Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Either say what's wrong or say nothing. No one really gives a shit at the end of the day.

Acting like showing off tacky plt outfits is a public service and she has no choice but to solider on.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wouldn't wish illness on anyone but she made sure she took a lot of videos and photos along the way knowing she could cash in on intsa with it someday. Even illness is seen as a money maker to these kind of people, it's sad. And don't give me that raising awareness crap, she drip fed it for months and it's not as if it's an obscure, completely rare illness that nobody has ever heard of. It's a choice to share or not share private medical information and she teased it trying to garner interest and sympathy likes. We sure as hell won't be seeing Dominique standing with a collection bucket in Tallaght somewhere to raise funds and awareness for UC charities.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Groovy

I’m curious. If she’s so conscious she’s lost so much weight why is she always only wearing belly tops lately? She’s loving being this skinny/ fragile little girl paddy can baby

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I suppose I don’t blame the girl running the busines…it’s just the all consuming grabbiness of these instagram bitches.
Dom could easily have said…no I won’t take all that for free. I’ll do a collab for 50% off or maybe give me the save the date cards for free.
But no…she took every single invite for free and probably wrecked the girls head with her stupid moon and stars idea.
I’m sure most people go through her actual stock and pick their favourite, then add in their extras onto it…but Dom had to have a whole new one created for her, several in fact so she could choose between 🌙 & ⭐.
And the laugh of it all is that there was fuck-all written in the moon and stars, he contacted her and she jumped at the chance. Big love story alright 🙄
She got all that work and printing done for free. And she ‘done’ none of the paying for it.
Ah it just sickens me really.

Reactions: 38

Groovy

Why is dim pretending she doesn’t know what to do and when to send wedding invites? She’s done this before! Is she being tik just for the sake of a collar? She’s infuriating me. Sitting on her boney hole all day looking at herself in the mirror

• Haha

bluebambino

Chatty Member
Have I lost my mind? Did I just see an elf in the shelf, please tell me her husband to be didn’t bring that in? Will the nurses have to move it every night for her?

What’s next, Writing her Santa letter tomorrow and opening the door of her event to get her chocolate on Thursday?

I can’t fucking believe my eyes. Your man paddy must be some dope to put up with his shite 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Bob6

Lol my manager sent me home AKA my Dad 😂😂 also the lip smacking or swallowing thing she does drive me insane

• Haha
Reactions: 37

newaccount2022

Chatty Member
Pathetic of me to say as a grown adult but I am so jealous of how thin she is 😞😞😞 I feel the same re Rosie Con and had to stop watching her, going to take a break from Dom too and try get my head right.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Milk_no_sugar

Pathetic of me to say as a grown adult but I am so jealous of how thin she is 😞😞😞 I feel the same re Rosie Con and had to stop watching her, going to take a break from Dom too and try get my head right.
It’s not pathetic at all, it’s been beat into us that being thin is beautiful for so many years.. it’s hard to not aspire to be like these insta huns sometimes! Worth keeping in mind that they are likely miserable and starving themselves behind the scenes to stay so skinny. I’ve hardly looked at insta the last couple of months and I have to say it’s done me the world of good mentally. Mind yourself💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35

bluebambino

Chatty Member
For it was written in the stars 🤣 I’m a cynic who hates bullshit like that. If you lived in the UK, Spain, France, anywhere, you’d be marrying someone else. All of us would be. You would be married to someone else now if he hadn’t been cheating on you. Was his affair written in the stars ? Nothing is written in the stars you fucking imbecile.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The huns industry obviously goes over my head cause I can't understand how seeing Dominique Nugent enjoying her free hundreds worth of euros stay encourages others to go out and spend their money for the same or less of an experience, surely its rage inducing to see someone as undeserving as a hun who works part time in Daddy's furniture shop getting all her mini breaks, makeup, hair and outfits free or heavily discounted whilst us mere mortals fork out to keep up 😳 well it must equate to sales or they wouldn't still be getting these freebies.... how many videos of him in a jacuzzi do we need before its considered bragging?

• Heart

Thump

VIP Member
The state of our healthcare.. to think someone's granny is lying on a trolley in A&E while this dose is plugging menopause pjs from a ward would fill you with rage!
If she’s on a ward she probably needs to be in a ward. They don’t generally admit people for nothing as far as I’m aware. Younger people are no less entitled to medical care.

• Heart
Funny all these influencers act like they’ve never used the Internet before or heard of Google. So transparent in their begging it really gets on my tits. Imagine looking back in years to come and you bagged freebies for most of your wedding. These huns have zero shame. And this fiancé and the likes of FBG’s husband are as bad for going along with it- though I get the impression Dom’s fella defo loves the benefits & quite easily slotted into the role as the other half of an influencer. He must’ve seen Terrie’s handbag living the life of riley and thought he could do that.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I remember Stacey Solomon bringing one of the kids into hospital, it was an emergency, and she brought a load of fake plants and blankets and shit to do up the room. It was INSANE.

These influencers are absolutely cracked.

• Wow
  • Haha

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
She obviously needs to be in hospital, they don't admit you for the craic or because you are a instahun!
I'm no longer her biggest fan but I don't think she has to tell us what's wrong, it's her business.
She has said herself she doesn't know enough about it so if she was to start discussing it and got her facts mixed up people would be quick to jump on her and say she is lying or it's all for attention.

You'd know by looking at her she's not well and I genuinely hope whatever it is that it can be managed without life changing/invasive surgery.

I myself suffer from diverticulitis and I spend lots of time in agony but you just try and hide it and get on with life but when I do end up in hospital with a bad flare up I have people saying to me that I don't seem sick and question me about it. I will need a bag in the future and at the minute I'm single and already struggle with meeting someone, imagine having to tell them I have a stoma bag!! Just another blip in the road 🙄

Anyways I'm sending positive thoughts to Dom!

• Heart

Yep111

I know this is off topic but I'm absolutely FURIOUS that Dom got a PR stay to the Galgorm. So cross I've emailed them.
It's been on my bucket list to go there for a very long time but simply can't afford it.
Like everyone else so bloody sick of these people receiving trips, stays, gifts etc but us mere mortals don't get it and we actually WORK for our money!!!

• Heart