Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What annoys me is she gave off this vibe of ‘they let me out for a few days to go away for the weekend’.
Now this does not happen in hospitals! There is an admission and discharge process and she would have to have been fully discharged before she left. Acting as if her bed is almost being kept for her etc. it absolutely never works that way unless you’re in a nursing home going home for a day or so or a hospice and you can make it home, she was fully discharged to have been able to go away and if she is back next week then it’s only for day procedures etc. the way she worded it people not in the know would think they let her out for a free spa weekend & kept her room there!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't know anything about hospitals etc but just assumed she had been discharged cos it's a public hospital in Ireland and that's surely how it works. But yeah not only is she breadcrumbing but she keeps misleading people too.

Reactions: 10
What annoys me is she gave off this vibe of ‘they let me out for a few days to go away for the weekend’.
Now this does not happen in hospitals! There is an admission and discharge process and she would have to have been fully discharged before she left. Acting as if her bed is almost being kept for her etc. it absolutely never works that way unless you’re in a nursing home going home for a day or so or a hospice and you can make it home, she was fully discharged to have been able to go away and if she is back next week then it’s only for day procedures etc. the way she worded it people not in the know would think they let her out for a free spa weekend & kept her room there!
Exactly. The do not reserve beds in public hospitals for patients so they can go on a spa weekend and their bed is there waiting for them at the expense of another patient. Usually people cannot get a bed because there are no beds available . I know our health system is a shambles but it's not that bad.

Reactions: 13
One of the mods mentioned on an earlier thread of Doms that she noticed that some posters come hard for Grace and seem to excuse Dom for similar behaviour. I mean both claim to have illnesses that can be turned on and off depending on their social calendar, neither are very bright, both greedy, grabby and don't mind misleading followers, both full of themselves (Dom more so to be fair) both are immature and inarticulate. Yet people go straight for the jugular with Grace painting her as a devious schemer but see Dom more as hapless and harmless and want to give her the benefit of the doubt. You'd have to wonder why that is? I see them as two cheeks of the same backside.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
One of the mods mentioned on an earlier thread of Doms that she noticed that some posters come hard for Grace and seem to excuse Dom for similar behaviour. I mean both claim to have illnesses that can be turned on and off depending on their social calendar, neither are very bright, both greedy, grabby and don't mind misleading followers, both full of themselves (Dom more so to be fair) both are immature and inarticulate. Yet people go straight for the jugular with Grace painting her as a devious schemer but see Dom more as hapless and harmless and want to give her the benefit of the doubt. You'd have to wonder why that is? I see them as two cheeks of the same backside.
It’s because Dom is blonde, slim & dresses up everyday. They have an obsession with playing them off against each other when in reality as you say they are exactly the same.

Reactions: 21
It’s because Dom is blonde, slim & dresses up everyday. They have an obsession with playing them off against each other when in reality as you say they are exactly the same.
100% this, but also in general Dom creates more aesthetically pleasing content and doesn't have two small children.
But I'd agree Dom tends to get an easier ride because she's conventionally more attractive

Reactions: 15
Dom doesnt have kids she dumps at every possible opportunity, she also do her ads well. Unlike grabby.

Reactions: 20
Look it, the day she put up the pic of her in her wedding dress (the one she was suppose to wear to marry first lad) on the gram. I said to myself "what in the actual duck is wrong with this one". That is not a normal thing to do it screeeeaaaaammmmmmmms attention......
What benefit was that to anyone to put that up. She said to herself this is to good of an insta outfit to miss out on, sure fooook it il bang it up there with some waffle and wait for the likes and followers to roll in. It's a sad sad existence
I actually saw Damo recently with a girl with short blonde hair, is she the new GF? I know he’s a prick for cheating! But this new girl looked pretty normal. I don’t think she’s an influencer or anything like that.

Reactions: 3
100% this, but also in general Dom creates more aesthetically pleasing content and doesn't have two small children.
But I'd agree Dom tends to get an easier ride because she's conventionally more attractive
The children will come and they will be pimped out like all the others. If anyone uses a child as an accessory it will be this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do they take people into hospital & run lots of tests to diagnose narcissism these days?

Like many have said, I couldn’t imagine wanting to drive for hours to stay in a mediocre hotel for a couple of days after a stint in hospital. Home comforts are what most of us would crave! I hope they find out what’s wrong with her fairly quickly so our already overstretched health service can focus on the next person.

Reactions: 18
Lads this is exactly what she wants,attention,speculation,she thrives on this . Probably has an ingrown toenail,but seriously she has the mentality of an adolescent. If she does make it up the aisle this time,I can’t see it lasting very long.

The children will come and they will be pimped out like all the others. If anyone uses a child as an accessory it will be this one.
Yep, but currently she doesn't have two which she dumps at every opportunity which is why she gets an easier ride than Grace.

Reactions: 5
Exactly she's pimps her sisters kids out every chance she gets. Especially her niece.

I agree it's entirely down to aesthetic. Dom is considered aspirational because she's glam and people resent Grace making this living because she's not your archetypal influencer and she's clotty. People will say it's because she doesn't enjoy motherhood but I think that's a front because people don't want to admit to being that shallow. I can only imagine the commentary if it was Grace doing face masks and makeup tutorials from the hospital and bailing for a free PR weekend. She'd be single hardly responsible for collapsing the HSE 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Personally for me it doesn't come down to looks at all.

Grace has two young children who she seems to have no interest in at all, unless it's for a sponsored post. She puts herself before her children time and time again.
Dom doesn't have any children or responsibilities so her time ( and cash ) is her own. This is the difference between them for me.

I think Dominique comes across much nicer than Grace, posts better ads and generally presents herself well which is why people prefer her/are less inclined to criticise her.
Grace on the other hand comes across very unlikable as a person and very smug/entitled, traits which most people don’t like. It’s almost like she has this attitude that because she was one of the OG influencers in Ireland that she’s owed something and it reflects in her attitude and how she comes across online.
Anyways that just my opinion on why they are treated differently although they are cut from the same cloth. Generally, I quite like Dominique, she’s been through a lot and I hope her new relationship brings her happiness and works out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Exactly she's pimps her sisters kids out every chance she gets. Especially her niece.

I agree it's entirely down to aesthetic. Dom is considered aspirational because she's glam and people resent Grace making this living because she's not your archetypal influencer and she's clotty. People will say it's because she doesn't enjoy motherhood but I think that's a front because people don't want to admit to being that shallow. I can only imagine the commentary if it was Grace doing face masks and makeup tutorials from the hospital and bailing for a free PR weekend. She'd be single hardly responsible for collapsing the HSE 🙄
100%. If Grace showed that level of vanity she would be crucified but because Dominique is slim and blonde and wears makeup everyday it’s ok. She deserves an easier ride.

Reactions: 4
100%. If Grace showed that level of vanity she would be crucified but because Dominique is slim and blonde and wears makeup everyday it’s ok. She deserves an easier ride.
No I really don’t think that’s it!! SoSue/Louise Cooney/Retroflame/RosieCon are all thin & vain & get slated daily. FBG is lazy & greedy, it’s literally oozing from her pores & her face has taken on a perpetual sour ‘puss’
She doesn’t do anything with her kids unless it’s free, she spent a fortune on a wedding/honeymoon/2nd car & then moaned about not being able to give kids holiday abroad. Having done her own tasting menu in London/wellness event in Italy/Xmas party in London Etc 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Exactly I just don't buy the rhetoric that it's because she's a disinterested mother. Does anyone really care about other peoples kids or is that just low hanging fruit? She's one of the most hated people on Instagram from Ireland and I think it's because people deem her unworthy, because she is lazy and unkempt. Dominique is lazy too. She has absolutely zero work ethic. She's a total airhead and is every bit as grabby and sly as Grace albeit in a cuter outfit, so she gets a pass.

Also unrelated, but why does Dominique think that cheap flared suit and zig zag hairband is 60s inspired? Nothing about that looks is from the 60s 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Exactly I just don't buy the rhetoric that it's because she's a disinterested mother. Does anyone really care about other peoples kids or is that just low hanging fruit? She's one of the most hated people on Instagram from Ireland and I think it's because people deem her unworthy, because she is lazy and unkempt. Dominique is lazy too. She has absolutely zero work ethic. She's a total airhead and is every bit as grabby and sly as Grace albeit in a cuter outfit, so she gets a pass.
Dominique puts up professional (mostly) posts with correct spelling, tags the gifts as they arrive in the door.
‘Your Girl’ Grease tags the wrong Gaiety theatre in Scotland when on a freebie, advertised perfect Father’s Day gifts ON FATHERS DAY!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Dom is after saying she hasn't drank in 8 weeks yet was there with champagne yesterday in her story so that clearly was a lie and all fake. It must be exhausting day in and day out pretending and putting on a show. She irritates me so much 😡

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.