Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I can’t believe people are going to the airport in jackets saying Mrs whatever to be honest 😂😂😂 women like that make me cringe so badly

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The biggest shock for me is that Dominique knows the word aloof 😂😂😂 would she feck off alluding that she has steroid bloat her face looks more like a ventriloquist doll with her gaunt cheeks. Drives me mad all the lip-smacking and sniffing she does. She's like a stepford wife her whole existence is hair, nails, outfits and makeup. I can't think of anyone less in need of a pamper weekend she hasn't done a day's work in her life. Can't stand her.

• Haha
I'm not an instahun but I still don't think I'd be in any way bothered to drive from Dublin to Donegal for a free hotel stay. And especially not one I've been given a short hospital release for. I'd be home and close by to my treating hospital should anything flare up in the few days at home. She should absolutely have stayed at home for rest. The greediness for anything free is beyond disgusting with Dim lately. I've really had a turn off her. Every post is an Ad/Pr/gifted/paid promotion.

• Heart

Ellamay87

VIP Member
I really can't anymore....she paid 35e for a glittery puch for her meds with Drugs written on the front of it. She's simple god love her, you can get a tablet organiser for about 2e in Dealz or Boots.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

joajen

They could well be claiming carers allowance for eachother at this stage!!!
They CANNOT adult 🙄

• Haha

wtfmama

Apologies if insensitive but You kinda lost me on ‘saved my Snapchat’s’ who the hell does this?!!
No one needs to see hospital beds & IVs
Say what’s wrong, ask for privacy, move on 🤷‍♀️
When your stuck in a ward with 5 other women for 10 days and missing your family some people use snapchat to see eachother. I missed my kids. I sent snaps of myself to them and my husband when I wasn't looking like death warmed up but I still looked dreadful. I saved those photos because, while I felt the worst I had ever felt in my life, I hope I can look back on how sick I was and see how far I have come.
It's fine for you to think that you might never do that, I didn't publish mine. My husband and son are the only people who seen them, but until you are stuck in a room with 5 strangers for days on end and unable to see family, don't judge. I would wish that feeling on anyone.

• Heart

Byebyebooboo

Look it, the day she put up the pic of her in her wedding dress (the one she was suppose to wear to marry first lad) on the gram. I said to myself "what in the actual fuck is wrong with this one". That is not a normal thing to do it screeeeaaaaammmmmmmms attention......
What benefit was that to anyone to put that up. She said to herself this is to good of an insta outfit to miss out on, sure fooook it il bang it up there with some waffle and wait for the likes and followers to roll in. It's a sad sad existence

• Heart

Swordshead

Three venues...LOL!!! Any three day wedding I was at was held in the same location for all three days. You do be wrecked afterwards. Not a hope in hell I'd be going to three different locations... absolute notions this one has and extremely unfair on their guests 🙄

Yes dim dom, everyone needs a black swim suit for their city breaks 🤣
Hahahaha oh I skitted at that one. Well I dunno about you but I always pack my black swimsuit, in case I wanna jump in a city puddle for a swim.
I done this I done that:
Thread title should just be ….
DIM DOM DONE 🤣

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I must be the only person who has absolutely zero interest in spa breaks! Give me a night at home with a takeaway and a bottle of wine and something good on the telly any day. That’s my idea of relaxation!

• Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Hen do in Marbella and mini moon in Santorini, and her actual honeymoon in the Maldives and Dubai. This one lives on another planet

• Wow

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
Let’s face it she could be diagnosed with flu & not ever have heard of it. She isn’t exactly a beacon of intelligence or worldliness unless it’s sold in zara

• Haha

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
Whatever it is cant be that bad if shes still full steam ahead for a wedding in June!

Hopefully Grace will have a hair appointment soon and spill the beans!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
They way she was going on this morning aswell, as if they both put their 1980’s glasses on and they had discussed it and decided together to break the homeward journey with one more hotel stay. When in actual fact it was another gifted stay and she probably worked hard to get the two stays in on the same weekend so they didn’t have to travel up again, yet didn’t miss out on any freebies.
It’s absolutely sickening and it makes sense now why she made a point to the doctor in the hospital that she needed to be out for the weekend.
What is worse than being sick and in hospital to a Hun?…Being sick and in hospital and having to PASS on free hotel stays.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
She obviously needs to be in hospital, they don't admit you for the craic or because you are a instahun!
I'm no longer her biggest fan but I don't think she has to tell us what's wrong, it's her business.
She has said herself she doesn't know enough about it so if she was to start discussing it and got her facts mixed up people would be quick to jump on her and say she is lying or it's all for attention.

You'd know by looking at her she's not well and I genuinely hope whatever it is that it can be managed without life changing/invasive surgery.

I myself suffer from diverticulitis and I spend lots of time in agony but you just try and hide it and get on with life but when I do end up in hospital with a bad flare up I have people saying to me that I don't seem sick and question me about it. I will need a bag in the future and at the minute I'm single and already struggle with meeting someone, imagine having to tell them I have a stoma bag!! Just another blip in the road 🙄

Anyways I'm sending positive thoughts to Dom!
No she doesn't have to say what's wrong. But she has been posting for weeks alluding to something being wrong, posting pictures of cotton wool taped to her arm, posting pictures in waiting rooms. If she isn't ready to talk about it then keep the thirsty posts to yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Lisa1392

Sorry but she's just been in hospital for a week, and acting as if there is something really wrong with her and now she's awayto Donegal for a two night stay in a hotel and chugging champagne 🤯
Hardly something that serious wrong with her. Has to be all for attention but why would a hospital allow someone to take up a bed if it wasn't needed. It's a very strange one.

Reactions: 31