Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It could be something like type 1 diabetes. They sometimes let you out of the hospital for the weekend with that. But this breadcrumbing shite is ridiculous!
Yeah but don't you also have to be careful with body treatments because of risk of infection/circulatory issues?

Reactions: 7
Definitely not type 1 diabetes. She said she never heard of this condition before and had to do research on it and has spoken to people who have it. In fairness, wouldn't be surprised if dim dom never heard of diabetes before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am so fuckin tit of all their tit. Every one of them 🤣

I just find this latest escapade so bizarre.
There's a big history of chrons and various bowel conditions in my family. And I know enough about them to know if you are having a flare up, or are trying to get it under control the last thing you want to be is away from your own home and let's be honest here... your own toilet !!! It's bizarre.

Reactions: 26
Definitely not an inflammatory bowel disorder as said previously you wouldn't want to be away from your toilet in the throes of a flare up! I'm guessing thyroid issue, might explain the weight loss? Happened to a girl I knew, they just couldn't figure it out, they suspected her thyroid issue but nothing conclusive. Turns it she had both and under and active thyroid, usually one or the other so it's hard to pinpoint and get meds right. Or I could be completely wrong 😆😆

Reactions: 8
But she wouldn’t be in hospital with thyroid disorder for days unless for operation, maybe endometriosis?

Reactions: 6
But she wouldn’t be in hospital with thyroid disorder for days unless for operation, maybe endometriosis?
It’s a surgical day procedure to diagnose endometriosis. Don’t think she’d be in for longer stay with her elf and Christmas blanket 😫

Reactions: 10
I work in healthcare and would never tell a patient to go off on a spa weekend if there were medical concerns or investigations pending 😂😂

Oh my god sneaky witch! Just about notice the PR stay. So sick of these Instahuns😤

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm not an instahun but I still don't think I'd be in any way bothered to drive from Dublin to Donegal for a free hotel stay. And especially not one I've been given a short hospital release for. I'd be home and close by to my treating hospital should anything flare up in the few days at home. She should absolutely have stayed at home for rest. The greediness for anything free is beyond disgusting with Dim lately. I've really had a turn off her. Every post is an Ad/Pr/gifted/paid promotion.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
A hotel stay and chugging Prosecco!? She can’t be that bleeping sick. Not giving this loser any more attention. It’s probably indigestion and she wet herself with excitement going in over night for “de contenh”.

Reactions: 43
PR stay. Wow what a surprise. It’s so bloody infuriating; I’m sick of all of them.
She made sure to tell the consultant earlier in the week she needed to check out for a spa stay at the weekend. Should have known it was for a freebie. The lengths they’ll go to, to get something for nothing. Hotel looks basic too.

Reactions: 20
PR stay. Wow what a surprise. It’s so bloody infuriating; I’m sick of all of them.
She made sure to tell the consultant earlier in the week she needed to check out for a spa stay at the weekend. Should have known it was for a freebie. The lengths they’ll go to, to get something for nothing. Hotel looks basic too.
Doesn't it look basic AF! I would be scarlet trying to advertise and big up that place as a suite. It's a basic family room with a bath by the looks of it. She can't seem to say no to anything these days

*spelling edit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.