Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I budget about £1000 for both us for 4 nights 5 days 😂 for flights/hotel/tickets and I thought that was a good deal! That’s crazy you get it so cheap!
I do the cheapie off season breaks too. U
really doubt they're earning that much! maybe 60k (30k each) their house like you said is a small house in quite a cheap area of the UK. They've only recently in the past few years started staying on site, I feel like they'd always have stayed onsite if they were earning 100k between them.
I haven't been employed in the UK for a decade but 30K seems very low for the kind of white collar jobs they are doing but if they are earning closer to 60K then they are living way beyond their means.

Reactions: 1
Have always said the same about Luke and rich, they travelled all the way to Shanghai for a weekend, only did Disney. What a disservice to China!

And yes, mr David/Ian have other interests which is great, watching their blogs you really get a sense that Disney is just something they enjoy but they also love other fandoms.

Reactions: 5
That 'break up' message keeps being posted on TUKDC insta page, have they not experienced the outpouring of love and attention they were hoping for? If you are reading here, I expect you are, this isn't news, we aren't terribly bothered. I'm still sniggering about 'under Paul's management'.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That 'break up' message keeps being posted on TUKDC insta page, have they not experienced the outpouring of love and attention they were hoping for? If you are reading here, I expect you are, this isn't news, we aren't terribly bothered. I'm still sniggering about 'under Paul's management'.
pauls managment arse

• Haha
Reactions: 2
An Update From Us Both.
And when I say both, I mean me.

Yours annoyingly,
Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does anyone watch Legg Life, they are not strictly Disney vloggers, but there is a lot of Disney content. Interested in anyone’s opinion

Re Luke and Rich. I think they’re easily bringing in 100k between them, probably more. Luke has a company car as part of his package and his own team.

When he applied for his current job, Luke had to give a presentation as part of the interview process. I think it’s quite a senior position. I’ve no idea what the job is, but I think he’s earning a decent salary.

Reactions: 8
Can some people reply with a few of their favourite vloggers then I can watch a few videos/socials and make a list of who to watch and why, where they are from (So you know what their videos will be like (holiday, it's a job and/or I live close by), how often they post, whether they are a couple, family or friends, length of videos, whether their videos are based off a whole day or just one visit and other stuff.

Can some people reply with a few of their favourite vloggers then I can watch a few videos/socials and make a list of who to watch and why, where they are from (So you know what their videos will be like (holiday, it's a job and/or I live close by), how often they post, whether they are a couple, family or friends, length of videos, whether their videos are based off a whole day or just one visit and other stuff.
Good idea! Most of the ones I enjoy the most are single/couples from the UK. Off the top of my head -

Mr David and Mr Ian
The Despicable Three
Mark and Gem
So Helena and Martyn
That Sounds Fun
Lizzie Gines
Haynes
See You In Mainstreet

I've posted some of these before. In no particular order these are ones I watch

Spoonful of sugar (uk based)
L & R Dreaming (as mentioned here above)
DFB Guide (US food based channel)
Will & Lelly (uK based but she is a little annoying)
Becky & Lloyd (UK based)
News From Lisa (UK based)

If I think of more I'll pop back!

Reactions: 2
I like Will & Lelly. Maybe I'll start to find one of them annoying when I've watched more of their trips but so far I love their excitement, their love of the Mustang and they are relatable.

Reactions: 3
Favourites at the moment:

Karen Bee - Irish girl living in London, she does weekly vlogs and Disney vlogs. I found her via her Disney vlogs but I enjoy her weekly vlogs as she works full time and does youtube as a hobby

Mr David & Mr Ian - found these guys via this thread. They seem like a nice couple who enjoy the grown up side of Disney (like having a few drinks in the parks and enjoying Disney without kids). They do weekend vlogs but I haven't watched many of those

Ordinary Adventures - couple from California who mainly go to Disneyland. They're very knowledgeable about pop culture (I think he's a journalist) and post really detailed vlogs and reviews. They did a series in Hawaii which I enjoyed as it's a bucket list destination

Kels and John - couple who moved to Orlando last year. She's English, he's from California. They do vlogs both at Disney and things to do around Orlando and they seem like a nice normal couple who I could see myself being friends with! They also have a really cute dog!

I think with Disney vloggers it really depends on what you like, so for me as I don't have kids I steer clear of family vloggers and prefer to watch couples without kids as it's much more relatable.

I love the despicable three. They are fab! Also cheers ears, OBVIOUSLY mr David and mr Ian, then Wil and Lelly and Disney in Detail. Also
L&R Dreaming and Adam Hatton. Oh and Yaz and Ash.

The Despicable Three and Mr David and Mr Ian are the only ones that don't give me the rage. No egos, no nonsense, honest and record their trips not 'generating content'.

I liked Yaz and Ash until they started using Sophie and Dave and the Knapps to promote their clothing, no thank you.

Disney in Detail just moans, spends way too long doing her hair and make up, sits about, moans a bit more, drinks coffee, moans a bit more. Why are you even there?!? Why are you so grumpy?!? Why aren't you doing anything!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Despicable Three and Mr David and Mr Ian are the only ones that don't give me the rage. No egos, no nonsense, honest and record their trips not 'generating content'.

I liked Yaz and Ash until they started using Sophie and Dave and the Knapps to promote their clothing, no thank you.

Disney in Detail just moans, spends way too long doing her hair and make up, sits about, moans a bit more, drinks coffee, moans a bit more. Why are you even there?!? Why are you so grumpy?!? Why aren't you doing anything!?!
Dismal in Denial AKA Disney in Detail is also frustrating because for someone who has DVC and goes to WDW several times a year (normally) her actual knowledge of Disney is practically non-existent. She also has zero personality or sense of humour so all you're left with is a lot of moaning and sitting around drinking coffee. Boring AF.

• Haha
I just find her an easy watch and I love her friend Becky. Also she was the first vlogger I ever watched, and ya gotta dance with the one you came in with 😅

I really enjoy.
Mr David Mr Ian UK couple
The Despicable 3 UK Family
Cheers ears UK family with older children 16 and 20
Will and Lelly UK couple
Kels and John Uk/US couple
Just the Hemms UK Family with older Teen boys 16 and 18 I believe, and just had a baby boy.

I don't feel any of these have big egos, to me they all just vlogs their trips and odd wk end vlogs because they enjoy it.
Their Disney content is fun and relatable they aren't looking to be the next big thing. I also like vloggers who clearly have proper jobs they wouldn't just quit because their channel was to become popular.

For example Just The Hemms the husband is Military, so I dont think would just leaving his job any time soon 😂

Reactions: 4
Come join us on her own thread 😆 you have the same views as us all. Moany and Lazy!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.