Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could be in a private hospital. I can’t imagine with the acuity in the public hospitals atm they’d have this eejit taking up a bed

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Feel awful for her learning that she (possibly?) has a chronic illness… but as stated here the full blow dry and skimpy pjs in hospital would you ever duck off like🙄 I’ve been in hosp quite a bit lately and let me tell you it’s hair in a top knot, cosy pjs and dressing gown, fluffy socks because you’re honestly too sick to care what you look like, and no energy to do anything about it even if you cared.

Reactions: 24
Dunno why she had to mention the menopause pj’s range from Penny’s tho in fairness. Sorry to hear she’s not well but attention seeking insta hun!!

Reactions: 13
I think she mentioned it on her stories because she was getting messages about her weight loss and looking sick, so she wanted to give a blanket answer so the messages stop coming in and she doesn't look rude by not responding. I don't think it was attention seeking, more an FYI.
Agree here.
People were saying she was looking too skinny and that she's not promoting a healthy lifestyle to younger people so I'd say she felt like she needed to clear that part up.

Wishing her a speedy recovery and hopefully whatever she has is manageable.

Reactions: 11
She’s pathetic. If she was that sick she wouldn’t be posting at all. If I was him sitting there seeing her share pics of herself in a hospital bed I’d be packing my bags & leaving her there. She’s so immature and thirsty. It’s hard to know how any adult man could see her as a proper life partner. She certainly isn’t mature enough to be a mother.

Reactions: 12
She knew she was going into hospital so she pre recorded outfit looks so it was scheduled not a emergency. I say she's in a private hospital getting tests done. Don't care what anyone days if you post from a hospital bed you are a attention seeker especially if you are not ready to share why yet 🙄 give over!!

Reactions: 26
Is she moving into the hospital?!
To be fair it must be serious if she knows she’s there for a while 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
What is she like putting up videos of herself putting on concealer from her hospital bed. However bored she is it just makes her seem more vapid and child like. Ohh pity me Dear followers and provide me with emotional support to beat my boredom. Its tragic really.

Reactions: 25
What is she like putting up videos of herself putting on concealer from her hospital bed. However bored she is it just makes her seem more vapid and child like. Ohh pity me Dear followers and provide me with emotional support to beat my boredom. Its tragic really.
It's pathetic.. they are all addicted to posting

Reactions: 16
Absolutely PATHETIC all the content from the hospital bed..totally attention seeking🙄🙄No way she can be too sick if posting that nonsense..shes fine when a freebie trip arrives though..as big a fraud as Greasy!!

Reactions: 15
It's pathetic.. they are all addicted to posting
And like you can't even pat her on the back for raising awareness of her condition/symptoms because she isn't doing that. I don't buy that she doesn't want to speak too soon etc I see it more as she wants to keep it private and that would be fair enough if she wasn't looking for the sympathy part. She is renowned for leaning on her audience for validation. Just go offline and look after yourself Dominique. Your followers won't abandon you for taking a few days off and absolutely no one needs your help looking for quality street wrapper outfits for Xmas nights out 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Absolutely PATHETIC all the content from the hospital bed..totally attention seeking🙄🙄No way she can be too sick if posting that nonsense..shes fine when a freebie trip arrives though..as big a fraud as Greasy!!
For me this is just like the time of her engagement. Within 24 hours of her non stop attention seeking posting I go from feeling sympathy towards her potentially dealing with a non curable disease that will be life altering, it’s no joke - (happy for her engagement) to being absolutely head wrecked from her and impossible to like mere hours later. Yes it’s her job to post every aspect of her life but there are much better ways to do this.

She is a dose in a half! She may make me wish I was a 21 yo flare (I know she’s in her 30s!!) wearing fashionista wannabe all over again but she is a dull attention seeking dose!

edit: the concealer tutorial from the bed…. You’re making a mockery of the disease now!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Look I wasn’t going to comment on the hospital thing. It doesn’t bother me. Everyone was dying to know what was wrong with her. Yeah the breadcrumbing is utter bollox…
But the Christmas blanket on the bed…what the actual duck!!!!! And GRWM in the hospital…Dom, put the phone away. Go read a book, watching something. Stop bloody posting.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Hold on a minute what's "him" doing visiting on a Monday morning?? I'm telling you she's home and all and has pre recorded. It's weeks since she was last inside a hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Please tell me when she says new sheets, she means the hospital changed them, not that the mother sent them in? And who is filling a hot water bottle for her?
She’s like a little 6 year old playing hospital. I’m waiting for her to show her play stethoscope.
Those glasses on himself, God they are tragic.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.