Dominique Nugent #5 Dim and Him heading up the aisle...all tack and feathers not an ounce of style

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sure just like the rest of them she sees herself being well by Friday..manifesting it..of course ...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What’s this condition she’s talking about ?? either say or say duck all about it! The notions this one has

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I knowwww like if you're literally live posting from your hospital bed you have to say what's going on.... or else don't post. Simple.

Reactions: 15
When is the big reveal Dom? Do we have to sign up to Patreon or something!?

• Haha
I was only here for a mooch but now I'm invested. 🤣
Also, that pink jacket with no back and 2 chains? WTF? Did nothing for her whatsoever, or maybe she did nothing for it??? 🤔

Reactions: 11
The Farrah Fawcett or Audrey Roberts of Tallaght with the old fashioned hair😂😂
Audrey Roberts 😂😂😂 what is she like with the face mask and her elf on the shelf. She's such a simpleton. Him mustn't be any great shakes on the intellectual scale either, I can imagine their conversations are just riveting 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Audrey Roberts 😂😂😂 what is she like with the face mask and her elf on the shelf. She's such a simpleton. Him mustn't be any great shakes on the intellectual scale either, I can imagine their conversations are just riveting 🤭🤭
Please prepare me - does she have an elf on a fuckin shelf in the hospital? I can't look for fear of cringing into my own hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Please prepare me - does she have an elf on a fuckin shelf in the hospital? I can't look for fear of cringing into my own hole.
No word of a lie, she does. Paddy brought it into her. Cause you know its just what everyone in their 30s would want by their bedside 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
What is in the water that these huns take 😩🤷🏼‍♀️
Dim dim no words
Fbg absolutely deluded thinking she’s an influencer
Sarah Burke gods gift to her self
Trishas transformation - there is none
Twigs- no explanation needed.. I could go on and on

• Haha
Reactions: 16
No word of a lie, she does. Paddy brought it into her. Cause you know its just what everyone in their 30s would want by their bedside 😂😂😂😂
Stop the world I want to get off🤣 FFS she’s a grown woman who’s getting married next year🙈why is she treated like a baby by her ones?! No wonder why her & Grace are best pals - two peas in a pod there. Honestly I think all these influencers are emotionally stunted; they’ve all got this desperate need for attention & fully in love with themselves!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Have I lost my mind? Did I just see an elf in the shelf, please tell me her husband to be didn’t bring that in? Will the nurses have to move it every night for her?

What’s next, Writing her Santa letter tomorrow and opening the door of her event to get her chocolate on Thursday?

I can’t bleeping believe my eyes. Your man paddy must be some dope to put up with his shite 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The ONLY thing Dom has going for is that she brushes up well and can represent a brand but oh my god there is a want in this one. A big gaping WANT.
What is in the water that these huns take 😩🤷🏼‍♀️
Dim dim no words
Fbg absolutely deluded thinking she’s an influencer
Sarah Burke gods gift to her self
Trishas transformation - there is none
Twigs- no explanation needed.. I could go on and on
Excuse you hun! Greasy is a motherf'ooking celeb!!
Greaseland is real!

Recently someone popped on to say they saw her at an event and went to say hi and she replies 'yeah?' and eyes them up and down. Rougher than a bear's arse this one.
In all fairness not many 'influencers' would react like that. Most are flattered to be recognized!

• Wow
  • Heart
The thing with Dom is I used to think she’s really pretty & has a great figure but she’s so in love with herself & clearly pandered to that it almost seeps out of her if that makes sense?! Like Grace but the greediness, laziness & distain for her own children. Sorry if I’ve worded that to sound like waffle -head’s melted this day, on here for some light relief lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.