Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
***Trigger: Eating Disorder***

I'm not one to speculate on these threads, I take everyone at face value until I'm proved wrong. But I'm starting to think she's not in a 'standard' ward.
Could she have some kind of eating disorder/body dysmorphia? I was in a place before for my eating disorder and you were allowed make the surroundings comfortable and I spent most of my days doing my hair, nails and make up out of pure boredom.

I could be very wrong and I hope I am as I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

I was wondering similar myself, is it possible she is a psychiatric inpatient? Pure speculation, but the GRWM would make more "sense"

Reactions: 10
I was wondering similar myself, is it possible she is a psychiatric inpatient? Pure speculation, but the GRWM would make more "sense"
I've been an inpatient in St Pats, the beds are not like that and visitors don't visit the ward... They meet in common areas on the ground floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Came straight on here after I saw the grwm. So embarrassed for her. Why is she doing this to herself. I think dim likes being sick? Munchausen's has sprung to mind..

Reactions: 19
Came straight on here after I saw the grwm. So embarrassed for her. Why is she doing this to herself. I think dim likes being sick? Munchausen's has sprung to mind..
That is a massive leap and very Real Housewives of you 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think if she does come out and say what happened that no one will take it seriously as she’s practically making a joke of herself on her stories doing her make up, Christmas blanket etc. I also don’t think if it was a psychiatric ward that people would be able to drop stuff in etc. I’m guessing it’s some kind of explorative surgery regarding chrons or colitis

Reactions: 16
She must have some very deep confidence issues if she can't even be in hospital without 4 layers of make up. Fair enough some people feel better with a bit of foundation and lippy but the full face! I thought her washing her hair in the parents because of the hard water was bad but this just takes the biscuit altogether. How high maintenance can a grown woman actually be?

Reactions: 26
I'd say she's been treated for hypothermia cause shes never fully clothed. Whats with all the crop jackets, what's the point of them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'd say she's been treated for hypothermia cause shes never fully clothed. Whats with all the crop jackets, what's the point of them?
😂😂 Most 30 somethings don't wear crop tops/jackets, feathers, neon sequins and foil/vinyl etc...More power to those that can pull it off but I think they age her since she's lost weight. Who is her demographic? Im open to being corrected but I'd imagine women 10 years younger are following influencers their own age🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
😂😂 Most 30 somethings don't wear crop tops/jackets, feathers, neon sequins and foil/vinyl etc...More power to those that can pull it off but I think they age her since she's lost weight. Who is her demographic? Im open to being corrected but I'd imagine women 10 years younger are following influencers their own age🤷‍♀️
*43 year old takes multiple sequin dresses out of cart on asos*

• Haha
Reactions: 58
I actually could not believe what I was watching on her stories. It was like a 6 year old playing make believe doctors and nurses. She's there layering on the make up as if she's a princess for the day. I'm presuming she has a private room to herself, she's hardly going to go into a shared bathroom and take it over with all her make up and cleansers etc. Whatever illness she has, she is making serious light of it.

Reactions: 16
When Instagram finally has its day, what are all these attention seeking narcissists going to do?!
You’d really wonder, I’ll be along for the show when it does crumble! Is this the start of the end maybe? Munchasens must be fierce contagious in the instahun circles these days. I only follow about 8 threads here and I think more than half are at it! Sabby, burps, hegs, the list goes on. Maybe they see the impending doom with the cost of living crisis and it’s ‘manifesting’ as stress, hospital visits, they all need to up their game now I suppose

ETA- I know they’re genuinely sick so don’t want to sound Insensitive but there’s loads of us on tattle with the same conditions or worse who don’t carry on this way. If you did, you’d upset your family more, make people worry. Why do that except for a need for attention?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Every time I see Dim dom with her big bouncy blowdry, always reminds me of this one. I think she looks so old fashioned and she needs to move on with the wardrobe she has, she's dressing like a 17 year old starting to go out and I think she looks ridiculous in a lot of the stuff she wears.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah it's an odd combo. Women in her mid 30s dresses in cheap clothes for young ones but has a 1970s blowdry on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Off she goes breadcrumbing again, presents being bought from the hospital bed🤔

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.