Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on . Stop the lights for a min. Has she really got an elf in the shelf in the hospital? Like really? I'm not giving her the views on this. She's really lost the plot

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just catching up on stories- he's obviously as much of a simpleton as she is, Nuff said.

Reactions: 14
They could well be claiming carers allowance for eachother at this stage!!!
They CANNOT adult πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The elf on the shelf.. I just can’t.. Either say what’s wrong or don’t come on insta. Is she waiting to do a podcast reveal interview of her illness. Is there nothing safe from insta huns!so removed from reality this one

Reactions: 17
They could well be claiming carers allowance for eachother at this stage!!!
They CANNOT adult πŸ™„
Hahaha this is hilarious! I now understand why they're together. I thought he was with her because she is good looking and he wants to be on the gram but I now realise he's as thick as she is. Elf on the shelf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hahaha this is hilarious! I now understand why they're together. I thought he was with her because she is good looking and he wants to be on the gram but I now realise he's as thick as she is. Elf on the shelf πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ohh my god yes you're right !!!! HE is the elf on the shelf 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have UC so based on personal experience I don't think its that. If she had it and was sick enough to be admitted she would probably be in an active flare, so there would be blood loss. For infection control she would be in a private room until the flare is under control. She would also be diagnosed quick enough in hospital with blood tests, scans etc. I was really sick when I was admitted and was released after 5 daysπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Also she wouldn't have the energy to brush her hair never mind a full face of make up. I do think there is something wrong with her, she doesn't look healthy. If she doesn't want to share it fair enough but don't breadcrumb it , it's just annoying πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 20
New thread suggestion even though it's a long way off
Elf on the shelf I love myself, can't wait to get married to himself

• Haha
Reactions: 71
I'm probably reading too much into their relationship, but the way he has to be touching her in every photo or she is sitting on his lap... Its very submissive, even in the family photo he has his hands on her. He is treating her like she is dim and childlike (the completely wrong wording I know, but not sure how else to phrase it).

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I'm probably reading too much into their relationship, but the way he has to be touching her in every photo or she is sitting on his lap... Its very submissive, even in the family photo he has his hands on her. He is treating her like she is dim and childlike (the completely wrong wording I know, but not sure how else to phrase it).
Well you just described dom perfectly πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing with Dom is I used to think she’s really pretty & has a great figure but she’s so in love with herself & clearly pandered to that it almost seeps out of her if that makes sense?! Like Grace but the greediness, laziness & distain for her own children. Sorry if I’ve worded that to sound like waffle -head’s melted this day, on here for some light relief lol.
Believe you me she’s using so many filters!! I saw her in her Dad’s shop a few months ago and I was shocked to see how different she looked in person!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Doubt you'd be up for takeaway lunches if it's a bowel disease. You'd be lucky to keep a piece of toast down during an attack.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion*

Breadcrumbing her health, while Him plays Elf on the Shelf

*May not be relevant by time this thread is closed, but at the rate of her carry on we might make it through pretty quick!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.