Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
mod edit,
Many Disney vloggers have their own thread, if necessary please set up a thread for the influencers you wish to discuss and use the Disney vloggers tag to keep them all connected. ☺

Some people have asked for this thread.
A thread to discuss disney youtubers/vloggers who don't have a separate thread on here already.
But also to post recommendations for good disney vlogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 11
Influencer has an active thread

I love aclaireytale. She’s sweet and doesn’t shove it in your face.
I definitely need more recommendations tho please. Not Charlotte ruff or anyone like he, I Ioathe her most of all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I definitely need more recommendations tho please. Not Charlotte ruff or anyone like he, I Ioathe her most of all.
My favourites at the moment are Mr David and Mr Ian, Helena and Martyn, Super Enthused and Paging Mr Morrow

• Heart
If anyone has time before me could be good to put a list together of ones to watch from the Jade thead! :)

Reactions: 2
Mark & Gem! They are so down to earth, and it’s nice to see their pace of 2 “older” adults without children around the parks.

Reactions: 8
I recently found The Stranger Couple. They're really quite small but I absolutely love their style, it's refreshing to follow alternative Disney fans rather than just the typical quirky girl/dopey guy haha

Reactions: 10
Mark & Gem! They are so down to earth, and it’s nice to see their pace of 2 “older” adults without children around the parks.
I watched a couple of theirs, they seem nice but a bit awkward in front of the camera. I get second hand embarrassment so easily so i can't watch a lot of Disney vloggers because some of them are really really bad. I'm sure their nice people but just because their nice doesnt mean their videos aren't embarassing to watch 😂

Reactions: 7
Not necessarily "vloggers" but I'll always have a soft spot for the disunplugged YouTube channel

Reactions: 3
Found Cheryl from TUKDCs new insta (thanks @Emmy79 ) and it definately looks like they've split. her first post has the hashtag #mystoryisntoveryet and theres lots of inspiring indepedent woman quotes. Wonder what happened?? Can't help but think they realised without being able to go to disney they had nothing in common or to talk about.

Be interesting to see if Paul carries on the channel with a different name or if he gives up with it.

Reactions: 5
Found Cheryl from TUKDCs new insta (thanks @Emmy79 ) and it definately looks like they've split. her first post has the hashtag #mystoryisntoveryet and theres lots of inspiring indepedent woman quotes. Wonder what happened?? Can't help but think they realised without being able to go to disney they had nothing in common or to talk about.

Be interesting to see if Paul carries on the channel with a different name or if he gives up with it.
He has still carried on with the chat show on Saturdays. I think he will carry on without her. I wouldnt be suprised if they announced the split soon after seeing the support Jade has.

He has still carried on with the chat show on Saturdays. I think he will carry on without her. I wouldnt be suprised if they announced the split soon after seeing the support Jade has.
Yeah, the last one Cheryl was on was early Jan

I know a channel I recommend NOT to watch...

That Florida guy.
He really needs to change his name 😂

Every single trip he’s vlogged are literally exactly the same.
He does the same rides in universal, (et, men in black, Jimmy fallon and that’s it! No joke). He’s scared of rides. 30 years old and won’t go any any rides!! Why would you pay thousands of pounds going to the theme park capital of the world if you don’t like rides and you have no children? All he does is moan how tired and hot he is and how much he needs a drink.

Goes to Disney and does nothing but complain how busy it is, and they only stay in the parks 4 hours or so and then leave.

He reminds me of a male version of Disney in detail!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Influencer has an active thread

Yeeeeees! I find Charlotte really boring!

Reactions: 4
I hate the lodge guys - they seem like such bloody divas
I liked the uk Disney couple but I think it was her I liked - he seemed a bit obnoxious- but I liked that they were knew to it and so wanted to support them haha
There is a guy called Rix flix or something along those lines - he’s good with Info and updates a bit like Tim tracker ... but not a holiday vlog with a travel day and day one day 2 etc - just more - information - rides opening etc

Reactions: 10
I hate the lodge guys - they seem like such bloody divas
I liked the uk Disney couple but I think it was her I liked - he seemed a bit obnoxious- but I liked that they were knew to it and so wanted to support them haha
There is a guy called Rix flix or something along those lines - he’s good with Info and updates a bit like Tim tracker ... but not a holiday vlog with a travel day and day one day 2 etc - just more - information - rides opening etc
Totally agree. The lodge guys are all about what they can get out of it. Free stuff. Their Disney knowledge is crap

I had to give up watching That UK Disney couple as his voice annoyed me so much and he was always having a paddy if something didn't go his way. Cheryl seemed quite sweet and cannot see how she puts up with him.

Mr David and Mr Ian are my favs. They love Disney and each other. I have a chuckle to there dodgy innuendo.

Reactions: 14
The Lodge guys are the worst ones....can't stand them but I continue to punish myself and witch watch them, it gives me a giggle how pathetic they are!

I watched all of That Uk Disney couple and really like Cheryl but Paul is very annoying! It always sounded like he spoke down to her which is horrible to watch!

Mr David and Mr Ian are just lovely guys, no ads in the vlogs except the one at the beginning, no begging for freebies etc and no pretention! They are hilarious too!
I've watched all of their vlogs many times!

The same with Helena and Martyn, lovely sweet couple, they love Disney and have put out interesting content during lockdown where others haven't bothered or have done lazy stuff

Reactions: 6
Need to take a look at mr David and mr ian - not seen them before
I have to say Jad and matts were my favourite- I think they were very very good at it - but obviously that isn’t going to happen anymore.
I wish there were more that did florida rather than the main focus being on Disney - we’ve been to florida now 15 times - the last 5 times I haven’t even stepped foot in Disney as universal, busch gardens and the beaches take up our time - I’d love there to be more vloggers that cover more of florida than just it being around Disney

Need to take a look at mr David and mr ian - not seen them before
I have to say Jad and matts were my favourite- I think they were very very good at it - but obviously that isn’t going to happen anymore.
I wish there were more that did florida rather than the main focus being on Disney - we’ve been to florida now 15 times - the last 5 times I haven’t even stepped foot in Disney as universal, busch gardens and the beaches take up our time - I’d love there to be more vloggers that cover more of florida than just it being around Disney
Try Emma spears, she went on holiday to Florida last year and didn't buy any theme park tickets (i think she went to Magic Kingdom but that was for an event?). They did Wild florida (the airboat looked cool), Nasa and some other places, it was interesting.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow any Disney Instagrammers? I absolutely love youmeorlando, they started a youtube channel but I think they prefer insta stories and such really. She's so much fun and down to earth.(and loves to drink, woman after my own heart!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.