Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or does she seem more gaunt looking? She looked so much better with a bit of weight on her.

Reactions: 9
She's only wearing a size 8 in that gold sequin outfit and she said it's small fitting so she's definitely lost weight. She always said she was a size 10 and she is tall so an 8 is very thin for her, especially when she was always so slim anyway. She must be losing weight for the wedding of the year.

Reactions: 4
She's only wearing a size 8 in that gold sequin outfit and she said it's small fitting so she's definitely lost weight. She always said she was a size 10 and she is tall so an 8 is very thin for her, especially when she was always so slim anyway. She must be losing weight for the wedding of the year.
I think your right, She is tiny anyway but yeah def insta bride of the year is beckoning!!!

Reactions: 1
I defo think something to do with her sayin she's been unwell and doin tests.

Reactions: 6
I had no idea she was tall (coming from average me 😂). She’s literally got a models figure I thought it was all angles! Shame she comes across so dull 😩

Reactions: 3
Is she hinting she’s in hospital again?
She was swanning round town yesterday so if she's in hospital I'd love to know how she got a bed that quickly. My guess is she's no more in hospital than any of us.

Reactions: 7
She was swanning round town yesterday so if she's in hospital I'd love to know how she got a bed that quickly. My guess is she's no more in hospital than any of us.
That’s exactly what I was thinking!

Reactions: 1
Is that the new ring or old? There is no shine or sparkle to it at all. Very dull.

Reactions: 3
She had a story up of her doing her hair from a hospital bed… Seems to be gone now! V strange behaviour!

Reactions: 7
90% off. Further 20% off. Eh Dom?

Ok had a think about how I’d word this because last thing I want to do is fuel a possible eating disorder but when she has the hair and make up done she makes the cheapest of clothes look fantastic 🙈

Thought she looked out of this world in the TWG dresses.

Shame she is dull af and a friend of Grease.

• Haha
90% off. Further 20% off. Eh Dom?

Ok had a think about how I’d word this because last thing I want to do is fuel a possible eating disorder but when she has the hair and make up done she makes the cheapest of clothes look fantastic 🙈

Thought she looked out of this world in the TWG dresses.

Shame she is dull af and a friend of Grease.
It says a lot about the disgustingly cheap fast fashion, but to be fair the maths is fine.

If an item is €100, 90% off is €10.
A further 20% off is €8.

Im sure DimDom just coppied and pasted the wording anyway!

The pink outfit looks cute but not even Dom can make this Blue BigBird costume look good 👀

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
It says a lot about the disgustingly cheap fast fashion, but to be fair the maths is fine.

If an item is €100, 90% off is €10.
A further 20% off is €8.

Im sure DimDom just coppied and pasted the wording anyway!
Ah yeah, was just taking the piss out of her being thick.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.