Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
literally every photo editor has a way to flip a picture, there’s no reason for it to be backwards especially when you’re saying somethings got your name on it and you can’t even read it 😂😂
Ah ok, makes sense! As I am not one for taking selfies I had no idea 🤣

Reactions: 1
They just announced that all adults need to be fully vaccinated and 7 days past 2nd dose to go on the UK Disney Cruise Line sailings, it's a bit of a gamble to book if you aren't already vaxxed. Kids need a negative PCR the day before and mask policy is for over 11's and pretty robust. I think a fair few Disney Vloggers will be wondering what to do 😁

Good on Disney though, I'm living for the disappointed insta stories this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Gareth may have been in the right initially in that falling out but since then he plays the victim all the time on Twitter. He posted a passive aggressive tweet for no reason and then got defensive and accused people of bullying him when they called him on it?? He does stuff like this a lot, passive aggressive tweets clearly aimed at Shaun/Caroline. It’s hard to be sympathetic when someone who clearly needs to walk away from a situation keeps bringing it back up when everyone else has moved on.
Oh really? I don’t follow any of them on twitter so only look when they’re mentioned or I remember to go and have a nose! I can’t see Shaun as being the type to move on either so just assumed both of them were involved in the cycle of dragging it up again

Oh really? I don’t follow any of them on twitter so only look when they’re mentioned or I remember to go and have a nose! I can’t see Shaun as being the type to move on either so just assumed both of them were involved in the cycle of dragging it up again
You’d think they would just be adults and just move on and not keep dragging it up, it’s like high school drama for me

Reactions: 2
I don't follow Shaun etc on social media but have seen him on TUKDC vlogs. It's weird how they all walk round in a big group, vlogging each other and talking crap! It was terrible to watch!
I remember they all met up on the same day TUKDC's travel buddies got engaged that they were late fir due to DVC (not that Paul likes to mention he owns DVC 😉) and I'm still suprised that they all (TUKDC and the couple) didn't have a nice meal planned to celebrate etc
No wonder they don't talk now!

Reactions: 6
They just announced that all adults need to be fully vaccinated and 7 days past 2nd dose to go on the UK Disney Cruise Line sailings, it's a bit of a gamble to book if you aren't already vaxxed. Kids need a negative PCR the day before and mask policy is for over 11's and pretty robust. I think a fair few Disney Vloggers will be wondering what to do 😁

Good on Disney though, I'm living for the disappointed insta stories this morning.
Ooh that’s strict, a lot of younger people won’t be able to book I don’t think, cause really have no idea when your even getting your first one 😬
I know disney vloggers are desperate for content, but I couldn’t think of anything worse than going on a cruise around the uk🤣 rather save my money to go on a disney cruise around the Caribbean or even just go to wdw world when we’re allowed

I don't follow Shaun etc on social media but have seen him on TUKDC vlogs. It's weird how they all walk round in a big group, vlogging each other and talking crap! It was terrible to watch!
I remember they all met up on the same day TUKDC's travel buddies got engaged that they were late fir due to DVC (not that Paul likes to mention he owns DVC 😉) and I'm still suprised that they all (TUKDC and the couple) didn't have a nice meal planned to celebrate etc
No wonder they don't talk now!
I just rewatched that vlog (not watched the series tho) and they totally don’t seem that bothered about their friends getting engaged ? They totally skipped over it really, and don’t talk to their friends?
It’s like they got DVC that day cause they knew that was going to happen and didn’t want to take spotlight off themselves

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I just rewatched that vlog (not watched the series tho) and they totally don’t seem that bothered about their friends getting engaged ? They totally skipped over it really, and don’t talk to their friends?
It’s like they got DVC that day cause they knew that was going to happen and didn’t want to take spotlight off themselves
I feel the same, they made no fuss of it at all! Honestly they should have done DVC on a different day if possible! I assume they knew in advance about the proposal and if I were them I would have at least arranged a small suprise.....maybe drinks somewhere nice 🤷‍♀️
Paul seemed more interested in his DVC and meeting all the other sloggers!

Reactions: 3
I feel the same, they made no fuss of it at all! Honestly they should have done DVC on a different day if possible! I assume they knew in advance about the proposal and if I were them I would have at least arranged a small suprise.....maybe drinks somewhere nice 🤷‍♀️
Paul seemed more interested in his DVC and meeting all the other sloggers!
Yes totally! Even as simple to ask them how they felt about it, the guy looked super nervous before they were going in🤣 but he asked Cheryl afterwards how she felt not the couple😂😂 I get it’s their channel but their friends looked like they were vlogging too, so must have the confidence to talk on the camera!

Yes totally! Even as simple to ask them how they felt about it, the guy looked super nervous before they were going in🤣 but he asked Cheryl afterwards how she felt not the couple😂😂 I get it’s their channel but their friends looked like they were vlogging too, so must have the confidence to talk on the camera!
Yes, I remember him asking her that, I think that was his way of maybe mentioning DVC AGAIN, magical day etc!
And yes, their friends vlog too but are still putting out that vlog series!

Yes, I remember him asking her that, I think that was his way of maybe mentioning DVC AGAIN, magical day etc!
And yes, their friends vlog too but are still putting out that vlog series!
Do you know their channel? But seriously 🤣 it’s like a year and half later lol

ME TOO. Hahaha every one is so upset, there and Twitter too, acting like it’s some personal issue Disney have against them. Yeah it’s a bit harsh but I understand why Disney have made the decision. If I wanted to go on a Disney cruise I’d save my money and go on one from Florida!

Reactions: 5
ME TOO. Hahaha every one is so upset, there and Twitter too, acting like it’s some personal issue Disney have against them. Yeah it’s a bit harsh but I understand why Disney have made the decision. If I wanted to go on a Disney cruise I’d save my money and go on one from Florida!
Hmmmm let me think, Barbados or Liverpool...

Can you imagine how many Vloggers would have been on those ships? The vaccine decision will at least thin out that particular crowd. Broadway's Away appeared to be a bit gloaty that they might still be able to go. I can't imagine anything worse than being stuck on a cruise ship in the Irish Sea in the midst of a pandemic.

Reactions: 4
The cruise stuff is hilarious. The number of people throwing their toys out about it not being fair! It’s not fair that NHS workers have died because PPE wasn’t available, or that families haven’t been able to see each other for months / years, or that people have died. Nothing about covid is fair, but not being able to go on a cruise is pretty bleeping far down the list of stuff that’s not fair!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Knappily Ever After have got a puppy, poor thing will be left somewhere whenever they head off "home" to use those beloved DVC points. I rather expect they will choose Disney over the dog but in the meantime puppy = great content. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Knappily Ever After have got a puppy, poor thing will be left somewhere whenever they head off "home" to use those beloved DVC points. I rather expect they will choose Disney over the dog but in the meantime puppy = great content. 🙄
I thought the exact same thing when I saw it, lol.

Totally agree for a family that travel so much its really not fair to get a dog. I really hope they have family that will help and not shipped off to kennels every time. Plus Sian seemed pretty pissed about the cruise and now being out of the running for it lol

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.