Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't consider myself a prude...but is she actually wearing this to dinner....👀 you forgot your shirt love! If I owned that restaurant I'd tell her to go get dressed and come back
I literally came straight here to say this! I would definitely have something to say if a patron was sat in a restaurant wearing what can only be described as lingerie. Is she actually for real??? She just craves attention it's so pathetic how she's going about it.

Reactions: 25
She is just so attention seeking. That’s all this wedding is about too.

Reactions: 16
Another break up song over wedding/relationship posts. She’s so thick I can’t. Put a top on ffs you weirdo

• Haha
I was due to go and see the Station House as a possible wedding venue and I honestly feel like canceling it now

Reactions: 8
‘We have donated clothes and money’ my hole. From the one who is selling off Penneys swimsuits

Reactions: 4
What the duck have I just seen? She looks like she’s just got caught taking a dump. Pulling up her trousers and looking to see who’s there🤣🤣🤣

She can’t honestly be going out in that? Is”himself” not bleeping mortified ? My husband would point blank refuse to leave the room🤷‍♀️
---

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey!!!! Who is that going to influence? Next time shur take off the trousers an all!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.