Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think as long as people are being themselves and having fun on a trip I'm all up for watching any disney blogger. I can even get past an annoying voice 🤣 The ones that gets my goat are the ones who think they are important or entitled because they have a camera.

Got to agree with the above. Its the Hemms right? They seem like a nice family but if I had a poorly wee bairn being a guinea pig on a cruise ship to see if the are safe wouldn't be my priority either.
I'm pretty sure they got the all clear on him now,and he is as healthy as any other 6month old except for the one kidney, as they was waiting on that before making any decisions,

And while a sort of agree about the cruise being a tests for the USA ones, they do have pretty strict policy for testing vaccinations etc,
I guess they just wanted to be able to do something nice as a family and I cant judge them for that.

I'm pretty sure they got the all clear on him now,and he is as healthy as any other 6month old except for the one kidney, as they was waiting on that before making any decisions,

And while a sort of agree about the cruise being a tests for the USA ones, they do have pretty strict policy for testing vaccinations etc,
I guess they just wanted to be able to do something nice as a family and I cant judge them for that.
All I know is if I had a wee one and they became unwell I wouldnt want to be in the middle of the sea. You don't need to be on a cruise to have family time. I dont understand why disney bloggers feel they have the right to have a bit of disney, they've all been losing theire minds over these cruises. I stand by my priority wouldnt be getting on a test run of cruises with an underlying problem.

Reactions: 2
All I know is if I had a wee one and they became unwell I wouldnt want to be in the middle of the sea. You don't need to be on a cruise to have family time. I dont understand why disney bloggers feel they have the right to have a bit of disney, they've all been losing theire minds over these cruises. I stand by my priority wouldnt be getting on a test run of cruises with an underlying problem.
After all this it's a moot point, Ive just seen that they commented on somebody else's post that they didnt book the UK ones and they actually cancelled their Merry time cruise, that's been booked for November that they booked before baby was born as it didnt feel right for them with a baby at sea on the test cruises 😂 they said they have rescheduled for a Mediterranean one when he is older and the ships have had a year clear.

Yaz & Dank Ash have a big secret announcement today that they are trying to whip up interest for 😳Get on with it. That's another pet hate while Im on the subject. Why do the Disney Vloggers feel it necessary to make big trip announcements etc?

Reactions: 8
Yaz & Dank Ash have a big secret announcement today that they are trying to whip up interest for 😳Get on with it. That's another pet hate while Im on the subject. Why do the Disney Vloggers feel it necessary to make big trip announcements etc?
Broadways Away are doing a ‘trip announcement’ on Sunday too.
I think they like to prove how important they are and that they can afford all these things. With their massive DVC badges

Reactions: 4
I don’t mind a trip announcement video but the annoying secretive act before hand is well, annoying! We all know it’ll be a Disney trip no need to be all clock and dagger about it.

Reactions: 5
Broadways Away are doing a ‘trip announcement’ on Sunday too.
I think they like to prove how important they are and that they can afford all these things. With their massive DVC badges
Maybe im on my own here, but these people who have DVC always seem to have kinda gross houses. The DVC UK members who go twice a year max would rather live in 'luxury' for a few weeks than do their home up nicely or even move- I just don't get it! It's a massive chunk of money plus £1000's of yearly dues!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe im on my own here, but these people who have DVC always seem to have kinda gross houses. The DVC UK members who go twice a year max would rather live in 'luxury' for a few weeks than do their home up nicely or even move- I just don't get it! It's a massive chunk of money plus £1000's of yearly dues!
Definitely get what you mean. I’ve never seen the point of DVC - it’s a huge cost for what is essentially a timeshare right?

Reactions: 1
So it was actually Paul who decided to leave Cheryl. He was seeing someone else and told Cheryl he didn’t love her. Moved out and then moved back in, telling her he was going to try and fall back in love with her. He kicked her out two weeks later told her he was divorcing her. All the Saturday lot took his side and stayed friends with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So it was actually Paul who decided to leave Cheryl. He was seeing someone else and told Cheryl he didn’t love her. Moved out and then moved back in, telling her he was going to try and fall back in love with her. He kicked her out two weeks later told her he was divorcing her. All the Saturday lot took his side and stayed friends with him.
oh my goddd! how do you know?!?!!!?!

"I'mnotkyle".....so does that make you Beth?(our Disney Life) 🤔😉

That's very interesting though...and pretty shocking!!

Reactions: 3
Oh i’m shocked at this 😱

I'm so shocked! I'm guessing you know them personally? How can he kick her out when it's her house too? What a tool. She's better off without him and the Saturday lot too.

you are joking

Sooo, HE cheated on HER and the rest of them took his side?

just noticed the UKDCyou tube channel info says updates coming soon , in the bio section, wondering if one of them will soley,take it over
It'll no doubt be Paul that takes that over. He mentioned on their last SND that he had a trip planned later this year.

Sort of agree, I am a DVC owner, I rent, Yes I could have spent the money on a deposit, but being a childless millennial I make stupid decisions 🤣

Definitely get what you mean. I’ve never seen the point of DVC - it’s a huge cost for what is essentially a timeshare right?
It is straight-up a timeshare.

Last edited:
What a prick, indeed. He’s done her a massive favour though, he always seemed a bit narcissistic compared to Cheryl. She deserves better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.