Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well Dim, I went to Santa Ponsa (long time ago) cause that's all we could afford after paying for our wedding and buying a house. We cut our cloth to suit our coat.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She'll be on the blag for free everything for this wedding.
And sheā€™ll get it too. Other huns who didnā€™t manage the level of freebies Dom will get, will be seething. Pretty pathetic existence though to sell your soul to the freebie providers on what should be a day thatā€™s about the bride and groom and those closest to them.

Reactions: 20
Is she in the beg for a free honeymoon? šŸ™„
Oh Iā€™m sure she just genuinely canā€™t think of where to go and really needs our help and if someone from an exclusive travel company was watching, all the better.
God these poor petsā€¦.what did the rest of us oldies do when it was Spain or Portugal for a weekā€™s honeymoon. How did we survive???

Reactions: 24
Just a thought, did she not have a honeymoon booked for after the previous wedding? Sheā€™s not a newbie to wedding organising but funny how sheā€™ll pretend she knows nothing and wait for all those companies to ā€œreach outā€ to her. I think this wedding will be grotesque in terms of OTT & freebies.

Reactions: 41
Just a thought, did she not have a honeymoon booked for after the previous wedding? Sheā€™s not a newbie to wedding organising but funny how sheā€™ll pretend she knows nothing and wait for all those companies to ā€œreach outā€ to her. I think this wedding will be grotesque in terms of OTT & freebies.
She also follows an independent Travel Consultant called Susan Ryan- can she not discuss with her and mmmmm you know pay for it!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜œāœˆ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine being so disinterested in your marriage and your honeymoon youā€™d be willing to compromise on it so as you didnā€™t have to invest money into it? Iā€™d be so offended if my hubs brought me on a romantic trip that someone else paid for. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 14
There should be excitement in planning your honeymoon. It should be somewhere you both really want to go to. I know couples who have delayed going on honeymoon so they can save for a honeymoon they really want.

the place they went to to get engaged was gorgeous and looked really well on social media. They are probably hoping that goes in their favour and they get offered a free honeymoon on the back of that.

although it seems that all her breaks away lately have been freebies, sheā€™s probably forgotten what itā€™s like to book a room now!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she in the beg for a free honeymoon? šŸ™„
This is exactly what I thought too. Iā€™m not even married but I could think of about 8 or 9 different places to go on honeymoon without using google. Jesus, what did people do years ago when there was no social media. The begging and looking for a free flight/hotel/trip is a complete turn off.

Reactions: 19
Funny all these influencers act like theyā€™ve never used the Internet before or heard of Google. So transparent in their begging it really gets on my tits. Imagine looking back in years to come and you bagged freebies for most of your wedding. These huns have zero shame. And this fiancĆ© and the likes of FBGā€™s husband are as bad for going along with it- though I get the impression Domā€™s fella defo loves the benefits & quite easily slotted into the role as the other half of an influencer. He mustā€™ve seen Terrieā€™s handbag living the life of riley and thought he could do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah they've really become so transparent with the begging the whole lot of these Instagram chancers. They don't even care anymore as long as they don't have to pay and us mugs are handing out our own hard earned cash. Sickening now, she might as well just be saying give me a free honeymoon, no doubt she'll have about ten free hotel stays before the big day

Reactions: 13
On the beg for the Maldives or something. The blaggers all got to go year before last

• Wow
Thatā€™s a very broad listā€¦ā€¦ from Europe to New Zealand! šŸ« šŸ™ƒ
I just donā€™t get it, after her heartbreak first time round would she keep this whole thing private??? Enjoy the planning with your husband-to-be not with everyone else!!! šŸ™„šŸ¤”
The mind boggles!

Reactions: 17
@Clau if she kept it private then no freebies would roll in! As someone else on here said all she has to do is google like a normal person or go into a travel agentsā€¦sheā€™s looking for a free or heavily discounted Honeymoon & the only way to get that is by being a Beggy Mitchell on insta!

• Angry
Reactions: 24
@Clau if she kept it private then no freebies would roll in! As someone else on here said all she has to do is google like a normal person or go into a travel agentsā€¦sheā€™s looking for a free or heavily discounted Honeymoon & the only way to get that is by being a Beggy Mitchell on insta!
Oh I get that completely, but why sacrifice another upcoming wedding for freebies, and knowing years down the line you didnā€™t put your money in your pocket! As the old saying goes, ā€œonce bitten twice shy!ā€

Reactions: 9
@Clau, I 100% agree with you! Itā€™s a sad state of affairs. They just all seem to get so sucked into becoming freeloaders. Itā€™s a miserable existence. I see thereā€™s been no mention since of her ā€˜illnessā€™ā€¦.I wonder when we will get breadcrumbed again on that or was it all a pile of rubbish. Tara Makeup was always at that same tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.