic medication. Biologic meds are not handed out willy nilly and are certainly never the first choice of treatment. They are high tech medication that only consultants can prescribe. Nobody here is in any way qualified to ascertain the severity of her illness, or question trained medical professionals. Your illness or your symptoms are not comparable to hers, and just because she has been diagnosed with a life long condition, doesn’t mean she has to take to the bed to be the sickest of the sick. If she was at that, this thread would be suddenly full of martyrs talking about themselves fighting through the fatigue and the flare ups. Any time chronic health conditions are brought up on this forum, it becomes very like the toxic ‘support’ groups on Facebook, where everyone is vying to be sicker than everyone else. It’s disgusting. It is her illness, her journey, her experience. Yours is irrelevant to hers 🤷‍♀️ she’s an annoying drama queen, she’s an idiot with her pity reels but she’s entitled to be sick and cope with her illness as best as she knows how. Good for her not staying in bed crying about it.

• Heart

Skinner

VIP Member
I'd say she's been treated for hypothermia cause shes never fully clothed. Whats with all the crop jackets, what's the point of them?

• Haha
  • Heart

brandambassador

VIP Member
I can tell you for the 23 days I spent in CUH post colostomy bag surgery & then infection, I did not have one selfie where I had perfect hair or silky PJs. I was too upset over my surgery & missing my then 6 month old as due to Covid I had no visitors for 3 weeks. It was the comedians on Sarah Burkes thread that kept me company x

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Whistleup

Chatty Member
At least it’s slightly better put together than whatever it is she’s wearing tonight… 😳😳😳 All the freebies in the world and most of these people can’t dress themselves.
I call for an immediate ban on hair bows for adult women. Who's with me? Please.....anyone?

• Haha
  • Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
Close to the bone for me.
I’m disgusted with her. She left the hospital to have dinner and drinks on an overnight freebie, she’s making a mockery of it. There is no way you could do that during a flare. I think she must have a mild touch and milking.

Come back and talk to me when your second home is the hospital. I don’t need this dopes “awareness” she’s spreading a false message, that you can discharge yourself to knock back drinks and have a 3 course meal? Get lost Dim.

The self pity photos are embarrassing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Just a thought, did she not have a honeymoon booked for after the previous wedding? She’s not a newbie to wedding organising but funny how she’ll pretend she knows nothing and wait for all those companies to “reach out” to her. I think this wedding will be grotesque in terms of OTT & freebies.