Disney Vloggers #1

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know of any UK vloggers- who stay on site- who are just adults. Watched sophie and dave, jade, brogan, adam hattan, and those 2 funny guys who live in London (sorry forgotten their names)!
Agree with other suggestions
Spoonful of Sugar
Will and Lelly although she grates on me after a while
Becky and Lloyd

I recently found a small ish channel called News From Lisa - was researching road trips and they seem to do disney and other places too

L & R Dreaming - although their trips are a bit samey now.

Used to watch Damien and India but they stopped vlogging.

Reactions: 2
L&R dreaming have got us through the last year 🤣

I love that they’ve done Japan/Shanghai/Hawaii and not just WDW. The WDW ones are all a bit same unfortunately but I find them sweet and relaxing which has been perfect for this year! Their WDW with Luke’s mum & grandparents was great!

Just working through their Xmas 2018/19 one atm, then will try mr David and mr Ian!

Reactions: 8
From the recommendations on here we tried to watch the stranger couple. They were okay but I thought the guy was properly miserable. Living up to the goth look he's going for. We didn't make it past four vlogs.

I'm halfway through Mr David and Mrs Ian's 2018 trip. I really liked them until I watched their pin haul video. They must have spent around a thousand dollars on pins. It's so weird.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
From the recommendations on here we tried to watch the stranger couple. They were okay but I thought the guy was properly miserable. Living up to the goth look he's going for. We didn't make it past four vlogs.

I'm halfway through Mr David and Mrs Ian's 2018 trip. I really liked them until I watched their pin haul video. They must have spent around a thousand dollars on pins. It's so weird.
Yeah, watching their weekend vlogs, they seem to spend a lot on merchandise, David especially. If that's what they want to spend all their money on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Mr David and Mr Ian clearly earn a good wage. They spend a lot but at least they’ve earnt their money and aren’t always on the beg like certain others!

@USAObsessed I’d forgotten about Damian and India, used to love their vlogs! Last thing I remember is they’d put their wedding on hold I wonder if they’re still together.

Reactions: 9
Mr David and Mr Ian clearly earn a good wage. They spend a lot but at least they’ve earnt their money and aren’t always on the beg like certain others!

@USAObsessed I’d forgotten about Damian and India, used to love their vlogs! Last thing I remember is they’d put their wedding on hold I wonder if they’re still together.

I dont think they are? I think I saw someone else's insta post pre covid where India was going to WDW with them. No mention of Damien. Shame as I loved their vlogs. They were so natural together

I dont think they are? I think I saw someone else's insta post pre covid where India was going to WDW with them. No mention of Damien. Shame as I loved their vlogs. They were so natural together
Yea I think she went to Reeves Family Adventures vow renewal in Florida but said Damian didn’t have enough holiday time to be able to go as well. Then the wedding was postponed but they bought a dog together after so I wasn’t sure?! She used to have a singing channel but I can’t remember what it was called.

Yea I think she went to Reeves Family Adventures vow renewal in Florida but said Damian didn’t have enough holiday time to be able to go as well. Then the wedding was postponed but they bought a dog together after so I wasn’t sure?! She used to have a singing channel but I can’t remember what it was called.

Ahhhh that was it! I remember now. Yeah I think at the time the postponed due to family health reasons? Such a shame. Hope they are still together. Remember the dog. SO cute!

Exactly! They've chosen to live in a tiny one bedroom flat to free up more of their income to spend on trips to Disney and merch. Don't really see what the problem is with this, it's their money that they earned doing their senior level jobs. Makes a refreshing change to scammers like Sophie and Dave who take pride in not working and guilt tripping their gullable followers into paying for them to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge for a couple of weeks. I know who I'd rather watch.

Reactions: 17
Yeah for myself I don’t have an interest in pins but each to their own, they both work and spend their own money. David and Ian also sell merch and every penny profit is for charity. They’re very refreshing, they’re hilarious I think and can see how much they love each other without being OTT or fake (slothy and Dave looking at you) and how much they love Disney. They’re my absolute favourites.

Reactions: 9
Exactly! They've chosen to live in a tiny one bedroom flat to free up more of their income to spend on trips to Disney and merch. Don't really see what the problem is with this, it's their money that they earned doing their senior level jobs. Makes a refreshing change to scammers like Sophie and Dave who take pride in not working and guilt tripping their gullable followers into paying for them to stay at Animal Kingdom Lodge for a couple of weeks. I know who I'd rather watch.
Absolutely, would love a video on all their Disney merch!
Also, they actually respond to comments on their videos, not with a general, thanks for watching, but full on answers, building a connection with their viewers, compared to you know who, they only respond to people who pay them🙄. I found David and Ian after people on here said they were so much better than TLG, thank god, they've kept me occupied during lockdown watching all their videos

Reactions: 7
Yeah for myself I don’t have an interest in pins but each to their own, they both work and spend their own money. David and Ian also sell merch and every penny profit is for charity. They’re very refreshing, they’re hilarious I think and can see how much they love each other without being OTT or fake (slothy and Dave looking at you) and how much they love Disney. They’re my absolute favourites.
They are some of my favourite vloggers, such genuinely nice people. So funny too.

Reactions: 6
Glad I have found this thread as we are in desperate need of some new vlogs to watch.

We like the O'Dell Sisters, Seeyareelsoon, Happiest Vlogs, Charlotte Ruff, Ellie Steadman and Adam Hattan. I also like the must maligned Disney in Detail but my OH isn't a fan.

Cannot stand Tim Tracker, considering it is his job to know things he is SO ill-informed. I end up shouting at the TV every time we watch him. After being loyal fans for years we have given up on DIS, cannot stand Pete's overbearing attitude and superiority complex. We stick to Disney Food Blog for our news now as AJ is impartial.

We gave Spoonfulofsugar a bash after hearing good things on here and although they seem lovely I thought the sound quality was really poor and the vlogs were too short. I want to see things not just hear a recap of what you have done. The best vlogs make you feel like you are there with them.

Reactions: 3
Glad I have found this thread as we are in desperate need of some new vlogs to watch.

We like the O'Dell Sisters, Seeyareelsoon, Happiest Vlogs, Charlotte Ruff, Ellie Steadman and Adam Hattan. I also like the must maligned Disney in Detail but my OH isn't a fan.

Cannot stand Tim Tracker, considering it is his job to know things he is SO ill-informed. I end up shouting at the TV every time we watch him. After being loyal fans for years we have given up on DIS, cannot stand Pete's overbearing attitude and superiority complex. We stick to Disney Food Blog for our news now as AJ is impartial.

We gave Spoonfulofsugar a bash after hearing good things on here and although they seem lovely I thought the sound quality was really poor and the vlogs were too short. I want to see things not just hear a recap of what you have done. The best vlogs make you feel like you are there with them.
Mr David and Mr Ian. They’re the best.

Reactions: 7
Super Enthused isn't who she says she is. I used to be friends with her until she got famous, and then POOF! Deleted on all her socials and stopped talking to me.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
ooooh I didn’t know she used to be married! I only found her recently and was interested in her current long distance relationship!
Her boyfriend is a YouTuber who makes videos about Theme Parks called Expedition Theme Parks. He lives in Toronto I think but is British. He was in her videos a lot until the travel ban and she visited England a few times with him.

Omg yes forget about the odell sisters I like them! One of them has a little boy now too so they’re doing family style trips they’re good!

Reactions: 1
ooooh I didn’t know she used to be married! I only found her recently and was interested in her current long distance relationship!
I only know because of the other forum. She was on an episode of What Not to Wear and they mention her husband. I was curious what happened to him!

"What Not to Wear" Jackie (TV Episode 2008) - IMDb
Jackie, a 30-year-old student, is studying to become a professor but dresses more like a 13-year-old slacker in sloppy tees, and, worst of all, socks with sandals! Her husband called on Stacy and Clinton to school this to-be professor in what not to wear!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.