Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is dim pretending she doesn’t know what to do and when to send wedding invites? She’s done this before! Is she being tik just for the sake of a collar? She’s infuriating me. Sitting on her boney hole all day looking at herself in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why is dim pretending she doesn’t know what to do and when to send wedding invites? She’s done this before! Is she being tik just for the sake of a collar? She’s infuriating me. Sitting on her boney hole all day looking at herself in the mirror
Sure if anyone thinks she’s capable there’ll be no freebies 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you just tap though her stories she makes the exact same annoying sound at the start of each one.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Was going to say the same thing she’s acting as if she’s never done this before while I get you don’t want to relive or do some of the same things as before but sending invites isn’t that complicated! She had a bloody website for the last one!

Reactions: 16
A not so thinly veiled beg for free wedding invites.

Reactions: 17
Was going to say the same thing she’s acting as if she’s never done this before while I get you don’t want to relive or do some of the same things as before but sending invites isn’t that complicated! She had a bloody website for the last one!
Oh god I had forgotten the website 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She aint so "dim" so if she had a website on her previous wedding. All for the freebies. Make ya sick. And what's with her face- is it face tune or what?

Reactions: 3
It’s as if the wedding is the biggest chore she’s ever had to take on in her life. Every time she comes on talking about it I can’t even listen to her making out she has the weight of the world on her shoulders over planning it. It’s your wedding day girl lighten up and enjoy the planning 🤨 at least pretend like your looking forward to getting married to him!!

Reactions: 20
It’s as if the wedding is the biggest chore she’s ever had to take on in her life. Every time she comes on talking about it I can’t even listen to her making out she has the weight of the world on her shoulders over planning it. It’s your wedding day girl lighten up and enjoy the planning 🤨 at least pretend like your looking forward to getting married to him!!
Oh my God that's it. you're so right! She sounds so put out organising this wedding. It's like it's a chore for her.

Reactions: 11
Why for a food tasting do you need to dress like your getting married she’s such a dose

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.