Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
The Despicable Three and Mr David and Mr Ian are the only ones that don't give me the rage. No egos, no nonsense, honest and record their trips not 'generating content'.

I liked Yaz and Ash until they started using Sophie and Dave and the Knapps to promote their clothing, no thank you.

Disney in Detail just moans, spends way too long doing her hair and make up, sits about, moans a bit more, drinks coffee, moans a bit more. Why are you even there?!? Why are you so grumpy?!? Why aren't you doing anything!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Nadurath

VIP Member
The cruise stuff is hilarious. The number of people throwing their toys out about it not being fair! It’s not fair that NHS workers have died because PPE wasn’t available, or that families haven’t been able to see each other for months / years, or that people have died. Nothing about covid is fair, but not being able to go on a cruise is pretty fucking far down the list of stuff that’s not fair!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Mr David and Mr Ian clearly earn a good wage. They spend a lot but at least they’ve earnt their money and aren’t always on the beg like certain others!
Exactly! They've chosen to live in a tiny one bedroom flat to free up more of their income to spend on trips to Disney and merch. Don't really see what the problem is with this, it's their money that they earned doing their senior level jobs. Makes a refreshing change to scammers like Sophie and Dave who take pride in not working and guilt tripping their gullable followers into paying for them to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge for a couple of weeks. I know who I'd rather watch.

Reactions: 17

Barbie2020

VIP Member
Cant stand Disney vloggers who make big announcements without actually telling you what they are doing.

get Binky (don’t follow came up on my explore page) saying they have big plans for 2022 but also hinting at something happening this year and people are saying wedding. You’re not bloody Jay Z and Beyoncé just tell people instead of all the little hints. The self importance is ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also does anyone know what the fascination is with putting "DVC" in an Instagram bios? I assume it's a way to highlight to everyone that your are poor at making financial decisions and can't be trusted with a 5 pound note as you will probably spend it all on magic beans.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
They just announced that all adults need to be fully vaccinated and 7 days past 2nd dose to go on the UK Disney Cruise Line sailings, it's a bit of a gamble to book if you aren't already vaxxed. Kids need a negative PCR the day before and mask policy is for over 11's and pretty robust. I think a fair few Disney Vloggers will be wondering what to do 😁

Good on Disney though, I'm living for the disappointed insta stories this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank you to everyone who recommended Mr Ian and Mr David! Started watching from their first 2018 WDW clog and really enjoying! Like L&R with a personality 😆 (I’m an L&R fan but they can get a bit boring)

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Mark81

VIP Member
Although there are so many of them, finding a Disney vlogger to enjoy and follow is actually quite difficult as (to me) there are so many turn offs

* cutesy couples/baby talk
* women who act like they're a princess or some real life disney character (don't see that so much with male vloggers)
* overly emotional at everything
* arrogant, entitled attitudes or make it all about them
* act like they know it all when they usually don't
* act like kids tv presenters and act up for the camera
* sing and talk loudly on rides to show how big a fan they are
* cringe gimmicks

Lukeskywalker20

I hate the lodge guys - they seem like such bloody divas
I liked the uk Disney couple but I think it was her I liked - he seemed a bit obnoxious- but I liked that they were knew to it and so wanted to support them haha
There is a guy called Rix flix or something along those lines - he’s good with Info and updates a bit like Tim tracker ... but not a holiday vlog with a travel day and day one day 2 etc - just more - information - rides opening etc
Totally agree. The lodge guys are all about what they can get out of it. Free stuff. Their Disney knowledge is crap

I had to give up watching That UK Disney couple as his voice annoyed me so much and he was always having a paddy if something didn't go his way. Cheryl seemed quite sweet and cannot see how she puts up with him.

Mr David and Mr Ian are my favs. They love Disney and each other. I have a chuckle to there dodgy innuendo.

nahm8

I think the common theme of the vloggers we all enjoy on here is that they're genuinely excited to be at Disney. It feels like so many of the 'popular' vloggers don't really appreciate how lucky they are.

Reactions: 13

QueenMavis95

A couple of things Disney vloggers do what I can’t stand:
- when they sing along to the ride/show music, as if to show off how well they know it 🙄 yeah we get it, you’ve been loads of times 🥱
- character meets 😭 there’s something about adults with no kids doing character meets what just doesn’t sit right with me, especially when they’re all like “so I just met Ariel and we had a great chat, she was so funny and was telling me about XYZ...” 🤢 STOP 🤣 just makes my toes curl haha

• Haha

Shi123

Love this thread 🙌🏼🙌🏼
Got started on Mr David and Mr Ian yesterday and liking them!
I really like the Despicable 3’s vlogs, especially since they rarely stay on site. I love a bit of I-drive. I think they’re really ‘normal’ and give good food reviews like value for price etc. I hate the ones who just praise Disney’s $22 hot dog as the best everrrrr because it’s Disney.
I really think L&R dreaming are lovey people, their vlogs can be a bit meh though. But I really enjoyed when Luke’s Nan and Grandad went. Fab to see older people with such a zest for life

Nadurath

VIP Member
Yeah we had the pleasure of seeing first hand. I hadn’t realised who she was until a friend messaged and said she’d seen me in her stories walking down Main Street, and from then on it was like they were everywhere we went 😂

She pulled the kids around like rag dolls to get them into positions, told them to dance when they didn’t want to (I think she shared that story of the back of them as though it was a sweet snap when really one of the kids had been crying and had red eyes from it), had her husband run a photo shoot for pics of her and left the kids basically unsupervised and my absolute wtf moment was when she kicked off at a cast member because they said access was wheelchair only and she made a big song and dance at them about a pram being the same. The cast member was like it’s not the same, and we have limited wheelchair capacity, but you’d think they’d just told her to sacrifice her first born to Mickey Mouse the way she acted.

• Wow

imnotkyle

So it was actually Paul who decided to leave Cheryl. He was seeing someone else and told Cheryl he didn’t love her. Moved out and then moved back in, telling her he was going to try and fall back in love with her. He kicked her out two weeks later told her he was divorcing her. All the Saturday lot took his side and stayed friends with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 12

Anon1989

I’ve got a few things that grind my gears about Knappily Ever After and I used to really like her:

1.Tagging Fabletics in everything, absolutely desperate to get them to gift her stuff. It’s bordering needy and desperate.

2. Says they live on a budget yet is absolutely desperate to pay out for anything to get them content. Massively criticised Disney Cruise Line when she realised she couldn’t travel with them due to her husband not being fully jabbed.

3. There are a few vlogs now where she’s bought the kids Disney snacks but not let them touch them until she’s done an Instagram photo shoot with them - not to mention whenever her husband is vlogging and he catches her on camera, she’s always on her phone. Does she spend any time with her kids?!

4. The whole Beach Body coach thing - bragging in her posts about training for 100 days straight, that’s nothing to be proud of. The body needs rest and recovery and if she was actually a qualified coach, other than part of a pyramid scheme, then she’d know to promote recovery. It’s unhealthy to train every day. If the body doesn’t recover, it doesn’t grow - basics.

5. It feels like everything she does is for content -getting the dog... why ask the girls what they want to call the dog if you’ve already decided it’s name and planned the Instagram account for it?

Why are some vloggers so desperate to sacrifice their family for content?

Figgy411

Hey everyone, been lurking for a while and have decided to chime in.

Discovered Mr David & Mr Ian thanks to this thread, and I ADORE them. They are so funny and entertaining to watch. Genuinely fond of each other and just so excited to be in Orlando. I just watched their first times riding Space Mountain and Everest and howled with laughter. Felt so bad for poor Ian, though. David’s laugh cracks

Love Super Enthused, I think she’s adorable and I really enjoy her style of vlogging. She seems like someone I’d have a blast hanging out at Disney with.

Paging Mr Morrow- I generally enjoy his vlogs, although there are some things that I find really annoying: that slow motion black and white thing when he eats something he really enjoys, his THAAANK YAOU, and (yes, I know this is petty and dumb) the way he pronounces “mountain”.
But I feel like he is really trying to broaden his horizon, and I appreciate that.

Also really love Dan and George (formerly Wandering Apple), also just really pleasant to watch and follow along, not only on their Disney adventures.

This Orlando Life was probably my favorite, whenever JL or Tom were a part of them. Oliver and Spencer were always a little cringey together, but I was sad to hear they had split up. Can’t wait to see what happens with them in the future.

VERY torn on That UK Disney Couple.
Paul was an insufferable Karen on many occasions, that’s for sure, but he did have his moments, where he didn’t seem to take himself too seriously, plus their vlogs were pretty detailed and they did genuinely seem so excited to be there. Cheryl (why is her name pronounced like THAT?)- she seemed pretty dull most of the time, but sweet and pleasant. Also, she is HORRIBLE at doing her own make-up. I just want to shake her and yell at her to BLEND!
Then they had weird moments where I kind of thought they had this odd daddy/little girl thing going on, or something. Just an odd dynamic. They seem to both struggle with mental well-being to some degree.
I think they were really not good for each other and maybe they’ll both be better off after the split.
Her Instagram is awful, though.

That entire Saturday Nights Crew is puzzling, to be honest.
Nathan Staker, I kind of feel bad for him, because he just seems like this awkward dude who’s been bullied a lot, and he feels like this is his moment to sit at the cool kids’ table- only they’re not really the cool kids at all. He seems pretty dull, but a nice enough kid.

See Shaun Vlog- he just comes off as a major prick to me, and him and and his wife seem like real sour-pusses , but it also seems like they’ve been through a lot health-wise, so I do feel for them in that respect. What read about their drama on here checks out, though.

Their Saturday Night show was unbearable and I could never make it through an entire episode.
Their Goodbye’s nearly had me pulling out my own eyelashes from second-hand embarrassment.

I really do like Zoe, so I don’t think she fits in at all.

powderpower

Chatty Member
I’ve just seen knappilys Q&A on Instagram. People asking why her perfect day would be in Disney and every single thing she said wouldn’t include her children. Then someone asked about holidays other than Disney and it was time away from the kids.
When I think of the perfect day at Disney it’s thinking what will make the kids smile the most and food 😂